Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

>buying watches

Might as well buy snowglobes, they're just as useful in times when everyone owns a phone.

another fucking workingclass poorfag

>buy cheap watch
>look at the time
>same functionality as the overpriced watch assembled by children in bangladesh for shit money in the building next to the factory of the cheap watch

kk

Overrated.

LOL 116610 faggot. aka the fat sub. you should be happy you got that one because it looks better on your fat fuck arm

also,
>richfag
>7k watch
>rich
>rich
come back when you have at min. a 30k watch, rolex is budget luxury anyway.
nice try 1/10

16610 master race here.

/thread

Lmao, I can tell that's a fake from the picture OP. You either got ripped off, or are really that desperate to look cool to strangers on the internet. Kinda sad, really.

fucking poorfags you aren't gonna get any life tips if carry on like this

Where is you income derived richfag?

This pasta tastes like shit.

probably cock sucking

only poorfag's eat pasta, I eat steak every night haha

Can't afford a Patek Phillippe?

I'll curb stopmp your fat face take your watch and piss on your corpse..

Buys watch to impress people he doesn't know on Sup Forums. Massive insecurities looking for validation. Good luck dealing with your issues Op.

Nice fake bruh.

>buying a fat sub
>laughinggirls.jpg

is it made of white gold? or what do you pay all that money for mediocre design and the brand? if so your and idiot :)

Yeah and I put an empty papertowel roll in my pants to make my dick look huge. Doesn't mean that it is.

only dummies who know nothing about watches have a rolex, fekkn feggit

working class scum

I can hear that bitch ticking from here.

try harder next time m8

All I know about watches is they tell time, what is wrong with a Rolex?

Naziland faggot here. OP is a total beta cuck

we all knew xDDDD

Yup takes like 5 seconds to figure it out

hahaha fuck off you fat greasy pc virgin neckbeard master race

Only assholes point out the "cool" stuff they buy. I own lots of neat things but I don't feel the need to be a "LOOK AT ME GUYS" guy. The real loser is you.

Can't beat a good Casio that can double as a calculator.

>I own lots of neat things but I don't feel the need to be a "LOOK AT ME GUYS" guy.

You literally just did.