Success Thread: Post about your efforts and dedication to thriving in life that make you proud

Success Thread: Post about your efforts and dedication to thriving in life that make you proud.

>Work while they sleep
As a neet this pleases me.

Dont fap if you want to transmute your sexual energy into drive and motivation to sccomplish goals. This works especially if you get horny and u cant fap, u channel the animalistic urge into working out, or starting a business.

I guess this works if you can only find pleasure in how much business you conduct

>Be me
>Have a shitty job with a douche of a boss
>His wife comes in to say hi or some shit
>I call her the wrong name by mistake
>They get divorced in a week
>mfw

You bastard16437991

>be me
>work your balls off, get rich
>fall in love with "perfect" girl
>have 3 kids
>living "perfect" life
>buy girl everything, houses, cars, jewelry
>put $$$$ into investments
>girl meets basement dweller working at YMCA
>poof. Girl runs away with basement dweller
>girl steals all the $$$$ from bank
>I'm left with 3 kids
>girl gets $$$$ from judge, + Alimony + Child Support even though she only has kids 1 weekend a month + she gets House, which I still pay for
>me so depressed, business goes to hell.
>i'm now working for my former competitor as a glorified salesman, raising 3 kids, and hating life.
>girl still with loser, going to Acapulco for vacation while me and the kids go to the go-kart track (all I can afford).

There's a TRUE story for you, fellows. Not sure what "lesson" there is to learn here, except that women can fuck you up. If I had it to do all over again, I don't know what I could have done differently, considering how much in "love" I was. Kek. I'm such a tool...

Let's just kill each other's exes and elope in Thailand like we always wanted.

We can kill the basement dweller too, whateves.

>be me
>at a crowded street fair
>bump into cute girl
>spills her nachos on my lower shirt and pants
>"oh my god! i'm so sorry!"
>she starts to swipe at my pants to get the cheese off
>mfw she doesn't notice my dick getting hard
>go home and fap to the memory of her vigorously rubbing my crotch

success

I literally just do some stoned smalltalk with depressed people and then go home to get even more wasted/high, while making more money than most of this board

>Not sure what "lesson" there is to learn here
Second wave feminism essentially died when those pushing for equality lost to feminist extremists in divorce court. Now men who raise the kids have to pay child support to the woman for no reason or they pay for the kid and can't see them. Also, women are given men's income whether or not he initiated the divorce

Feminists continued on to add traps, gays, and mentally ill to form 3rd Wave Feminism. So again sjws are to blame

>learn while they party

>mfw the people that they party with are their connection to getting dream jobs and positions

>it's who you know not what you know...

I've been working in my field for 15 years. As I learned more, I progressed, and moved up in positions. I eventually got a job at a fortune 100 company, and left after two years to join some of my colleagues in a startup. Our startup company was bought by another fortune 100 company, and now I'm sitting on 100k from the stock that I earned at the startup. I'm about to invest in mutual funds that will turn the 100k into around 3M over the course of 30 years. I'll be adding to that also while I continue to work. I plan on starting a business of my own in the near future, as a contractor/consultant. Life is good because I made it so.

Work while they live

The lesson I'd learn is that you were a superficial retard.

But just think of all the stupid ass trrivia you can use to bore women with at parties.

>be me, 22 year old graduating college
>friends start careers
>I go to grad school
>friends get married
>I go to grad school
>friends buy houses
>I go to grad school
>friends have kids
>I go to grad school
>be me, 30, with a PhD and nothing else
>friends a million miles ahead of me at life
>time passes
>be me, 38, tenured professor
>work 30 weeks a year, 30 hours a week max
>surrounded by young girls all day
>marry a girl a dozen years younger
>making 6 figures doing what I lovee
>have 3 sons
>feels good man

Are you seriously banking on a 12% annual return after fees? Have fun being the victim of that ponzi scheme

Getting married
Just bought a house
Moved to a job that pays 3x as much in Jan this year

Life is good boys

12% would be the top end of what I'd make with mutual funds. It's far from a ponzi scheme. It's investment into top producing American companies, in stable markets. Very diverse, and much safer than putting eggs into one or a few baskets.

>be me
>not in employment, education, or training
>no kids or partner
>rn putting AK-48 on joint paper and listening to psy trance
>might watch Little Witch Academia or play Rocket League/CS:GO/Tales of Symphonia
>on the other hand, might just browse Sup Forums or do fuck all
>might keep this on till my (painless) suicide
>then again might not because why make stressful ultimatums
At the end of the day, I'm just happy to not be the clown in the suit.

I would be surprised if you got 12% more than a few times. Also there's going to be years where you will lose money on that so I would be expecting closer to a 6-9% average annual return over the next 30 years

I saved $2500 in 5 months saving about $800 a month. 0 debt and my mommy lets me live in the basement rent free. I pay for groceries and internet. Lent my mom $500
The plan was I was going to move out into the rental house in May,
but my sister, her boyfriend and their daughter still live there.
Not being lazy, I just have a nice mom.

>$9/hr, 43 hours/week
>paid weekly about $310 take home
>dog treat factory
>working with spics.