TRUMP GENERAL - NO CURRENT OP EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Eric Trump on Watters’ World 5/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GdKn3zy1Hfw
>Katrina on CNN 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Glenn Beck Impersonates Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
>Best of Trump
youtu.be/ekJBaRzegjo
>Judge Jeanine SLAMS Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=mCQmtOeUMUU
>Who is John Miller?
youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU
>Jeb Bush Confronts Black Lives Matter!
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCL7ymI_vbg
youtube.com/watch?v=KPMrTTqzJuI
youtube.com/watch?v=SkGFw2BI_g8
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=_g_WVWjQ-8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lcn2JrPELZM
twitter.com/MoveOn/status/730543346574204928
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/731891802920255490
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5Yk5MyA60
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/donald-trump-supporters-are-better-educated-than-the-average-american--ZylKHlODwGW
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-brexit-would-not-impact-us-trade-dea-2016-americal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Fellow Trump Warriors.

Please hear my plea. I am currently spreading a new meme / theme in the war against Clinton and her supporters, and I would like your help.

First, please let me tell you that I am involved in advertising, and I do it for a living. I also want you to know that companies like the one I own, create memes for "normies" and spread them to the internet by seeding them here.

Now let's get down to business. If you want to create an idea you need two things. A running theme and a through line. The running theme is a message that is repeated, verbatim, over and over again.

The through line is the course of delivery for your message. It must be consistent across several different platforms. This includes Face/Book, TWATter, and other forms of social media.

Here's the agenda, please, please, please do your best to repeat it as much as possible.

>You cannot be a good person and support Hillary Clinton.

>Being a good person and supporting Hillary Clinton are mutually exclusive. You must pick one of the other.

Bill's actions as a serial rapist alone, and her complicity and enabling of his behavior disqualify her from support. No reasonable, sane or morally sound person can ignore these crimes. They are too numerous and egregious.

Please repeat this over and over. It will grow into a mighty storm that will utterly CRUSH Hillary Clinton.

Thank you for your time.

I also forgot to mention a very useful and effective technique.

I have actually hired people to do this, and even have done this myself.

It's called "Second Hand Conversation."

Simply go to a public place and bring your phone, or better yet, a friend who is a fellow accomplice. Some degree of acting skill is required for this to work.

Basically, you decide the message you want to deliver in advance.

For example...

>"You can't be a good person and support Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you're a democrat or a republican, you can't be a good person and support her."

You simply have a conversation on your phone, or with your accomplice, and you play it up as much as possible. You do this in a supermarket, shopping mall or department store. The goal is that you want people to hear you saying this.

It may seem like a small contribution, but let me tell you, this technique has HUGE impact. Ideas spread like a virus, even to those who disagree with them. Eventually the idea overwhelms them and they begin to accept your truth.

We have actually used this technique to sabotage local elections. And now you can use it to, with great power.

CHOO CHOO

rate my grueling paint work

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

Please hear me Dear Brothers. For you have no idea the power that you posses.

You can be the first website community in history to help decide the presidential election.

And even by exposing my plans in public, there is NOTHING the Clinton Cunts can do about it.

Nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCL7ymI_vbg

youtube.com/watch?v=KPMrTTqzJuI

youtube.com/watch?v=SkGFw2BI_g8

TRUMP 2016, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

LET'S BTFO ALL THESE LIBKEKS AND BUILD A WALL

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Hillary Clinton - A TRUE STORY OF SEX, DRUGS & MURDER

youtube.com/watch?v=_g_WVWjQ-8Q

Somebody hat this.

MAGA

Fuck off Rubio, stop trying to push forced memes

Memes flows naturally

got some piping hot oc inbound for building morale

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

~rawr oovment

Trump will die in our lifetime.

absolutely horrible oc. you are hereby banned from making memes.

Not if we kill ourselves first.

I feel like banging my head into my fucking desk I need a stressball or something

Here's how we combat this scum.

>Image Macros / Memes

They don't require a written reply and they quickly deliver a potent counter point.

>Down with the Ship

Bernie supporters who say they are going to vote Clinton as a back up plan are traitors who never really supported Bernie in the first place.

>You can't be a good person and support Hillary Clinton

The truth speaks for itself. Just repeat this line over and over and over again. It destroys their efforts entirely

It's a remake of a classic maymay, noob.

>die before Trump in the glorious race wars

Feels Good, Man.

Hillary and Soros will also die in our lifetime. Before Trump too. Trump barely ages to begin with.

This is a goo idea.

*good

sounds like a plan! I’ll go first

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT

MANAFORT INTERVIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=lcn2JrPELZM

MITT, YOU'RE AN OBSESSED FAGGOT. GO THE FUCK BACK TO UTAH, AND LEAVE TRUMP ALONE.

