Has anyone here every gotten revenge on a childhood bully later on in life?

Has anyone here every gotten revenge on a childhood bully later on in life?
Did it make you feel any better?

bumping with sexy women

The only revenge is to aspire to have a better life. job, wife, house, kids etc. So that day you and your family are out for a meal or buying bedroom wall paint from home depot; he's the poor schmuck that's taking your order

One problem with that: I'm most likely going to be the poor fucker landscaping his lawn.
Dude was wicked smart back in school, and I recently found him in another college.

Not exactly a bully but he was a self-centered narcissistic vain cunt. He thought he could manipulate me over the years but I revealed to him that I have been playing him and he is being manipulated by me instead. The poor fucker got very scared.
It didn't make me feel any better but I am playing with my cards a bit more open now. So I started displaying alpha behavior which I don't really care for because it's dick wagging.

I outlived him because he got cancer. Friended his brother on FB so I could listen to him whine about how his "great" brother died a horrible slow death.

profit

Old, old guy here. I had that problem. My bully was smart and ambitious, went to college got t a good job made lots more money than me. I went into a skilled trade (first alarm systems, then elevator repair) He ended up with a huge house and me in the shitty burbs. He has all the stuff that makes him look successful but hates his life. I've always loved what I do and found happiness with a less financially rewarding job but a good life. On the outside it looks like he's the winner, but now we get together occasionally just so he can cry in his beer.

TLDR: Live a good life, do what you love and let him be.

BTW, this happened 35 years ago. He died of cancer 34 years ago. Brother still whines.

Most beta post ive ever seen *guffaw*

Neer had a bully to begin with

Some black kid used to bully me freshman year of high school. He died from some illness a couple years after we graduated shit was cash.

Yep. I fucked him mom, and married her.

Now I'm his stepdad.

Feelsgoodman.

Have a good one oldfag

Yes.
No.

Saw him getting beaten by three niggers in an alley one day. They all paused when they realized I was looking. I laughed and called out "Eat shit!", and turned away. They resumed beating him.

How old are you??

So you're telling me that in your 40's, you did this??

God I hope I don't grow to be like you. Seems like you didn't get over it either.

The one kid who tried bullying me in HS and extorting money from me died in a fiery car crash following a cop chase. I didn't wish that upon him, but a sense of relief was had when I realized I didn't have to deal with him anymore.

Looking back, I should have just manned up and not tolerated his bullyish behavior. You live and you learn.

if you think about your childhood bully and you arent a child you arent winning

Had a bully in the 5th grade, I completely forgot about him until I saw him years later after he dropped out of high school.

He was lying in the back alley close my parents house and I called the cops to get rid of him. I felt better knowing that his dumb ass didnt make it as far as I did.

But then last year I found out he attempted suicide by taking a bunch of pills but just ended up with permanent brain damage. This actually made me feel sorry for the sonofabitch.

I think that after a certain point you have to be able to let go of all that childish shit.

My old bully was kidnapped and killed in some apparent drug debt.

you don't win, you get even. everyone likes comeuppance.

Awwwww fuck...she looks a lot like my ex.

Lets see... one ended up dead. Screwdriver in the heart in some fight. His two "friends" are in jail for life for murdering a sandwich vendor in an unrelated incident 6 months later.

So my revenge was just watching them be themselves. It was far more effective, if not as satisfying as doing something personally. And had no repercussions on my post pubescent life.

There's just one left. I'm deciding when would be a good time to get even, or if its even worth it now. Its kind of unfamiliar territory for me to dwell on a 25 year grudge.