youtube.com/watch?v=0-LNucAVjSk
youtube.com/watch?v=QFAeWIKXB8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ao20HeYv4YY
youtube.com/watch?v=SNxpiisD0pA
youtube.com/watch?v=DCcPvXdXxZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you touch yourself at night

It does not

he is clearly speaking about portuguese from portugal you should leave and kys already! go fast!

I know, it still doesn't sound slavic

Portuguese are Vandals (Wend-als)

France would be much cooler if it was named Gaul.

Euro portuguese final "s" sounds like "ш".

No thanks

The Gaulish meme is just creating schyzophrenic people

looks like an italian speaking russian

youtube.com/watch?v=0-LNucAVjSk

I've noticed this too
Seriously wtf

/thread

Well, I think Russian sounds badass (and totally different from Portuguese of course), so I won't complain about this.

Portuguese(Portugal):

youtube.com/watch?v=QFAeWIKXB8g

it sounds more cold than spanish or italian, for sure, but russian? nee.

Portuguese sounds exactly like a Slav speaking Spanish. It's funny to see hues crawl out of the woodwork when people bring it up this fact

One reason is because of the Russian 'ш' sound that's prevalent in your language but largely absent from other Romance languages.

it's funny when anglos seem to be the ones to bring this out, you guys sound absolutely ridiculous when speaking other languages

huehuehue

porutugese sounds like a north african berber trying to speak broken spanish

>south-american "education"
sure sure

B O L U D O

O

L

U

D

O

You BRos are the least suitable to talk about someone sounding ridiculous when speaking a foreign language.

>Well, I think Russian sounds badass
Russian is one of the MOST FEMININE sounding slavic languages out there.

Are you a bydlo on vacation or something?

None of the slavic languages sounds feminine to me.

If you want feminine sounding languages I can point you to Spanish, French and Italian.

Those women both sound Russian.

what? It sounds like japanese

they are the spaniards autistic little cousins. they had a speech impediment and instead of fixing it they called it the portuguese language

CHI

it's the truth joão

I know it's truth about you being a chicano

¿qué?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

portuguese and greek are slavic languages

Aren't you afraid of Trump, ese?

But it doesn't, at all

i'm a legal citizen so i'm not afraid of being deported.

Are you very high on drugs?

Did you pay a woman to marry you for the green card?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao20HeYv4YY
youtube.com/watch?v=SNxpiisD0pA
sounds slavic to me desu

i was born here. i've only been to mexico like 5 or 6 times. i speak better english than spanish.

Do you sell drugs for a living?

It may sound slavic, but portuguese is the last lazio's flower! :3

no

You should...

Kurwa I fuck you hot ass bb show pussy

Are you living on Welfare?

i make an honest living i'm a fucking american not a cholo drug dealer

What type of stereotype do Brazillians have about mexicans and the ones that live in the U.S?

We don't actually have a stong stereotype (besides chilly food and ponchos) about mexicans.

Those guys are just kidding.

To be honest I didn't really care I actually just wanted to know. Most people are racist anyways on Sup Forums.

This meme is especially retarded, because neither Portuguese nor Russian sound Slavic. Russian barely has any Slavic influence left, if at all.

We should know each other better because we are both latinos, but there is no real link between us.

We feel closer to any portuguese speaking nation than from mexico...

I can't say what 207M people think of Mexicans and Chicanos, I will answer the question based on I think of Mexico, Mexicans and chicanos .

Before Sup Forums
Mexicans: Small, Brown, Happy people who like joking a lot.
Mexico: El Chavo del ocho, RBD, weird soap operas, spicy food, shit at football, A small Spanish speaking Brazil with no blacks.

Chicanos: Mexicans who go to USA to work in shitty jobs, Drug dealers, illegal immigrants.

No not really culturally Mexico and Brazil are different. You speak Portuguese and have tri racial people. Mexico is basically Mestizos and violence although some nice beaches and good food.
I mean you are pretty spot on, funny thing is I'm surprised all the Latin Americans hate Argentina. It's just banter right? I mean to be honest the average CHI is Americanized, but in a very weird manner. It's like mexicans influenced by black culture and some of the worst parts or mexican heritage aka the gangs and stuff.

Because they are slavic in denial

We don't hate Argentina, they are smug cunts sometimes but we don't hate them.

