Hey Sup Forums, this is the time I accidentally got involved in organized crime

Hey Sup Forums, this is the time I accidentally got involved in organized crime
>be me, just turned 16 years old
>live in a shitty small, midwest town
>got my license and a shitty 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
>thought I was hot shit because I could drive, you know how it goes
>I continue acting like a king for a few weeks because I could pick up all my friends and drive
>Go to near by city one day with my dad for a family reunion
>I don't really know what to expect, since I'd never been to a family reunion or even met my dad's family, besides his parents and siblings
>we show up at this huge ass fucking house
>walk in to a bunch of people cursing at eachother and breaking eachother's balls
>my dad seems to get lost in it all, immediately joins in and starts reuniting with old cousins and uncles
>I'm confused as fuck because I don't know anyone.
>decide to fuck off and say hi to the one cousin I know
>we had gotten along, she was a year younger than me and my little step sister's best friend
>we chat for a bit when a group of 5-6 teenagers who look our age walk up to us
I'm not going to use real names for this part, for obvious reasons, but I will go as far to explain this: My dad is a second generation italian american, but his dad changed his last name to a super white washed name. I'll just use Smith for me, and various pasta for the rest. This being said, my heritage never even was a concept in my mind before this
>I don't want to seem awkward so I say "hey guys how are you?"
>they all say hi etc, when one of them, who we will call V ask us "So what are you guys?"
>I laugh and say "Confused, I guess"
>he smiles back and says "No you fucking moron, Are you from the Fettuccine side or the Spaghetti side?"
>suddenly it dons on me what me meant, so I laugh back and say "Oh, we're both Smiths"
>V smiles again and says "ohhh, are you Dickie's (my dad) or Henry's (his brother)"

cont? It's not pretyped because I'm a faggot

bumperino

Cont?

>My cousin that I knew says "I'm Henry's, he's Dickie's"
>one of the other kids in the group says "I'm fucking dying over here V. Can you hurry this up? I wanna talk to your dad and get the fuck out of here"
>V suddenly drops his nice guy, charismatic demeanor and says to him "Show some fucking respect, A, this is your family we're talking to."
>they have a short argument with more cursing than I'd ever heard in a single exchange, and I cursed like a sailor when I was in HS because I was edgy
>Eventually V turns back to us and says "Hey guys, if you want to we were all gonna walk down to the mall if you want. We just gotta tell my dad first"
>Suddenly a light bulb appears above my head and I say "Walk? Fuck that I have my car. I'll drive us all down there"
>With that, I join the group of guys, while my other cousin holds back.
>We chat and they all tell themselves about me
>apparently they all hang out with eachother all the time, since their parents are always together anyway.
>Ages range from A, who spoke earlier, who is 16 like me, to V who is 19
>They all sound like they jumped straight of the opening wall street scene in Wolf of Wall-street, cursing every other ten seconds
>It was a rush. They all acted like nothing could brink them down
>It was clear though that V somehow had authority over the rest, but I just chalked that up to his age
More coming, I just type slow. Also in hindsight this all seems really obvious how crazy this side of the family was, but I didn't know until way later.

Hurry up faggot

>we finally weave our way through the massive gathering of people (straight up at least 50) and reach a middle aged looking bald guy
>He's obviously the host of the reunion, as he's asking people if the foods okay, if they like the house, etc
>V walks up to him and gives him a huge hug, and all the other teens do the same to him
>this confused me, but I think to myself "Hey this is a family reunion, and all these people seem really close"
>V walks up to his dad after the parade of hugs and says "Dad, we're going down to the shops, and user is driving."
>his dad looks concerned at first and says "user?"
>I step forward and extend my hand, saying "Hey Mr.Spaghetti, I'm user Smith. Dickie Smith's son"
>V's dad eyes light up in recognition and says "user! There you are! I heard you were coming! I'm glad you could make it"
>he then proceeds to hug me tightly
>He then gives each of us a crisp 20 dollar bill from a wallet clip he has in his jacket pocket and tells us as we walk away "You stay out of trouble now" with a smirk
>they all laugh, but I'm the only one who says the obligatory "We willlll"
>as we head to my car in the driveway V walks up and says quietly "Hey man...you uhhh...fumo?"
>I have no clue what the fuck he just said so I say "I don't really know man haha. I don't know what a Fumo is."
>He and all his friends laugh at me and say "nah you silly fuck, Fumo means smoke. I'm asking if you smoke weed.'
>Excitement hits me in the nuts and I say "Hell yeah I fumo"
>He then reveals a huge bag of fucking weed that he had in his inside pocket,
more coming, you impatient fuck stains

