Why can't Italians fight wars, Sup Forums?

Why can't Italians fight wars, Sup Forums?

Why can't Brits drive?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPP

What a slut, even in her death she is asking for it

webbed feet and cousin marriage

What is the story behind this? I don't trust Wikipedia

You know your country is great at war when others need fake wiki pics to make you look bad

2 world wars
4 world cups

>WWII
>italian invasion of France (two weeks)
>the first french city after the border is Menton
>italians take the city but there's still this fort with those 9 french inside
>the fort is surrounded by the sea and can be attacked by only one side
>inside they have machine guns and ammunition
>the italians would lose many men by attacking the fort but the french inside cannot go out without being killed easily, a stalled situation so the Italians decide to wait
>after two days France surrender and the 9 men come out
>Italy sent them to home, remember this France, sent to home, not prisoners
>France treat them as heroes
>fake wiki pic
>this thread

>False wiki pic
There is still the French page, and there was a page in English but it was deleted

cope
o
p
e

Syrians, Cappadocians and negro slaves inundated Sicily and Naples. The number of Normans and Suabians in the South was very much smaller than the number of Lombards in the North. Their mongrelization, consequently, was very rapid. The Lombards in the North maintained their race for a sufficiently long time to produce a great civilization, the so-called " Italian Renaissance." Even to this day the difference that exists between the Southern Italian and the much less mongrelized Lombard of the North is apparent to every one. The quantity of Teutonic blood in Northern Italy is not sufficient to absorb, to demongrelize, the Southerners, and the mongrelization of the Northerners is gradually progressing. The history of Rome is repeating itself, and the Northerner is gradually deteriorating to the level of the Southerner.

Italians and Italian enthusiasts join this thread here

12min and my post is already indexed by google, scary.

Yeah, that's the definition of a fake wiki pic, on the french wiki because french still believe it's real and deleted by the rest of the world when someone did researches and noticed it was fake

Daily remind that France is the only country with maps on the border of the Monte Bianco/Mont Blanc like pic related, for the rest of the world the top is shared and official documents say so

I'VE THE HIGH GROUND

Daily reminder that the moutains were always French clay until recently, and that Historical Italy never encompassed the Alps

Mental to think a few decades Europeans our age would have been murdering each other in the millions and now we're just on Sup Forums posting anime

>en 628

WE

I WANT CARPACCIO

What a time to be alive.

Based Britain helping solve India's over population problem