Why does Hilary Clinton have a pinned tweet about Donald Trump...

Why does Hilary Clinton have a pinned tweet about Donald Trump? The first thing you see when you visit her Twitter page is Donald Trump. How scared can she possibly be?

Also

>less retweets and likes than average Mr. Trump tweet

Trump or Shillary, whoever wins, America loses

Everyone's afraid. Notice how there's never an anti-Hillary campaign (There should be) or an anti-Bernie campaign. It's all against Trump, and they're scared.

To be honest her online campaign staff is about as competent as Jeb Bush's

What did she mean by this?

Holy shit. Is Shillary actually a Trump plant? Has he really been planning this for that long?

I don't know but whenever I see videos of Hilary Clinton interacting with the public on an individual level it always looks so fake and Hilary dreads the entire interaction. She's not a people person and hates the low class scum. I have no idea why anybody would logically vote for her.

"Women need higher pay for less work."

Irrelevant shithole island

dem programs.

Ashamed of you, Ireland.

>One potato has been deposited to your account

The same reason she has a glossy 8x10 of Mr. Trump pinned to the ceiling above her bed.

No woman can resist the Don. She wants to be shlonged.

"GIVE YOUR MONEYR TO WOMYN BECAUSE VAGINAS"

I'm going to have a stupid grin on my face as she's violated on live TV during the debate

my body is ready.

Her entire campaign is a mess right now, Clinton expected zero competition and prepared for a coronation. She was supposed to secure the nomination effortlessly, and the Republican nominee was supposed to be Jeb! Bush. Then Trump and Bernie Sanders happened, and her campaign clearly has no idea how to handle it. To top it all off she seems completely delusional, and hasn't changed tactics or strategy at all in face off the radically different playing field.

Clinton is barely winning against a non-Democrat career Senator who's greatest lifetime accomplishment was renaming a post-office, who has put zero effort into actually attacking her at all during the Primaries. How does she think she stands a snowball's chance in hell against Trump?

They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel if they've started hiring potato nigger shills

Hillary keeps spectacularly failing when it comes to basic principles of rhetoric and persuasion.

>calling Trump "Dangerous Donald" even though that just sounds badass
>literally making a "women's card" photo
>quoting trump saying "equal pay for equal work" as if this is a bad thing

She spends all her time and effort just saying that "we can't let Trump win". She's not even talking about herself, and people see that. She's tanking her own campaign, and they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

How many debates will there be? Is it set up the same every GE or is it worked out after the convention?

Just think, if Trump hadn't run it is likely Yeb or Ted would have been president since Shillary is so terrible. In my country we worship Trump as the new Jesus who will deliver us from under the oppression of neocon imperialists.

>Just think, if Trump hadn't run it is likely Yeb or Ted would have been president since Shillary is so terrible
Trump deciding to run for President broke the timeline, we're all caught up in this new parallel universe where he is the frontrunner.
Thank fucking god, too.

Hillary would have crushed either Jeb or Cruz. Jeb is just a complete mess who ran the most pathetic campaign of all time. Cruz is a creep with zero appeal outside of Evangelical circles, the only reason he performed as well as he did was the #NeverTrump nonsense trying to bolster anyone they could against Trump. In a reality where Trump didn't run, he would have maybe won Iowa and then faded away into obscurity.

So instead of saying "Vote for me", she's saying "Vote against him"? Is an actual retarded person running her campaign?

I can guarantee that anyone besides Trump would've lost to Hillary. They're all a bunch of cucks and would've gone out of their way to start cucking on all the important issues and just appearing completely milquetoast while looking like nervous wrecks trying to prove how they're not sexist.

None of them would even be harsh/stern against Hillary because they would be afraid of looking sexist (because talking shit about men is okay, but talking shit about women is bigoted)

All I know is that the last debate between Hillary and Trump is going to be in FUCKING LAS VEGAS
THIS SHIT IS LIKE A TV SHOW AND THE BANTS WILL BE UNREAL

I have a feeling there will be a single debate, Hillary will be crushed and humiliated even with the entire event being set up in her favor, and she will then refuse to do any more.

I kinda want Trump to negotiate to get a longer debate, just because he knows hillary is low stamina and he'd just be playing the long con, waiting for her to eventually start tripping up.

Another enemy, another person's head he'd already inside.

That guy's been living rent free in people's mind for almost a year now, they can't shut up about him, and he keeps getting free press/publicity.

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

*45 minute bathroom break*

I heard it was a mess because her campaign is being fought for by various political camps. Whether Clinton herself thought the road to the presidency would be easy is debatable but her core team has been planning for a pretty nasty fight for some time now AFAIK.

Are you people dense?

It's a fundraising tweet. It's pinned because she wants everyone who visits her twitter to give her money.

She'll just disappear in the shitter like she did during the Democratic debate.

But why mention trump if you are doing a fundraiser? Shouldn't you advertise the fundraiser itself?

She will lose because she will run on being "not Trump" which doesn't move people.

Same reason McCain and Romney lost because they ran on being "not Obama"

>How does she think she stands a snowball's chance in hell against Trump?
america is much less libtarded than anyone previously thought. she probably thinks everyone is dumb enough to vote for her for the first woman president gimmick

What's the problem here exactly? She is running against Trump afterall.

So its just going to be trump on strange for an hour by himself?

Maybe it'll be like one of his rallies, but the whole country watching

yeah, she's jeb 2.0. Trump will make quick work of her. Her ads literally could be used as pro trump ads. Completely inept. Low energy. Crooked.

Just wait until her campaign managers pump her full of amphetamines for the debates. She won't be low energy then.