>Russian barely has any Slavic influence left
your autism is overscaled vanya

nah it does sound like spanish spoken by russians

>No not really culturally Mexico and Brazil are different. You speak Portuguese and have tri racial people. Mexico is basically Mestizos and violence although some nice beaches and good food.
Thats what I meant, we don't have a real conection tho we both latinos

immigrants are born and raised in mexico and have children in the US. these children are chicanos (americanized mexicans). a mexican who grew up in mexico would probably get pretty offended if you called him a chicano

was playing an online game with Brazilians, it does sound slavic

To be honest I just thought Argentina was Spain + Italy and that they are good at soccer. No one here talks about South America except for maybe Brazil and Colombia. Everyone else is kinda like mehh.
I mean I always kinda thought of Brazillians as "others" because they speak Portuguese are very race mixed and are an emerging economy. Plus the similarities are not really there Mexico is predominantly amerindian and mestizo. You are more like black + white + some small amount of amerindian. Plus I don't think cartel culture and being a thorn at times for the U.S is something Brazil does.

I also thought it was bullshit, but then I watched this youtube.com/watch?v=DCcPvXdXxZk

>vamos madrugar aqui

fucking loled

Forgot to add I thought Brazillians and Argies hated being associated as latinos?

I know that, a Mexican explained me the difference between Mexicans and chicanos in 2014.

Why is Ronaldo Black?

We are saying the same things in different words...

I know there's a suebi retard somewhere but our language is probably the largest remnant of suebian heritage we have. Not even in vocabulary anymore, but definitely in pronunciation. WE WUZ CELTS N SHIET.

Gallaico-Portuguese, unlike Castilian, kept a lot of Suebian phonology and lyrical tradition.

From early one we've had tons of poets and songwriters - Castilian poets wrote in galaico-portuguese, we've had poet kings (King Denis), we worship poets as national heroes (Camões, Pessoa), even Brazilian Jazz has a much higher attention to lyrics than American does.

For reasons like this, we never tried to simplify the language like Castilians did by disambiguifying it's spelling, and we never really had more than one people other than Portuguese speaking it for very long, so we never had to assimilate other languages with it after 1143 in a huge way, and thus became insular, with a more conservative pronunciation (since languages tend to simplify over time due to broad use).

Yeah so other than that how's living in Brazil? I met a Brazillian here in my Uni. It's funny most Brazillians sometimes speak badly about their country at first, but after living a while abroad say the miss Brazil and wouldn't live anywhere else kek.

It's a fact, Borat.

We have a lot of different cultures inside Brasil, putting them all in a bag with another cultures from latin-America and saying it is the same thing its kind of sad, i think, but in the end, we are all from latin-America and I'm sure that other cunts here also do have cultural diversity.

It sounds like Russian played backwards.

>but after living a while abroad say the miss Brazil and wouldn't live anywhere else
like father like son

kek

Island Portuguese is a whole other ballgame, though. Don't even get me started on Azoreans.

The narrator is a much more common accent.

>this meme
It does sound kind of Slavic. There have been several times when I was away from the TV and someone spoke Portuguese and I had to watlk in front of the TV because I was confused by what I heard.

It's like dating a beauty psycho that loves you, but may kill your dog if you go to sleep without saying good night.

It's a hate/love relationship where you don't know where one stops or begins.

How do you feel about not living in your """real""" country?

>How do you feel about not living in your """real""" country?
I had no choice I was born here by default. Although honestly I think all mexicans should just go back to Mexico that includes CHI's. Americans will never accept us and it makes no sense to push them to a demographic crisis. I am a University student studying computer science. I am well integrated for a first gen, but like I said it doesn't matter this country will never want me or anyone of mexican heritage. I plan to make enough money and move to Costa Rica or Panama. My "real" country by blood has problems with drug cartels, kidnapping, shitty paying jobs and corruption. If I was born there I'd probably be shitposting from Mexico City lmao. It's whatever although I do hope the Trump wall if it's ever built forces mexican politicians and people to fix their shit. It's disgraceful 35million mexicans live in America. Just shows the home country needs to do a better job at keeping it's people kek.

Thats sounds sad, but at least you are geting educated.

Good lucky, user! Best wishes from Brasil!