Ok so... i ended up going through with it...

ok so... i ended up going through with it. a good number of you guys wanted to be kept up to date on what happened so i'll post this thread a few times. for the ones that weren't here summary of first throeds

>want to try something new, gf and i both agree on chastity play
>start onyl locked up a few days, it's hot, sex afterwards is great
>up the time in chastity, after a bit says she wants me in for 3 months
>already really hard after first month, talk to gf
>says i can get the 2 months off if i bottom for someone and she gets to watch

now yes... i ended up doing it it was a mixed experience. but atleast now i'm out of chastity.

I'VE BEEN IN CHASTITY ALL MY LIFE HOW ABOUT THAT

what the fuck

so how did it go ?

How do you feel now having been fucked like a faggot?

pics or it didn't happened

what the fuck is wrong with your left leg.?

Greentext your bottom experience

did you suck his cock? where did he cum?

not really as i expected.

>the guy arrived, we talked a bit and i go mostly undressed
>me bent over the coffee table while he starts to get ready
>he's alot bigger than i thought he'd be.
>she gives him a hand for a bit to help him get hard which i don't like
>he gets behind me and pull out the plug i had in before putting on condom
>she takes a seat in front of me so she can see my face
>it's a littel painful but not too bad as he's going slow, using alot of lube
>once he's in though he starts to fuck me into the coffeetable hard.
>10 minutes later i start to feel something weird and i start to leak in my cage
>fucks me hard,pulling my hair to make me look at my girlfriend.
>she's enjoying it but after a bit i actually cum from the fucking
>she can't believe it, asks me if i actually just came from "getting fucked like a girl"
>really embaressed by this i just nod while still taking a pounding softly moaning
> not sure how much time has passed but he goes harder and harder going balls deep
>cums loudly grunting, and stays inside me for a little while longer and then pulls out
>i do notice that he's not wearing a condom any longer. he says he took it off afterwards.
> him and her talk a little but i'm mostly exhausted and don't interact much.
>afterwards i feel cum leak out of my ass, which kinda pissed me off but she said i did really good and lets me out of my cage.

fucking degenerate kill yourself. Is that something youre gonna tell your kids about? Dont procreate and kill yourself, faggot

you were such a good little slut for her.
he should have made you swallow his load, that would have been best.

show a pic of her, i want to see your master.

Obvious b8 is b8

i'm not a faggot, i only went through with it to get out of chastity. but no it's not something i'm proud of

i'm not "her slut" or she my "master" we're just boyfriend and girlfriend, though yeah she's been the dominant one for the last few months

Why the fuck are you talking back? A superior to you asked for a picture. Be a good slut and provide.

>i'm not a faggot, i only went through with it to get out of chastity. but no it's not something i'm proud of

>"let me out of this cage"
>"only after a man fucks you in the ass"
>go to garage
>gets some bolt cutters

Jesus, how much of a beta faggot can you be

It's not a bad story, it's just that it's such a familiar story.

You probably wouldn't get as much response, but it would be nice of you to compose a completely original green-text story instead of rehashing the core themes of similar chastity/cucking/"gf made me get bummed,"-tales.

A little effort next time, 'kay?
C+

i would've gotten out after 2 months if i didn't. i didn't cut it off because i gave her my word that i wouldn't.

ehm... ok ?

you were her slut, she's your master. she wrapped her hand around another man's cock to get him hard, then she made you take it.

and you liked it. you came for her like a good little slut. she laughed, because she has her foot on your throat while your stretched asshole leaks with cum.

Holy shitballs what a gigantic faggot

Yeesh dude thats really fucking gay , and we're on Sup Forums.

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

did you got release for this whole month of chastity?

You are absolutely a complete sissy faggot. You're going to get dressed up next time and she's going to be the one prepping the bull for your lily white sissy ass. Good job sissy girl, you've been bred and broken in and now you're an official cockslut

i didn't like that she did that. she didn't say anything about "helping" him. i didn't say in the greentext that she laughed tough. but i have to admit she did. and about the cum... we agreed that he had to wear a condom, i really don't know when he took it off. she must not have seen it either

you milky-way levels of faggotry deny you quads , and rightfuly so.
Hopefuly the next nigger that barebacks your faggoty faggot ass also breaks your insides.

she laughed because she has you. i can't wait for the thread where you're licking another man's cum up off the floor because she forced you into cleanup duty after she sucked him off.

i got out 2 months earlier because of this.

this isn't going to happen again. i'm out of chastity so i have no reason to. i don't get the obsession with you guys and the breeding thing. i'm a GUY i can't be bred. i do wish she didn't help him get hard

important question OP was he black or white ?

