95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race...

95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race, compared to 60% in the 1970s.

In highschool, the fastest growing trend of interracial dating is between black guys and white girls. White girls demonstrated the highest willingness of any demographic to date outside their race.

Is the white race doomed to die when white women are seemingly done with white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherless
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no sources
Truly sad

>95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race
they're all lying though

OP also forgets that, if the mythical sources do appear, that these things are "willingness" to. Not a question if they have or if they will.
>to:dr OP is a fag

> Society is less racist today than in the 1970s

It really is our fault for even replying
He'll just make this same thread in a couple of hours

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Good luck (((brainwashed))) white whores. Enjoy:

Higher incident of HIV.

And enjoy your life being ruined bc if get pregnant your child will not have a father or you any child support . Of course this is true for black women most too. Also, enjoy NO other males ever loving or marrying you. Fucking you sure. But Not even a latino will marry a single white or single latina raising the child of a nig nog. Damaged goods.

Only some cucked white liberal will ever date you.

Most likely you will end up alone as a fuck milf of every nig that finds you on dating sites.

Your kid will recent you and have issues bc they know their mother was a dumb whore. And only degenerates as male influences.

And while your own family and race might support you... You will forever have brought shame into your family heritage for being a dumb whore. You will be looked upon as a dumb whore. more than the loser that left you spoiled.

Of course your father will know he also failed for letting u be brainwashed against your own race and culture.

You wont find many white women with a loving husband after a nig infects and leaves them. Which is the NORM despite commercials that always show a black father figure raising his kid lmao.

What usially happens is dudes date and fuck you till yo are a GILF. They know easy meat. You will be popular on dating sites for 3 decades. But no man(even another nig) will ever marry you. Maybe 1 in a million, but they are all like Bernard Sanders cucks.

You might as well buy some cats.

All the races will eventually merge into one, whats the big deal?

that would be utopia, yes

No white and asians coexisting is the ideal society
Niggers and spics are gonna drag our iqs down and turn us into a bunch of retarded subhuman american mongrels

Don't want to get bogged down in a race debate, but I would be surprised if there are (genetically ) major differences intelligence wise

Id rather not either im at the gym shitposting between sets but there is too a degree how much genetics play into intelligence, not 100% gentically determined but too a degree

Cool story brah

>but too a degree

low IQ white detected

Yeah, it's both nature and nurture for sure. And I'm a a teacher in a big city (so lots of immigrants) and I didn't notice any race differences in intelligence. The brightest kid was black actually. (though he was lazy)

Fuck off grammar nazi

do cucks posters ever take a day off?

If you're going to try and make a point about genetics playing a role in IQ, that's the time to make sure you're using words correctly, lmao.

My grammar mistakes dont dretract from my argument

nobody gives a shit who you fuck

The fact of the matter is that there are low IQ and high IQ people of every race, and natural selection will sort that all out.

Your grammar mistakes don't hinder your argument, but they make you seem less valid and tend to make people take you less seriously.

for all you know English could be his second or third language

>there are low iqs ans high iqs of every race
That's irrelevant
Whats important is averages
And on average whites and asians and ashkenazi jews
have the highest iqs

He/she should learn to argue properly in the language they're currently speaking.

>That's irrelevant
It's completely relevant lol. You can't shame someone for getting with a high IQ black person, just as it's understandable if they don't want to date a low IQ white person. Averages don't mean shit when you're dealing with people one on one. I don't know about you, but I don't ever converse with entire races of people, I usually socialize with/date individuals.

Thats not what the argument is about
Its about if we to build the perfect society what races would be most qualified for that too occur

And basically your argument in this conversation was "well both groups have outliers so that means they should be allowed to interbreed" which is wrong in the context of this argument

It's gotta be autism. To do the same exact thing, to have the same exact thought process, to wake up and commit to the same exact action on the internet - every.single.day. I mean, this truly isn't the mindset of a mentally healthy person.

To come here and see the same exact posts from more likely the same exact person - day in and day out. You can't help but to have pity on the individual. This isn't even trolling anymore. It's just outright mental sickness.

>for that too occur
>too
you just don't learn lmao

You're definitely not getting into this Utopian society, friend.

>well both groups have outliers

I wouldn't say outliers, smart blacks and dumb whites aren't exactly rare, friendo.

>should be allowed to interbreed
The ones that are intelligent, yes.

Also, I know the context is "which races are chosen for this perfect society", my argument is that entire train of thought is wrong, as you would be accepting idiot whites/asians/jews and denying intelligent black/latinos, which doesn't seem to have any benefits.

Here is what's one reason. Whites imitating blacks.

Yeah this hypothetical situation is pretty ridiculous
If we really wanted to create the perfect society we should just let the smartest breed but thank you for acknowledging context of the argument
Yup, im not a genius by any means
Doesnt change the fact tho that whites and asians are on average smarter than black/latinos/arabs

Yes, the white race is going to die out. And who gives a shit? What difference would it make?

>Baltimore Dating Game tryouts

Cultural relativism. Your a fucking idiot

>Is the white race doomed to die when white women are seemingly done with white men?

I'm fine with asians and latino chicks

I've dated exclusive outside of my 'race.' All my fucks have been white women.

Not true.

At least here in the uk. It has been shown that younger people are less likely to date outside their race. IIRC far less than 40% (possibly 20?) of whites would date a non-white whereas more than 50% of non-whites would date out of their race.

obviously american

>Your a fucking idiot
>Your

Okay.

>At least here in the uk
>uk
>american
Well done

as a white, 18 year old woman I can confirm I would never date outside of my own race

This is your best bait. Step up

if you say so, biologically a female too not some tranny

wonder who's behind this post.......

You know the rule. Timestamp or gtfo

You failed to mention your sample size was 20 niggers

If white people were gone tomorrow the world would be 100x better.

Doesn't mean you don't look like some disgusting ham beast

nice try, though I have a bf
by ham beast you mean fat? I'm actually underweight

Shitty bait

They are white too, you dumbass antisemitic retarded.

Whatever you say, steve
It is a dude

>I'm actually underweight
POIDH

there isn't a way I could prove nor do I care to
this is the internet afterall however know this: not everybody is lying
I weigh 45.2kg at height of 5ft4 placing me in the underweight category on a BMI scale

there is a difference between dateing and child bareing. they will date a black guy for a while get bored and go back to the white guys and bare there children.

Don't reply to the baiter

my girlfriends been fucking a black guy for almost a year now she makes me wear a cock sleeve when i get sloppy seconds

motherless com /99C3341

is it bait if it's true?

It is bait because no timestamp has been provided

of what?

Beta

Does she tease you when u fuck her?

Jesus, you are new, aren't you. The rule: If one claims to be a grill, they must provide a picture of themselves and a timestamp (a timestamp is the date and 'Sup Forums' on a piece of paper). Even better if tits are provided to prove one is not a trap

oh, I'd take a photo but my bf is sleeping and I don't want to wake him with flash

Nice pic! My girl isn't fucking anyone atm, but has always been curious to try BBC. We've discussed getting an enhancement sleeve for me to fuck her with.

How is it? Feel ok for you?
Recommended sleeves?

More pics too plz! Any w insertion?

Get out or resume lurking and say no more. Without proof you're a dude.

Sure. Because you live in a single room with no lights. Go to another room, faggot

It is pathetic. Ive come across this retard on pol/ and he's a communist. He says the same exact shit on there too

Self admitted cuck