I'll admit, as an proud aryan White Alpha male this angers me and makes me want to puke...

I'll admit, as an proud aryan White Alpha male this angers me and makes me want to puke. Why would any White girl lower herself to dating a darkie. How degrading to her family.

Can someone explain to me why an White girl would even want to be near a darkie?

to make you mad.

nothing about this is ok

It started with rap music and all the hip hop attitude. I see whites acting like blacks. Look at Eminem.

Low intelligence pairs well with low intelligence.

Race mixing is the only way to end racism.

white bitches been fuckin black dudes since the 60s bra

thanx to jews and their commie nigger music, behind every rapper you will find a jew..

fucking should exterminate all the cockroaches from the earth

why do you fucking retards automatically associate rap and hiphop with being black?
eminem does not act black and this is why
>raising his children

>commie nigger music
>pol
go back

White males are inferior

If this angers you, you're not alpha

He sound and acts like a nigger. He sure doesn't sound like Coldplay.

Because women aren't as confident as they portray themselves to be. They aren't as brilliant as they want you to fear. They're lonely people, just like you and me. They need love, they need attention, they want someone who can lead, even if it's down the wrong path. Black men are aggressive and they don't give a shit, this leads to anything, anything at all occurring. It's dangerous and exciting. It's what they lack.

There has always been race mixing B/W even back when they were slaves and the master of the plantation had his way with the female slaves. But now it's way up high. One reason is hip hop lots of singers sound and act hip hop.

Society has become more accepting of different cultures. Its evolution. Its progress.

Yeah go and visit the father of your child.

Thats why they run the world.

/thread

dating outside of your species is beastiality

Because white males have and always will be cucks, that's why mexicans and blacks make fun of us, we're white steve urkels who think we're superior to everyone, nobody wants corny pants high and belt tightly worn brady bunch cuck they want a man that is a man, confident and strong, and people who wear duck dynasty like outfits in a urban area is asking to be made fun of, hillbillys aren't hot

Changing tactics Mr. Bettendorf?

There's something more than that. There's a legitimate desire to humiliate those who are seemingly at the top. It's a very human desire to root for the underdog, and you can't deny that there are women who find black men sexy only because it is scandalous. That's the fear white men have, and that fear permeates too far into the white subconscious. That's what the thread is about. Obviously interracial couples are not like this, but there are some women who only chase skin color because they are racist.

I agree with all of this.

This person is a racist.

You can't be racist against whites.

>Can someone explain to me why an White girl would even want to be near a darkie?
Maybe because he knows spelling and grammar.... unlike you.

>an white girl
>an

We did this thread already.

White men fuck black sluts once 1700s

To add on, whites aren't like they used to be, they'd take over fucking countries if you messed with them, they'd murder you and your family if they were fucked with, what happened to the uncivilized whites? Now being civil is making everyone look weak, niggers used to fear whites, now we fear them, you can go to a poor neighborhood and scare everyone in the neighborhood, they'd be killed for looking at someone in the eyes, white people now are weak and stupid

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

learn english mothafucka

Women are literal idiots without any values or virtues. It is arguable if they even have a soul. They just don't give a fuck since their deranged brains cannot even comprehend what they are even doing (or why).

You can be Aryan, or you can be Alpha (not that Alpha exists, but I'll run with your fucking stupid ideals for the sake of expediency) - not both.

>How degrading to her family.

Because white girls love be degraded fucking dumb ass

with an ass like that, no wonder

Racists fags everywhere!!!

And I just do not got the patience
To deal with these cocky Caucasians
Who think I'm some wigga who just tries to be black
'Cause I talk with an accent and grab on my balls

Oh ,what you know,you are not the only faggot that said this

Deal with it white boy

>Grow up respecting women and thinking they are literal goddesses
>Picking flowers and buying fake rings
>The older I get, the more I realize they are genuinely all ten points away from having Down syndrome

I fought it the whole way through. You don't want to be like your father, you don't want to be an abusive man, but they are fucking retarded. They are so fucking goddamn stupid that you're literally dealing with a different species. You aren't even allowed to discuss the disparity of intelligence or you're a social pariah.

The hardest part of it is fighting with younger people, because you were in their shoes, and you know how bad it looks if you harbor any resentment towards women, so you fight with yourself.

that pic..

these days everybody wanna squat, like they got something to piss, but nothin comes out, when they bend their hips.

>aryan
>alpha
Pick one.

>as an proud aryan
"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] or Arya is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7] It was believed in the 19th century that Aryan was also a self-designation used by all Proto-Indo-Europeans, a theory that has now been abandoned.[8] Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.

You're a dipshit.

don't worry this has been culturally appropriated by the Nazis just like the swastika

Don't judge yourself. You were fooled and deluded from the beginning just like we all. At least you woke up to the truth. There is no need to pretend and no need to try fighting the truth.
Even almost all of the old-as-fuck philosophies and religions(even those that date way back pre christian) regarded male to be of god (son of god) and the female only a necessary evil, a mere tool for the man to create. The prime element of the occult that came first is male. God is regarded as male everywhere and at all times. The few godesses that are out there were either weak and shitty or mere metahpors for nature.

The biggest mistake man ever did was to give women power and to see and treat them as equal. They are only braindead tools, and giving them this freedom and power will lead and is leading to massive disasters.

Indo-european you moron.

OP IS A FAKE WHITE PERSON
ABORT

I.e. Brown people, moron.

I'll admit, as an proud 6'2" male this angers me and makes me want to puke. Why would any girl lower herself to dating a manlet. How degrading to her family.

Can someone explain to me why any girl would even want to be near a manlet?

HAHAh look at this 6'2'' manlet thinks he is tall girls only like 7 feet plus how could anyone date a manlet like you

Lol 7 ft, bitch please I'm a giraffe

You're not black, faggot.

I'm literally 52 feet tall. I'll be dead by next year.

This is some next level race bait shit. You're all so fucking stupid.

The whole concept of race is bullshit. It's something people just use to hate one another. It's just as stupid as declaring people with different blood types or different eye color as inferior. Racism is really about the human need to make war. Skin color is just a convenient excuse to hate.

52 feet, TOP KEK

I can only date KAIJU, manlet

Because I guess its "cool" now lol

Thanatos

better kys

We had the same thread not 30 minutes ago. Try harder, fag

>we had this thread

this is not an argument against a thread on Sup Forums

with you saying that, 99% of the shit posted here should not be here

Shit is hot as hell

It broke my heart when I found the scene with Brutus getting his ass licked by the cuck. Fucking gay.

not just any nigger, a smurf nigger
why?

It's the only legal kind of bestiality.

Probably right

Because she found him hot. Despite what's considered traditionally attractive, the smurf nigger managed to passionately make out with a girl you would LOVE to be with. Bet he stuffed her raw that night, too.

Maybe white girls just like black men? Be logical, they just are bored of white men. Not saying white men are better or worse but maybe they want to experiment so stop being jealous and fuck a black girl some time.

>this confuses and angers the Sup Forumstard

this

we're are taken you're womanz

That's why I fuck Asian girls...