She prepped him to fuck your ass? Break up with her before she has you blowing dudes to lube up before they destroy her cunt. You beta piece of shit. I cannot believe you are still in the relationship after that.

it's a chair

why would i do that ? i'm no longer locked.

how is that important ?

"prepped" is a strong worked she just used her hands for a little bit, but it still sucked

i cannot believe he still hasnt an hero'd yet , fuck the relationship lmao
Death is literally the only way to redeem his faggotry

No one asked for an update on this garbage. Not one person cares about your childish bullshit or if you're excited by dudes in dresses showing off their buttholes and claiming to be "easy bake oven americans" or whatever. That's enough internet for you, go play outside

post a pic of her. nude, preferably.
take back some control.

you'd do it because you're scared of losing her. if she asks, you'll do it, even if you don't want to. she could deepthroat someone right in front of you — and she will — and you'd be there to lap up whatever cum she doesn't swallow herself.

speak for yourself, i've been following this for like a week. i hope this goes further and his gf makes him suck dick next time

Well thank god she only massaged another man's massive cock without discussing it with you first so he could use you like a bitch infornt of her. Next time you get locked she might try her mouth. Maybe next time she decides to lock you she will go first on the massive cock then let him finish in you. Fucking cock.

yeah your girls turning you into a sissy,

cuck

Cease now faggot

this guy is so funny ive never been so ashamed and disappointed what a cuck LMFAO she gave that guy a handjob and you took cock like a gay faggot WOW kill yourself you dad is ashamed of you and so is all of the patriarchy

oh fuck he was black??

i dunno, i posted one in one of the earlier threads and i felt bad about it.

i think you're really getting ahead of things. i don't think it would go that far, why get in in chastity for the first time if it doesn't matter ?

i admitted i didn't like her using her hands on him. but there isn't going to be a next time.

Sup Forums is full of wierd homo/nigger love now what happened

i promise you this is only the beginning she probably has some really fucked up things going through her head that she wants to do to you

kill yourself so you can maintain what small dignity you have even if its none you wont be corrupted anymore you sad weak cuck

i don't see why it's important but yeah.. ok ?

how much worse could it get ? this was already weird to me.

ITT: gay man believes he has a girlfriend anymore

KEK shes not your gf shes your gay slave handler

Yeah man won't be a next time, sure.

>but there isn't going to be a next time.
Every sissies first words of self realization.

>this was already weird to me
weird is your gf asking you to lick her knees this was homosexual submission

Diapered cuckold here. Your story was really hot and now I wanna have a quick fap with my girlfriend's panties rereading it.

dubs favor you being a weird faggot

you being permanently locked being used as pussy boy and cleaningg up after the black lover is done busting inside your wife, it could get a lot more serious. how you just let a man penetrate you for release i have no idea. thats 1 month think what she can make you agree too after 2 months

Everyday this fucking thread. SAGE

>>she gives him a hand for a bit to help him get hard which i don't like
We fucking told you. She's fucking somone infront of you within a year, probably much sooner.

you felt bad about it? do you think she felt bad when she wrapped her hand around his cock?

you're such a pussy. no wonder she wanted to see you get fucked like one.

post her pic.

24/7?

It looks difficult to pee from one of those locks. I imagine, also, that it makes hygiene difficult and generates a nasty amount of chafe.

Certainly wouldn't want to shave beforehand, that would just be a painful amount of ingrowns.

DONT FALL FOR THE BAIT BE A MAN NOT A HOMO LIKE THIS HUMAN TRASH

biggest cuck faggot and still has a gf, feel like I'm turning into eliot rodger

yes post a pic of what your giving your asshole up for

hire a hooker, get laid, go out with friends, get trashed and go fuck a bar chick somewhere, don't turn into eliot rodger

>give woman control
>woman abuses power
>woman subjugates man immediately
I'm not surprised.

i don't really want to think about him cumming inside more than i have to. the thought feel weird.

i guess it was more than just weird...

i'm not getting back in. and a pussy boy ?

i dunno, she didn't seem to feel bad about what happened.

it's not that hard but i did get to take it off with her now and then to shower etc to keep everything clean.

fiiine. if it'll shut you guys up. but only one

>This guy
>cause no pic
>little bitch got salty

Ill add in and for trying to be some tough cunt. Find your own sissy slut if you are that keen.
>protip: CraigsList you fgts

More or less, yeah.

