People were comparing him to Brady literally 1 month ago

>People were comparing him to Brady literally 1 month ago
Was it all a joke? What do you have to say for yourselves?

What makes an athlete great is the ability to make those around you better. Rodgers has a shitty attitude and will literally be Brett farve 2.0

He's more like a faggot

Even Brady was calling him the goat.

le run around and chuck it for PI doesn't work in the playoffs against disciplined defenses

They'll do it again next year. Sports commentators will praise one person as a GOAT and then shit on them next year. If Brady misses the SB next year, they are gonna say he should have retired. Nothing new.

Rodger is an elite QB but at the end of the day he's a choker and not a leader of men. The media dicksucking on him is insane for a guy who has only had 1 good playoff run.

>Green Bay defense gets dominated
>Rodgers pouts all game, people say B-B-B-B-BUT MUH DEFENSE, DROPS, TEAM SPORT
>New England defense gets dominated
>Brady leads the greatest comeback of all teams
Really percolates my synapses.

>le funny feet in the perfect pocket man

Brady's defense got it's shit together bc they had good players playing poorly, whereas puckers defense has shitty players that play shitty all the time. this is objectively true.

Someone post the webm of Rodgers being sacked after someone on the ground extended his arm and just caught his ankle

Rodgers threw for more TDs against Atl and didn't throw a pick 6. Brady got bailed out by his defense in the second half. Also Rodgers was playing with a bunch of injured players who had the flu.

His team/coaches didn't bail him out like Brady got bailed out by the defense/BB. Be honest, how many points did the greatest QB of all time score that first half? He was a big part of why they were down so much.

What happened is brady and bill realized that blount was playing like shit and they needed to just go pure passing because brady is the GOAT

Reminder: Brady is the most accomplished QB, but not the greatest skill set/ability, which goes to Rodgers

Rodgers is so far and away the better QB from a skill and ability standpoint it is laughable

Reminder: rings are a circumstantial meme argument based on luck. Bradshaw is the 2nd GOAT then by this logic.

Reminder: Give Rodgers Belichick and those defenses and he has 6 rings

Reminder: Have Brady try to make pic related throw and it's a duck that gets picked off laughably. Nobody does what Rodgers does

He's literally a clubhouse cancer that is an asshole even to his own family. Meanwhile Brady's been playing for almost 20 years and not a single ex teammate has spoken poorly of him.

And then on the field, he was demolished in the NFCCG by the team Brady took down just two weeks later. The debate is beyond over. Rodgers isn't even in Manning or Favre territory forget Brady.

I love the people who pretend Atlanta didn't shit the bed

>Be honest, how many points did the greatest QB of all time score that first half?
More than Rodgers did in the first half of the NFCCG.

Mah Nigga

Gotta love those chokeholds by two of his linemen.

Nah nigga. Favre at least had a likeable personality. Rodgers is an insufferable cocksucker.

Defenses

patriots
21 points, 6 punts and a turnover

packers
44 points, 1 punt and no turnovers

offenses

patriots
28 points in regulation, 1 missed xp, 1 pick six, 4 punts, midfield fumble by RB, 87 yards rushing by RBs

packers
21 points, missed 40 yard fg, 1 arm punt, 2 punts, redzone fumble by RB, 39 yards rushing by RBs

it's a team sport. Rodgers played very well but didnt have many players around him to step up while Brady who also played very well did

>Rodgers played very well

LOL

literally didn't score a point until the game was over

the only scoring the patriots did in the first half was a 41 yards FG where the packers kicker missed
not to mention that touchback fumble t

>percolates my synapses

What a great term. Gotta start using this

>tfw Rodgers will go on some little run next year and the ESPN talking heads will be right back to saying "HE'S BETTER THAN BRADY YOU HOMOPHOBIC GOYIM"

You're not saying anything new. Plus I think you mean raw talent rather than skill. Either way, physicality doesn't make up for Brady's football intelligence/ability to read defenses. Rodgers is not only a dick to his teammates but needs very much to come out of the closet.

>you ask brady to throw a shitty pass he thought he threw out of bounds and he can't do it

Sup Forums is known for having a lot of posters come from the Midwest, with highest number of posters from Wiscy and Chicagoland

holy shit really?

Rodgers has never had a defense that could do things like shut the other team out for a full quarter

Not denying Brady's iron resolve but as a Packers fan the late defensive collapse is almost a tradition

Least clutch qb in the league. Just turn the tv off if not up by at least 7 heading into the 4th

I really really like this quarterback

Favre is a renowned asshole, dude.

>le legendary drive man vs le run around for 10 seconds and chuck it deep man

I know who i'll take

As an athlete:
Rodgers >>>>> Brady

As a QB:
Brady > Rodgers

Garropollo has more rings than Rodgers, remember that.

Garbage time TDs don't count carried by his defense? Didn't know his defense scored 19 points in the 4th. Fuck outta here.