Bump

bump

>V opens the bag and wafts the air towards his nose, then does the same to me
>It smells better than the best weed I had ever smoked, and that's surprising since at the time Medical weed was already a year employed into our state
>I get hyped and he takes a handful out of this completely full to the brim bag and hands it to me and says "here, keep this."
>We get all pile into my car and V immediately starts rolling a joint
>I always got sketched when smoking on the road, since if you got pulled over and you're car smelt like weed, you're fucked
>I express this concern and they all once again laugh at me. One of the older kids says "Stop worrying man. V's got friends"
>I don't know what this means but I just go with it to seem cool
>in minutes we are all blitzed as fuck driving down the road
>V directs me to the mall, which is a pretty standard mall, and we finish the joint and head inside.
>The rest of the day is pretty anticlimatic, with just us fucking around
>the only odd thing is V and the couple others who were 18 or 19 all had extraordinary amounts of cash.
>get back to the house where the reunion was after a couple more j's and head home, telling my dad about how cool my cousins were the whole time
more coming, as always

post more OP

bump

Bump

another lurker

Boom0

Bump

>A couple days later I get an IM (ahhh remember the days) from V, who had given me his AIM at the reunion, asking if I'd like to hang out.
>I tell him yeah, but I can't afford the gas to drive an hour away to his city with my gas guzzling car
>he tells me not to worry about it and that he'll come get me
>I tell my dad I'm going out and wait for V outside on my driveway
>he pulls up in a spanking new Lincoln
>I get in and he hands me a fat ass blunt, then pulls another from his breast pocket for himself
>I light mine up and immediately love the taste of the wrap he used
>Harshish, but mellow and tobacco-sweet if you know what I mean, unlike the shitty 78 cent fruity flavored wraps I was used to
>ask him what flavor it is, and he laughs and says "Flavor? Nah man this is a repurposed Bolivar"
>I'm an uncultured cis male so I ask what a Bolivar is, and he says "A cubano man. I really nice fuckin cigar. My dad gave me a box last week, apparently they were really cheap through a friend or somethin'"
>get blazed as he takes me to his city, and we go to his house
>His parent's aren't home, but he says they won't care since he's an adult and they trust him
>we swim in the pool in his yard, play vidya, smoke weed, etc

As a NE dago myself, your family sounds like a bunch of Sbarro-tier porch guineas.

This better be going somewhere good OP..

Oh yeah

>Sbarro-tier porch guineas.

Kek'd hard

Where is this going exactly?

Hurry up faggot
I wanna wank and you're keeping me here

>V finally get's me home well after midnight, probably a quarter to 3 or some shit
>had the time of my life, tell him we should hang out again, but when I have money so he doesn't have to do everything himself
>he tells me not to worry about it, and that he knows I wouldn't take advantage of him
>the next day he messages me again, and we repeat the process
>do this for awhile, just getting to know that side of the fam more and more
>still have no clue how they all have so much cash. Even some of the guys my age had massive wads of bills at all times
>figure it's just rich parents or something
>my dad starts wondering where I am all the time, and asks
>I don't see a problem with it, and tell him I've been with my cousins and shit
>he gets really serious and tells me to not hang out with them
>Note, my dad was a really lenient parent, so this confused me alot
>ask him why
>he just says "listen user, I know that life seems really fun and glorious, but trust me, you're better off staying away like I did."
>basically I blow him off and still hang out with them all the time
>one day while hanging out at some random by the slice style restaurant V asks if I have a job, I guess that topic never came up

Nowhere. OP is a wannabe wiseguy faggot. I know this kind of shit, I lived my entire life dealing with what he's trying to fabricate or embellish.