She doesn't make me wear the thick crinkly diapers at work though, so I at least get to wear thinner cloth-backed ones there.

THIS OMFG

Jesus Christ, OP. I've had a guy fuck me while his wife watched us and it was hot as hell but I ain't no cuck. That's just damn pathetic.

holy shit... she'd probably turn me into a cuck too...

Three-site reverse image-search comes up clean, it might be real.

Perhaps it's the angle, but that is a damn fine bod. On one hand, I can understand why you did what you did. On the other hand, I think that it would have been a better long-term strategy to invest in your own control rather than hers.

she got big nips tho

Hot body.
Wouldn't lock my dick up or take it up that ass for her.
She's grooming you to do more, either accept it and go all in or cut your losses

>fiiine. if it'll shut you guys up. but only one
need another to confirm that this is actually real and you actually have a set and not just something you pulled online.

well im pretty sure you gotta grow a set and make her your slave if you dont want this to happen again

>why would i do that ? i'm no longer locked.
So what if she tells you after se has you locked next time that she wants you to watch her swallowing his load, or taking a shot to the face. After you are looked are you gonna have to let her do that?

haha what a fag, I have sex with guys but fuck thats gay user

yeah i got really lucky with her. i'll admit she's definitely more attractive than me.

i don't blame you for being suspicious this is Sup Forums but yeah, i was lucky to land her even though things are kinda weird now

it's all confusing. i don't think she's "grooming me" but things have been so weird, i dunno.

i wouldn't even know how to go about that. but tbh i'm fine with us both having our dominant moments. this was just way too far

that's even more messed up imo. but she didn't force me to do this either. i could've waited out the full duration. and i'm not going back into it

my point i tried to make before if he accepted his faith in less then 30 days lest time if he keeps him in chastity for about 2 months hell probably take an entire room of cocks or something more degrading then a black guy dicking you down, im thoroughly impressed how well she manipulated OP hes acting like its nothing

it's not online, i tried 4 different image searches.

post a pic of her man wtf

it's not nothing. i know it's kinda messed up, it's still feels really weird. especially the idea that he eh... finished inside me. i don't know why it bothers me so much

thats fucking hot man

tease and deny her, it makes all girls submissive. work her into letting you fuck a bitch infront of her and clean her up when your done

Remember when we told you it'd be her treating you like a bitch? Because your greentext proves it.
>she probably didn't see him take off the condom
Lol Sure. For all you know, she told him to take it off while she distracted you.

So do you think you would share her with another guy? DP? Suck you while he fucks her from behind?

So long masculinity, she will have you getting fucked next to her on a weekly basis. This is a humiliation fetish. She likes to see you used, embarrassed, and completely under her control. She won't even think of you sexually anymore. Let me guess, she picked the guy? Did she say craigslist? I'm betting it's a "close" friend of hers. She has been planning this for weeks with him, laughing about how your small cock is unable to satisfy her and how you deserve to be used by larger men. It's going to keep happening, slowly but surely she will keep edging you closer and closer to being her sissy slave. She will cut ties with all of your friends to leave you isolated and totally dependant on her. Before you know it you will think of what I'm saying while liking cum off her lower back and say fuck user was right. Break up with her you beta bitch. Make her crawl back to you before it's too late.

Diapered cuckold here again. She's a total hottie, perfectly built to take cocks of real men, not sissies like you and me.

before you make any decision in life beat your dick twice. unfortunately you couldnt do that. kind of fucked that she made you go through with that for releaase. which is making me believe that she has more planned out shes just trying to ease you into the lifestyle. thats my opinion tho

Jesus christ I can't believe you're such a faggot. Might as well kill yourself OP, your relationship is over.

>i could've waited out the full duration. and i'm not going back into it
>taking a dick in your ass
>why are these the only options

You should have forced her to let you out and then fucked her pussy raw for punishment. Att least then you would have been a man to her. Now no matter what she will always know that you enjoy being fucking in the ass like a faggot bitch and that you took his seed as well. There is no coming back from this user. She will never respect you again. She is probably seeing the guy that fucked you in the ass right now and you don't even know about it. She was turned on by how alpha that large cock was and that is why she giggled when she had her hand around his cock. You've been fucked user.

does this mean OP has to pay the coal toll now??