Thanks

New Running Theme:

>ANY woman who supports Hillary Clinton has betrayed ALL women.

To support Hillary Clinton is to belittle the crimes of sexual assault and rape. It's an attack against all the brave women who have endured this horrible crime.

Women who support Hillary Clinton are saying to men and the rapists of the world "look, women don't really care about rape. If you're rich and powerful, it's ok."

Well it's NEVER fucking ok. If you're a woman who supports Hillary Clinton you have BETRAYED all women.

What did he mean by this?

it's not even good.

The whole John Miller / Fox News meltdown is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

How can Trump possibly top this?

beautiful

Can I attend the republican national convention? I'd love to see trumps speech.

IT'S RUBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your idea is brilliant but this is the Trump thread. I don't want to see Hillary I don't want to talk about Hillary and I don't want to think about Hillary so make a new thread and I'm sure you'll get a lot of support there.

>states that even goldwater carried
>going blue

Kill all mememaps on sight

Can someone MAGA cap this for me?

>yfw when the left has gone full retard

Reverse psychology but it's shit

What a shitty comic. Yes, they'd vote for the guy that will bomb the shit out of them. No, they're voting Hillary. She'll continue to supply these crazy, radical, inhuman fucks

dunno what to tell ya m8

Don't correct your typos. It makes yourself looks weak.

Man, I am really looking forwards to when Trump goes after Hillarly for real. Shes in for a rude awakening.

You know you meant Goo

That he is a ginormous faggot

If Trump picks Palin it's over. There's no way he could fuck up that bad, is there?

This ought to be in the OP.

I stand by what I said last thread that liberal cartoons are shit compared to conservative.

WHEN WILL HE ANNOUNCE HIS VP REEEEEEEEEE

this series of images would be perfect if she wasn't wearing shoes.

4 chan memes are born on the desert planet of Arrakis, a harsh environment where only the strong survive, you can't force them. Shitty forced memes come from tumblr or reddit

I WANT A NEW FUCKING TRUMP RALLY GODDAMN IT

His VP is going to be Senator Sessions, and the stock market is going to crash this week.

Screenshot this.

I'm sorry to tell you this brother, but the Sup Forums memes that you hold in such high regard, are often created by marketing fags and advertising companies like my own.

Why do you think the merchandise always pops up so quickly? The former owner of this site was even in on the scam.

I'm sorry bother.

Nice Dune reference though. +1

Germany and Austria united Making America Great Again.

aye, for the raw creativity of the internet must be shaped, and the fires of critism are hottest here, where both mediocrity and jewish tricks are outted on sight

will my dick grow anymore before i die?

is that malena morgan? sauce

Go back to plebbit, fagggot

lol Dumb MoveOn.org (George Soros) just accidentally posted a pro trump video on twitter.

twitter.com/MoveOn/status/730543346574204928

and Scott Adams called them out on it.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/731891802920255490

"Another anti-Trump video that comes off as 80% pro-Trump, 20% anti-Trump. And the 20% part is LITERALLY imaginary."

screen shot your own post you shill faggot

you type like a fucking faggot. I can read the dick you're sucking inbetween each line break

By shooting Michele Fields in the middle of 5th Ave and still becoming president.

only rosie odonell

every fucking time

She's...perfect. Wow.

What has your favourite shill been this election?

Mine has to be the "depressed Trump supporter". Put a smile on my face when he were in every thread. Probably a Jeb shill, but people still meme post it.

Why with the shitty thread derail attempts, atleast put some effort into it. Now, OUT GET OUT OUT OUT!

BASED

How is the opposition to Trump so, so terrible at making him look bad?

damn that's a good pro trump video actually, thanks vance

WTF does move on want trump to win omg

>rest of your life
>implying his ghost has enough energy to harass you for more than an hour

Wow, she's cute. What's her name?

KEK Wills It

>comments are mostly redpilled
THE FIRE RISES

We are not worthy of the God Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5Yk5MyA60

TRUMP STUMPED

HOW WILL HE RECOVER

Whatever you say, Hill Shill.

Jesus fuck, the funny thing is Van Jones is probably the best Trump Booster on the CNN election night panel. He's always telling smug democrats to stop

Join us user

>statistically at least 1 person ITT will die before Trump is elected

I didn't ask for this feel

Confirmed for happening. This shit is about to blow up. We can help make it happen /Trump/

Has anything come from this PR spokesman Shoah?

Donald Trump supporters are better educated than the average American:

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/donald-trump-supporters-are-better-educated-than-the-average-american--ZylKHlODwGW

>worst hitchens was wary of him
that's a ringing endorsement to me

How is the UK reacting to trump's stance on brexit, specifically the fact that he said it won't impact the UK's trade deals under him?

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-brexit-would-not-impact-us-trade-dea-2016-americal/

With friends like these, Trump doesnt even have to make videos.