It's retarded and makes your family look like gaudy, stereotypical assholes.

Lurkin

proceed

fuck off cunt, I never wanted any of this to happen. Like I said I barely even knew I was italian american until the reunion.
>I tell V no, and that I just take odd jobs during the summer and live off that all year.
>V tells me he does kinda the same thing, and that his dad's friends give him things to do until he's responsible enough for a real job
>That blasts my ass off, since his exorbitant amount of cash
>go back to hanging out
>a few days pass by and V hits me up again, tells me I can help him make some money if I want
>tell him I'm down, and ask what we are doing, thinking it's mowing lawns or construction or something, since his dad owned a construction business
>he tells me he'll explain when he gets me
>he pick me up and fills me in
>and by that he says something like "I gotta go to a couple places for my dad is all and run some errands"
>I figure this is gonna be an easy ten bucks or something so I don't question it
>We go to a few of the places we had hung out at and asks to see the owner each time, who graciously hugs V and talks to him.
>after awhile each time, V then goes into the office of the establishment we were in and walks out with varying amounts of cash or checks to his dad's company
>before the first place we were, he told me just to stay with him and be myself
>this weird's me out, since I've never even seen that much money before
>when we get in the car after like the 4th stop I ask V "Hey man, what the hell are we doing?"
>V smiles and says "Making money, that's what. We got two more places to go"

Bump

Bumperoo

im intrigued, bump

Bumpalumpadingdong

Hurry faggot

>At this point dots start connecting in my head
>Construction business, a bunch of money, everyone knowing each other and being "related"
>but still once again, I didn't even live in New York or Jersey, or even on the same side of the country, so I just push out the thought
>we go to the last two places, he repeats the same process as normal, and we head back to his place and chill for a few hours

Bump

How the fuck did you not know that til you were in your teens?

Did your dad keep that shit from you cause he knew you were too slow to get involved with your knuckle dragging mamaluke cousins and would blow up the spot?

>Bet you didn't even eat goat brains as a kid you fuckin mook

Short post? Fuck yourself, user.

Goddamit hurry up you pizza fuck.
Do you write so slow because you can't stop gesticulating with your hands? Fucking Italians

walk the fucking dinosaur and get it over with faggot

walk the damn dinosaur faggot

I posted this just so you faggots would stop complaining. Back to my tale
I knew, but like I said besides my dad making a mean Penne Rigate and telling me to always call sauce "gravy" when I was a kid, the culture never influenced me
>he takes me home and before I get out he tells me "user, don't forget this"
>Hands me close to 300 dollars
>I completely forgot that I had "worked" with him
>he tells me we can do it all again next month
>I tell him I'm down because it really was easy money, and that we should hang out again soon
>the week comes and goes and the next weekend he invites me to hang out again
>this time he tells me to dress kind of good, since his dad wants me to come to sunday dinner
>I put on nice pants and a button up, then drive down to V's place
>hang out with all of our friends down there together while waiting for dinner,
>The meal comes, nothing crazy happens, just a bunch of parents making small talk and stuff while us kids quietly make dick jokes and laugh
>Normal family stuff
>after dinner V's dad pulls me aside and says "I hear you helped my son do his rounds last week. I'm glad he's helping you integrate to our little close knit group here. Your dad is a great guy but he just doesn't get it, y'know?"
>I don't really know, but everyone seems to kiss this guy's ass, so I do too
>"Thank you Mr.Spaghetti. I really like hanging out over here, and I didn't mind helping V last week either"
>he chuckles and says "yeah, I bet your wallet didn't mind either. You're welcome here anytime user, and if you ever need anything, just tell V to tell me"

>telling me to always call sauce "gravy" when I was a kid

Ok I redact my previous statement. You're a wop. A dumb, long winded one who sucks are being frank. But you pass.

Also fuck calling that shit gravy. I caught many spoons growing up for saying Marinara.