>Jeb! calls Trump a "Chaos Candidate"
>Hillary calls Trump "Dangerous Donald"

Toppest of keks. These people keep giving him new badass titles. I hope he compiles them all and requires people to address him by his full title, game of thrones style.

A stroke would come on before she could get on stage.

You're the dense one. We know its for fundraising. The weird thing is how Trump's name is first and foremost and the kind of message that sends to the public.

Go to Hillary's website right now. The very first thing you'll see is an overlay asking you about Donald Trump. It shows how scared she is and how bad she is at laying things out because the first words you always read are about Trump and not her.

>Meth sore Hillary Clinton will be a thing in your lifetime.

What an age to be alive.

More like MGS boss names. I hope the next one is Hunter Centipede.

lol

If they pump her full of amphetamines, she's just going to end up being a rubio-style sweaty mess.

That and the fact that she's got some glaring health problems she's hiding in her closet (stroke and who knows what else). Previous stroke + amphetamine = Hillary having another major stroke on stage for the whole world to see.

rubio was on uppers and still got stumped and he is a fairly young healthy male

hillary will literally stroke out in a coughing fit on stage

>we cannot let him be president

rather than

>vote for me
>im the best and here's why

this is a clear sign of weakness. the hillary campaign is a mess. she needs to be outlining the reasons to vote FOR her. trying to rally people against someone will never work. she's acting like her main qualification is that she's not trump.

this was a rallying cry of the republican establishment: "we cant let hillary win!" which shows you how effective that strategy is.

>expecting an old cunt to know how to internet

Don is operating like, 5 or 6 layers above everyone else my dude.

Well if she dies at least you'll get to see Sanders v Trump and it will actually be a relatively interesting election.

It looks like the typical fundraising you see every election. If she was actually hurting for funds, she'd just call up one of her wealthy backers instead of asking for chump change from plebs.

>chip in now

Is she running a beer fund?

>if you agree we can't let him be president

Not "if you think I'd be a good president". Not "if you think I'm a better choice".

She just defined the election as Trump or someone else.

Exactly.

It's the same as the #NeverTrump people. Because that worked out so well for them.

>How does she think she stands a snowball's chance in hell against Trump?

Democrats have an army of dead voters in front of them, and thirty million illegal immigrants that can't legally be asked for an ID behind them.

Shut up proxy potato nigger

The illegal alien voters are only an issue in California, AFAIK, and cali is going blue regardless, so it don't matter.

As for dead voters... yeah, that's an issue. They can't keep getting away with that shit.

>she's acting like her main qualification is that she's not trump.

Don't forget about the vagina, ladies. :^)

>#NeverTrump
they've always been nothing more than a few elites with a big megaphone. it's refreshing that those people have pretty much been silenced and are now trying to find a way to work with trump.

the big elephant in the room is #NeverClinton, which isnt technically a movement because no elites are on board but many sanders supporters feel that way. the longer sanders stays in the race the longer his supporters build up a resentment towards clinton. everyone talks about trump 'unifying' the party but clinton will have much more difficulty doing that. a large portion of the bernie people will either stay home or vote jill stein in protest.

That's literally how our current PM was elected, so

>stroke out
>major stroke on stage
>A stroke
The magic grows

>berniebros freaking out about NV dem caucus
>#neverhillary

lol

As a part of GOD EMPEROR TRUMP'S meme army, I have been false flag attacking hill-a-cunt under the banner of sanders. The bitch is making it too easy.

>Don't forget about the vagina, ladies. :^)
this connection is strongest with older women. younger women feel like they will see a woman president in their lifetime so they dont have the same urgency to force a woman into the white house right now.

Yup. It's literally just cat ladies and minority voters (read: fat black women) voting for Hillary.

Are dead voters a thing? I thought that was only a simpsons episode

THE BLOOD CLOTS FOR STRLOKE CHAIN!!

bicycle membrane fish ball

>bicycle membrane fish ball
Are you having one right now?

I'm more dedicated to the meme magic than you are.

Come back when you're injecting air bubbles in your blood for kek.

Question, lil niggas:

Let's say Crooked Hillary has a stroke during the first debate. Are there any Dems the DNC could throw at Trump that have a better chance?

Dems have plausible deniability, but they've been caught sending in votes from dead people.

They also are against voter ID laws.

Stroke-chan recognizes your sacrifice

I agree. Jeb is a mess

No, we are just seeing what it looks like when the political establishment doesn't have both sides rigged. They are as retarded in elections as they are in their government positions.

>It's time to believe Trump's rhetoric.
This has to be a joke, right?

the woman support for hillary is a forced meme. i hear that even lots of older women dont like her for sticking with bill through all his infidelities. they say she's not a strong woman for supporting bill.

it's woman code for
>you're not doing as good a job as your male counterparts
it's not a joke

Every female in my family is either #feelingtheJohnson, or are voting Trump.

Even my 82 year old Grandma is voting Trump and I couldn't be more proud.

Because most sane people loathe Donald Trump and that is a real selling point for Hillary as the only plausible alternative.

>accepting pennies to shill
You're a mess.

stroke softy, stroke chan

There is literally no logical reason to hate Trump

Anyone who calls someone a shill is pathetic

yea, like i said in a different post, i think the woman support for hillary is wildly overestimated. her 'core base' is going to evaporate in november.

That's simply untrue, no matter what opinion you hold of him you can't deny it makes sense that people would dislike him.

Why are you using Windows 10?

>expecting people to be logical

Trump is too tough for some. Sad!

That looks like Windows 8 or 8.1

Yea but it is mostly because of media slander and misrepresentation that people hate Trump. If you go to the facts and cut out the media nonsense everything is perfectly rational.

Project fear works