LMAO

I'm a Canadian in Cancun you dumbass burger

Ps: keep it sport-related dipshit

>In Cancun.
>Spends time shitposting on an Indonesian cave painting webzone.

Why?

Even I agree that this makes the NFL a fucking joke. Why do people watch that league still?

Tell me why, in the playoffs, there shouldn't be overtime rules that let both teams have the ball?

Why can't both teams have Tom Brady?

It's really unfair

because there is still no more sport exciting than it.

basketball comes close, but the thing about football is every game is huge because the season is so short. every play means something. soccer/hockey is just watching people run/skate back and forth with something cool happening every 10 mins. baseball is literally watch a guy throw a ball for 3 hours, with occasionally a guy will hit and it will be ... GASP ... CAUGHT FOR AN OUT!

football won't ever be topped. it's too much fun to watch.

I'm here for a month so I can't be out drinking 24/7h

How is that even remotely similar?

Why should only one team be allowed to have an elite qb?

They could change the rules so during overtime, Brady has to be qb for both teams and the game would be much more fair.

Still not seeing how that is remotely similar to the original statement. Pretty childish argument.

Pretty childish to get mad about a coin toss too desu

>tfw rules now allow 2 teams to draft a QB
>he plays on both teams at once (they never play at the same time
>they play each other, he literally plays every play all game
>tfw games would be so much more exciting
>no more blaming the qb

Not as childish as your idiotic argument tb.h

both teams had a shot at the ball. the falcons simply had to stop the patriots (or force them to a field goal) and they didn't.

you strike me as the type of person who was really happy when the NHL instituted the shootout in regular season. you probably want them to use NFL street rules in overtime too (7 people to a team, access to 'gamebreaker' meter).

>complains about fairness
>rejects a truly fair solution
what did he mean by this?

>scroll down
>No webm of Rodgers staring at the non-flipping coin toss.

This mentality is retarded. You understand the purpose of a defense right? It's to stop the offensive drive. They're as important as the offense. OT isn't just one team running it down the field. Statistically speaking more drives end in failure than TDs so it's usually in the defense's favor of stopping the offense. Both teams typically get the ball. The Falcons just got fucked in the ass this time around from the second half onward.

In 60% of overtimes, the team that wins the coin toss wins the game. They could make it better if they just guaranteed each team at least 1 offensive possession. Why is this so hard?

and to think they call soccer the semen-slurping sport