Bamp

This story sucks because even if you did know someone who was someone, you're still alive. You're clearly autistic, or at least slow; it's obvious from your writing and how you describe yourself and the situation.

Or maybe this is Sup Forums and we're here to be fucking entertained, not told the truth.

B

Never said anything about truth b/rother

It's been 16 mins op cmon

hurry the fuck up

My mom would always clip my ears when I couldn't roll my R's when she was teaching me the few words of Italian I know
>I hug Mr.Spaghetti and tell him thank you,
>go up to V's room and we all chill there
>slowly one by one parents come up and get their kids to leave
>I stay behind since we are still chilling and I don't have anywhere to be.
>Finally I ask V "Man...um...why did we get so much money last week?"
>V thinks about what to say and then tells me "On top of construction, my dad runs an insurance agency sort of"
>It still doesn't make sense that we got cash in hand, but I don't want to pry so I just ask "What kind of insurance?"
>He smiles and says "Health insurance. Now get the fuck outta here before your dad chops my nuts off"
>I head home, knowing full well what these people were
>but you have to remember that I was just an angsty kid, so I thought it was cool as fuck
>I IM V when I get home and tell him "Hey V, if you ever need someone to help you with anything, I'm your guy"
>probably dream about being Tony Soprano or something since I thought I was hot shit
>Next time V calls me he says "You wanna help me with some more work?"
>of course I do because I've already started acting like some Scorsese movie character at school
>He tells me he'll come get me that weekend and that to bring a hat
>I get super excited, thinking of glorified scenarios of knocking over stores or enforcing our tax on lowlife degenerates
>Basically I thought I was gonna become the next Joe Gallo
>Saturday shows up, and I wait for V in my driveway wearing a school baseball cap I had
>I get in when he shows up, and he starts laughing like an idiot
>tells me I'm a dumbass
>lolwhy
>He tells me the hat I chose is stupid, because the school colors are a dead giveaway
>stops at a gas station before leaving and buys me a plain black ball cap and some sunglasses, but also throws in like thirty other random items

NEXT

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Even if it is fake its fun to read and keeps my suicidal thoughts away for a few minutes
It is an interesting story

but we can believe..
you can trust me that i live with the drug-addict since born and i am able .to cook meth since my 14, but you can call me a faggot and never know

Bump

I'm just killing time hoping shit bag boy comes back. This story could be interesting if he hadn't wasted the last hour essentially saying he went to a family party and met a cousin and uncle he didn't know well, and cut out a bunch of dogshit and started from there.

>we get back on the road and I ask him what we're doing
>he tells me to stop worrying about it
>We get to his city and he drives me to an old hotel
>We walk up to a higher floor, i dont remember what floor, but it was like 3 or 4, and he stops in front of a room and hands me a keycard
>He looks at me and says "all we gotta do is look out the window in this room. If you see any cops, park here and I'm out of the room for some reason, just call the desk, ask to speak to Mr.Horris (the actual name he told me to ask for, but only because it was clearly an Alias)
>We wait around for at least 7 hours
>finally V get's paged saying he can leave
>We do and V hands me a few hundred bucks again
>I ask what just happened, he told me I was "playing security guard for boardgame night"
>realise there was probably some sort of illegal poker game held in the hotel, and we were the look outs
>He tells me I'm doing really good, and that he likes that I drop the questions after just a couple
>the next couple weeks we do busy work like that quite a bit
>one day we are what I can only assume to be a follow car, and tells me to keep his eyes on some red Honda a few cars ahead of us
>another time we had to wait outside some random empty office complex for an hour and make sure no one came in until a couple of our other friends parents came out it and told us we did "real good"

Proceed

on with it goddamn

England is a cool place.

