Difficult to find a job at my age anyone willing to bless me with £20 to buy this game ?

Difficult to find a job at my age anyone willing to bless me with £20 to buy this game ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219028139/
steamcommunity.com/id/lolacdc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user
are you under 18?

take the time you would spend playing the game and spend that looking for a job.

>>Possibly

best advice i have ever seen

To get payed £4 an hour no thanks

no, consider urself lucky u dont own the game

pile of shit where shotguns win every fight except long range. save yourself the aneurysm

If you can't find a job then why are you playing video games.

Put your priorities first and when your done with enmverything else then play video games u fugg

Ur just mad because you don't have any friends to play with ahahahahahahaahaha

I'll work throught the rest of my life prefere to spend it on things i love doing

>£4 an hour

Minimum wage is over £7 so that means you're an underage faggot.

Enjoy your ban you little shit.

Die already you begging retard.

well... ok then

Ban for what you idiot am i posting anything unaproporiate >?

Rule 2, faggot.

Did i say i was underage tho ? so stfu it was an example with £4 an hour what i meant is that they pay shit money

if u asked for a game that wasnt complete dog shit with an even shittier player base and that wasnt developed by a complete blue balls company i might of actually considered it, ya blew it OP

> my age
> 35

>no money is better than shit money
saged...

steam ID?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219028139/

Not sure If this is OP but enjoy pubg bb boi

>work for 1 day
>now you can buy game

What do you mean did you get it for me ?

getting it right now

nah man, I'm going to start streaming my game play and get famous on twitch, YouTube, etc. the ad money will come rolling in I know it. I just need to borrow money from everyone I know to get it started.

You cant understand how much I appriciate it man Thanks A Lot !

I don't know if I'm that entertaining, but I figure I will just come up with some unique character/personality as I go. should be easy. ive never recorded myself or streamed, but how hard can it be?

the bugs they had the other day were awful, but the last fix for it all is amazing. so smooth. delays gone. no teleporting or other weirdness. game of the year.

Give it a go

Good to hear as H1Z1 KOTK is trash

But we can all agree that first person mode is the competitive (real mode).

And thirdperson is cheating / newb mode for casuals.

Right?

SPBP

WTF. just go cut some grass or help a old lady with housework..stop begging online for money you shit.

That something an underage b& would say.

srry boi US cant gift to UK.

I hope you realize I am not op, and was making a joke. that's the cliche horrible way to jump into shit thinking you can't fail. it is unrealistic. it was parody.

It's cool boo

Kek get fucked

steamcommunity.com/id/lolacdc/

who da fug dis?

if you werent a spider..i would trust what you have to say

Feels bad man XD

wat u want sum games?

You know these threads are bannable right?

lets see if i can roll 777

you're probs the kind of person who will raport it

not your personal army

post a dick pic op and ill buy you the fucking game. post a dick pic so i can shame you for begging like a whore

Im not your bitch

How about using the time you would be playing this game to find a job instead. Jesus.

Already spoke about it

Thanks to our conservative government uneployment is the lowest it has been for years. Either get of your arse have a wash and get a job you benefit scrounger, alternatively get the fuck off Sup Forums underage faggot.

doesnt mean give up, if you really wanted one youd try harder and start taking whatever you can get