Are Strawberry Switchblade dudes?

eh

you seem like a boring college student
your parents worked in a record store
you hate anime
you're a good person and love your friends
you wore odd future shirts in high school and thought you were cool

nope, not once have i ever thought i was cool

was i right about the odd future shirt part at least?

they are not

poo poo pee pee

unironically gay

nope, i mainly just wear metal T's desu

Has wanted to experiment with analog recording at least once.

Plays acoustic guitar, probably quite skilled.

Wishes he had a relatively "normie" life.

Has had an identity crisis at least once in his life.

Has gotten into fights.

Sometimes comes up with some decent melodies in his head, never really gets them anywhere.

Has an odd fascination with things burning up.

nope, wrong aswell, i've never been in a fight

no

we only burn DOWN

im secretly sad
self aware but cool weeb also best midori album des

Huge faggot. Possibly underage

manlet

prefers pepsi over cola, chubby

under 20

has never dated

has at least one tattoo

also NICE midori

masturbates exclusively to hentai, one of those dude weed lmao people

Right about one thing

>tattoo
I'll actually never get one, honestly. Not a fan of them.

basic hip teenager
same for you but also a weeb and more lonely

help a pL eb like me

Half of this is stuff I've been listening for quite a while, it's hard to find cool shit

listen to all in here

i think i have shit taste but its alright

Gonna have to reccomend She Her Her Hers' stereochrome for you. It's a quite good, rather emotional indie rock album with shoegaze inspirations. I enjoyed it, and our tastes are quite similar in some regards.

fanny

thanks man. im the 4th track in and i already love it

it looks like some essentials list. get some taste. try getting deeply into a genre instead of just listening to the most highly recommended and acclaimed album from literally every genre. it makes you look like a drone and it seems like you lack personal identity and a clear idea of your likes and dislikes. you have obviously listened to a decent amount of music so you should really have found what you enjoy by now and discovered more obscure artists and albums that appeal to your developed personal taste more than they do to the general public. I do not understand how Pink Flag, Dopesmoker, Trout Mask Replica, Exmilitary, In a Silent Way, Abbey Road, Ready to Die, and The Ape of Naples find themselves in the same charts; charts which are at the same time almost entirely devoid of any punk, stoner metal, jazz, or hip hop outside of the pitchfork/rym canon. do yourself a favor and really consider what you truly like in music and search for that; you will develop your taste and gain a deeper appreciation and enjoyment of music.

my chart is literally just normie pop, sit down bitch be humble

here, how on earth is my chart an "essentials" chart?

"i go on Sup Forums and call people out for liking albums that lots of people like"

brother you literally replied to nearly everyone in this thread

if you have an issue with that many people's taste something tells me you're the problem, not them

+Comus
+Sepultura, ATCQ
+Bethlehem

futile flight user

>jrock essentials with pillows and midori

Ok, that would make some sense, thanks to the triad of Mass of the Fermenting Dregs, the pillows and Midori, even if I don't fully agree with it (Shishamo really isn't an essential, it's just one I really like; Asobi Seksu was NY-based and only the singer was Japanese; Mouse on the Keys isn't really rock (arguably post-rock); Cowboy Bebop is kind of a favorite even if pretty much just is "a good intro to jazz", The Modern Lovers is from Massachusetts, She Her Her Hers isn't really an essential even though it's pretty good).

t. pleb that doesn't listen to 5 hour long sine wave albums

Goblin Cock - Necronomidonkeykongimicon

i think i recced you some stuff last thread, but try The Love of Everything

The Dismemberment Plan - Emergency and I

Love Strawberry Switchblade, Cocteau Twins, and G-Schmitt. Have you listened to Rose McDowall- Cut With a Cake Knife? She was one of the two girls in Strawberry Switchblade and it's pretty similar IMO.
+Kate Bush, Portishead
I rec Nahoko Kakiage
Did anything else ever sound like Comus? Big Blood is the closest I know.
I really need to get around to listening to non-Daydream Nation SY.
Love most of this. Kinoko Teikoku is the obvious rec, but you probably already know them.
Is Teenage Dream actually good? I've never listened to a full Katy Perry album.
You live for the memes, don't you?
Very visually busy chart here.
How is Midori a "Jrock essential"? I love them, but I'd never call them a J-Rock essential. Hell, I wouldn't even call them J-Rock. They're really their own beast.

are you the guy that shared it on the share thread? I already downloaded it

>Kinoko Teikoku
Oh yeah, they're quite good, even though sometimes I feel they're too shoegaze-y for my taste (I like shoegaze's textures, not so much how the whole thing feels almost sleepy). If I ever start a band, I'll make sure it has shoegaze influences but never gets too lost in its shoegazing.

naw but that's where I found it lol

Have you listened to their album Fake World Wonderland? It's less shoegaze-y and more pop informed IMO. I definitely see what you mean with their first two albums though.

Teenage Dream is definitely Katy's best album. I really enjoyed it, though there are 3 pretty bad songs on the album.

I have, even though I have enjoyed it, it still wasn't really my thing (to kind of give you an idea, between the entry triad of shoegaze of Souvlaki, Loveless and Nowhere, I prefer Nowhere). I do quite like their textures, they're really great.

+VU, Tortoise, Lush
+Steely Dan
+Unwound
+Can

That makes sense. I'm a Souvlaki > Loveless >> Nowhere kind of person.

I need new recs, Sup Forums, what would you suggest?

Venetian Snares' Rossz Csillag Alatt Született. Keep in mind you're in for a ride, though.

Gravediggaz
Mercury rev

Lowdown da Sinista - Coming for Your Soul
youtube.com/watch?v=61VjeDYVbmw
>shpongle
maybe my pal 2000acres could provide a rec...
No Comment - Common Senseless
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibx8kF7N6uw

fUCK

Good rec, user. Im love this.

I cannot comprehend finding dory
it fully raped
I jusgcsnt
Why

just looking for some music recommendidos