Unless it's related to the god emperor, then all the faggots are fucking experts in truth

Bump

i like this keep it up op

B

U

M

FASTER OP

L

bump

A

>I start to be with V more than any of his other friends
>Summer starts and I'm with him nearly every day
>and of course, I think I'm some big shot gangster
>I start dressing like all the other guys, buy rings and a cross necklace, even start going to church (I don't even believe in god) with V's family every week
>One day V pulls up to my house like always, but seems a little on edge
>I ask him why, and he sighs and actually gives me a straight answer
>Apparently the last time we did collections, the owner of the restaurant place thing we hung out at quite a bit was short for the second time
>He said he told his dad, who told him to stop being a pussy and take care of it
>He says that's what we're doing that day
>I get super hyped
>As much as i understand where V is coming from, having known this guy for his entire life, I'm hyped for the responsibility
>as far as I knew, V's dad had never asked V to do something remotely serious like this, and I knew this was probably gonna be a big stepping stone into us being big time
>even V's older brother got put into the loop and eventually a few years later, according to A from earlier in the thread, got made after enforcing his first tax
>I felt better than ever. All I could think about was the first half of Goodfelllas, where the kid is slowly getting to know everyone
>We get to the restaurant and V tells me "I have a bat in the trunk. Grab it and meet me inside"
>I do as i'm told like a good little goombah and walk in.
>V is casually sitting down at our booth, then motions for me to come over.
>I stroll over to him like I own the place and sit down
>He seems serious now, and that get's me even more pumped

Go on...

This is getting interesting good job OP

Be faster OP

hurry hurry hurry

Come on, fucker

I'm really enjoying this story!

bump

Hype is real

kek

>I sit down next to him
>V looks at me and motions for the bad
>I give him the bat
>Some guy opens the door and walks in
>He brings some cuffs and turns the guy on all fours
>V shoves the bat up his ass
>I look on
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>the guy is screaming and now V is laughing
>he motions for me to come over

Fucking stop with the short posts.

16 mins for this?

I HAVE THIS SAME MEME.
fuckoff you faggot nigger fake OP
anyway
>he tells me the plan on what's gonna happen, and with that I get up and walk up to the counter
>keeping the bat down, I asked calmly if Mr.Resteraunt Owner was here
A little description here, the "restaurant" was more of a mom and pop type place, that served pizza and corndogs, as well as a few brands of soda. Basically, it was only around to keep teenagers out of trouble in the street and to hang out there instead. It had three booths on each side of the restaurant, with three tables in the middle. At the end was a door to the bathroom, the counter/kitchen, and next to that was the door to the office
>The lady working, who knew me after 6 months of weekly hang out sessions there, smiles and says "yeah user, he's in his office."
>I ask if she'd mind getting him for me
>meanwhile while this is happening, V walks to the kitchen and grabs the intercom mic they used to announce order numbers
>he said something like "Excuse me guys, in the booth closest to the door, I'm afraid you have to leave. Now. We don't like you or your ugly fuckin mug in this joint, and we want you fucking out of here"
>The counter lady looks back at him, but being the cocky, wannabe mobster I was, I just said "Easy honey. The only way this goes down other than losing those customers is losing all of them forever. Now go get Mr. Restaurant please,"
>she walks over and knocks on the door, and says user and V Spaghetti are here to see you (people thought I was Vs younger brother sometimes, and his dad constantly joked about me changing my last name and moving in, however I actually contemplated it)
>he comes out smiling and walks behind the counter as V comes next to me

You could write a book avout this like holy shit its very detailed
I would buy it

its about to go DOWN

>as i look at the intercom V motions for me to hit him on the head
>me being a faggot ape i do as he says
>V shouts on the intercom "BEAT THE NIGGER, GET THE NIGGER"
>suddenly about 100 cop cars appear out of nowhere
>its a trap
>me and V try to bail through the fire exit

Kek.

No, but seriously. Stop it, bitch.

Just fuck off and don't ruin it

just call some pleb and narrate it to them so they can type it up, ur a snail

fuck I meant to send it to op I feel like an idiot

b8 much?

>40 days after trial
>im in jail
>for some reason V is in my jail cell
>we develop feeling for each other
>bumfuck till im 50

Go fuck yourself. Fake OP.

Obvious much?

F U C K
Y O U R S E L F

>get out of jail
>dad calls me a fag
>beat my dad

i broke the law im so scared, i dont wanna go back to prison i wanna be with my love of my life. should have i punched him?

How much time in your story has passed since your first post?