What happened to cooking shows?

What happened to cooking shows?

It's all reality based competition shit. Did the internet make traditional cooking shows obsolete or is reality based stuff cheaper?

I am convinced cable gave up on patricians and only caters to plebs now.

no more giada. and more importantly no more samantha brown.

the only silver lining is that the most "bro" tier show on food network is also the most patrician.

This, fieri is the only reason to watch food network anymore

>I am convinced cable gave up on patricians and only caters to plebs now.

Yup.

Friendly reminder that Chef At Home is the most patrician cooking show in existence.

became too lewd

it's not just cooking shows. documentaries and educational programming just can't compete monetarily. the vast majority of viewers are idiots and need a fantasy to engage in.

"I KUD WIN A MILLUN DOLLERS TOO" (5min cutscene to some big gay sob story) is more popular than television that actually enriches lives if viewers pay attention

except that the kitchen he uses is not a kitchen anyone but a trained chef would have.

if you have a half million dollar kitchen, you aren't cooking.

That's a weird way of saying good eats.

best tv cooking chef

what? despite the fact that $.5m is a gross overestimate, literally every professional chef in the world uses an expensive kitchen

dont be a retard

good eats is shit. give up the meme.

the actual best cooking show currently airing is america's test kitchen.

it's probably easier to just look on youtube and find a bunch of different videos showing you how to cook what you want.
but also, because ratings. american's do not want to cook for themselves (though i fucking love cooking for myself) so no one will watch these shows, especially amerifats with cable

>tune in every afternoon to watch some comfy cooking shows and chill, maybe fall asleep for abit
>check in one day
>some fucking competition/roadside eats bullshit being marathonned
>not even Feasting on Asphalt
Everything is terrible.

But that's not lidia

Halina is cute! CUTE!

I touched Rachel Ray's ass once

no shit. but professional chefs aren't the audience. is english your second language?

he makes a show for professional chefs.

at least bourdain pretends to be one of the masses with his heroin shit.

that guy has 200 knives behind him. do you even have 5?

Eat the World, Emerill's new show, is actually really good. Didn't know how much I really missed him. It's on Amazon.

>382. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/30 **#8**
She is just not a one man woman. The guy who broke up his marriage to have sex with this celebrity chef thinks it is true love and that she is being faithful to him after never being faithful to anyone. Nope. She is sexting another guy while she is away with the guy who thinks he is the only one for her. Giada De Laurentiis (Shane Farley)

>america's test kitchen
I like Good Eats, but damn if that isn't some good shit. Good ideas for top notch cooking, plus discussions on products worth the money spent, or not.

I should really get back to watching it. I think it comes on Fridays here, before the Painting Show block.

This

wow what a slut

extremely high test

get your kitchenfus while they're hot.

>This TV Girl was recently in Las Vegas… and she was WILD! If she was some young, unmarried celeb, it would not be such a big deal. But she is in her 40s, she is married, she has a child, and she has a very profitable brand that depends on her wholesome family image! Here are some of her habits that her corporate sponsors probably don’t know about: She has a huge sexual appetite that is only satisfied with men who are not her husband; she loves to party; she is down with the swirl; and she enjoys having more than one man at a time. Those appetites were on full display in Vegas recently. While partying with a musician friend at 2:00 am, she found one chocolate guy and one cafe au lait guy to snack on. She sat on one’s lap and gave the other a little taste of her tongue… and then left with both of them at 4:00 am. Here is one more tasty tidbit: We just found out that she separated from her husband MONTHS ago, that they are living in different residences, and that they are heading for a divorce! You heard it here first. She is stalling on the announcement due to concerns about how it will impact her brand.Giada De Laurentiis

as if you couldn't tell by her masculine jaw and height, small women are a different species. She probably needs it six times a day to feel sane.

as english is my native tongue, i understand that words and phrases have multiple meanings.

i took your comment to mean "people with overly expensive kitchens are cooking in only the meanest sense of the word" rather than "people with overly expensive kitchens have people to cook for them"

>she is down with the swirl
What the fuck does that even mean?

>If you need a contestant for a Fourth of July hot dog eating contest, we’re going to recommend Hot Dog Girl. She just loves to eat meat! Then again, given the rapid and public meltdown of one of her colleagues, perhaps she should sit out any displays of her ability to consume large quantities of wieners. In fact, Hot Dog Girl should be a little nervous right now about how her private behavior could come back to hurt her. You see, Hot Dog Girl is married with child/ren and has a public persona as a devoted wife and mother. In private, though, it’s a whole different story. She has a voracious appetite for hot dogs and has consumed every flavor known to man: media types, singers, athletes, actors, rappers. Basically, if you have a wiener and are famous and persistent, you will eventually wind up with her. Her list of conquests is long and reads like a who’s who of the entertainment industry. And a lot of the guys on that list love to brag about what they have done with her and to her! Her publicists and agents are scrambling to try to contain the rumblings that she is going to be very publicly exposed. It won’t come in the form of a lawsuit. It will come in the form of another female celebrity who has an ax to grind. Hot Dog Girl had better watch her back. More to come on this one.
Hot Dog Girl: Giada De Laurentiis
Meltdown Colleague: Paula Deen
List of Hot Dog Girl’s Conquests: singers (John Mayer; Michael Bublé ); athlete; actor (Tyson Beckford); rapper (Drake)
Ax Grinder: Katy Perry

That's not Rachel Khoo

According to urban dictionary, BLACKED

They're still on where I live but they are stay at home mummy kino so they only air between 1pm-3pm

needs more jacques pepin and ming

All the girls I ever knew who ever went to such an extent to be outwardly cute, pleasant and show everyone how impulsive food makes her body and facial expressions has been massive slut material. Just saying.

Worst mummyfu ever. This is the kind of mummy who only lets you have 7 minutes on the trampoline.

You think she uses food "creatively"?

chocolate in pussy licked by her lovers

>ywn be chosen to break her newly installed chocolate hymen to kickstart the gangbang

I wanted to pound Nigella dear god.

say that again, dear, I didn't quite hear you.

tbf she also denies it and both publicists of mayer and hers don't understand how the rumour started as they haven't interacted much (not that sex can't be had in a matter of minutes) - if you believe such things. I wouldn't put anything past any divorcee, it sort of proves you aren't a person of your word.