>start videotaping as I always do in situations like these
>they agree to me recording them on video
>tell him I don't have to ID myself if I am not commiting a crime
>insists I give him my information
>Í don't comply
>cops arrests me
>one of them takes my phone and deletes the video
>realize after I leave the station that I have no evidence

is it possible to recover deleted data from iPhones? Would make for a neat lawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

easeus.com/data-recovery/mobile-device-recovery/iphone-photo-recovery.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uXcfNuJkG4s
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
vice.com/en_us/article/mvkgnp/law-professor-police-interrogation-law-constitution-survival
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitätsfeststellung_(Recht)#Identit.C3.A4tsfeststellung_zur_Gefahrenabwehr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dorner mode activated

yeah its called suicide

Come on, OP. The police don't just arrest someone for doing nothing wrong.

What did you do? Be honest...

Nope. Better put a lock on your home screen dumbass.

probably a nig

trips confirms

>Doesn't comply when asked to do something that the police have full power to do
>Is upset over it

Did you get read your rights?

Because it sounds like they just detained to waste your time for not cooperating like a little cunt.

alright alright I was gagging on some guys cock on a public bench

i'm a huge faggot and I love cocks

but there's no proof!

>trips

easeus.com/data-recovery/mobile-device-recovery/iphone-photo-recovery.htm

Deleting video would be hard pressed to call a crime. And a police can hold you for 24 hours without reason. Also police can detain you for the purposes of determining who you are.

Even with the video, you don't got a chance in court.

Do you have brain damage?

Hahaha, I know right. He's probably one of those "free man" faggots. Probably got all argumentative and shit lol.

A lock on my homescreen doesn't help when the cop just takes your phone while recording and deletes the video, dumbass.

Don't be a nigger next time.

please forgive but what am meaning?

am russia

are you worried about gay?

I worried about gay but voting for donald trump so not so worry for longer

Please respond in timelike manner friend yes please

by the way i liking your doubles

Sunday
Monday
Wendys
Thursday
Tuesaday
Satrurday
Friday

why would anyone not be friendly with cops? i havent been to murica but in most of europe they treat you like a customer, which you basically are, not a criminal. impossible to get in trouble with.

>le reddit attorney talking

>Also police can detain you for the purposes of determining who you are.
>Even with the video, you don't got a chance in court.

bullshit.

you don't have to identify yourself unless you're lawfully placed under arrest. at that point, you're only required to give name, DOB, and current address.

you can't be arrested for not identifying yourself...unless you live in some faggot state like new york or california

In the states, and in Canada they are very intrusive, and will look for reasons to compel you to make false statements.

I was once threatened that if I didn't testify to a crime I didn't even witness that they would detain me under the Canadian Mental Health Act - which gives them the right to throw you in the looney bin for 72 hours. I called their bluff and they backed off, but that's the type of shit they pull.

Why would you not just tell them who you are though? What's the problem with that unless you're hiding something? It takes me like no time to just give them my ID and there's never a problem

if you haven't written any new data to your phone, you can recover everything. Use some data recovery software like recuva.
Install the program to a PC and connect your phone to it.

and don't be such a dumbass in the future and lock your phone with a password.

It's not arrest. It's detainment. There is a difference, and technically it's lawful.

If there are no charges pressed they can detain you for 24 hours. Then they have to let you go.

Good one

cops I was arrested by are cops in Bavaria, Germany. Anyone from Bavaria knows that your statement can't be more opposite from the truth

That is assuming I am from the US. The same doesn't apply to other countries.

It's summer boys. Get used to it.

Can confirm. Rcmp are cocksuckers.

That's horse shit, I was arrested and being charged by some backwoods hicks for breaking into a house I was outside of my house and they claimed I was loitering.

They are liars and don't have the investigative powers to be able to arrest a fucking fly.

YOU want to fuck with ME?
Do you realize to whom you are talking right now, you little wood-chips inhaling worm.
I just did 12.5 g of pure speed.
I AM Homo deus. I AM what Nietzsche described as Übermensch. I AM what Einstein called gravitational wave.

YOU mere mortal dare to question ME?
I AM what Orwell described as Big Brother. My diet consists exclusively of Prometheus' liver.
Do NOT try to fight me. It is of NO use.
I AM time itself.

I AM what Pandora tried to keep sealed in her box.
I AM the one that pushed Kronos from his throne.
Atlas loses grip if I so please.
Do NOT try to resist. It will be of no use. I will bring great rot and decay to your race, mortal.

>This is what I always say when the cops try to fuck with me. It works all the time. It is critical however that you look like John Milton in the process.

bullshit again.

here's Texas law regarding ID

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information.
(b) A person commits an offense if he intentionally gives a false or fictitious name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has:
(1) lawfully arrested the person;
(2) lawfully detained the person; or
(3) requested the information from a person that the peace officer has good cause to believe is a witness to a criminal offense.

Literally none of that has anything to do with the issue, anitfa scum.

>Investigation Opened
>Search of person
>Detainment
>THEN Arrest & Rights

How is this not adding up for you OP? They can hold you indefinitely if you're being shady or a prick. Just cooperate and this shit wouldn't happen...

kek. can't refute the facts so you resort to ad hominem attack.

what was the investigation for? op didn't state the reason he was stopped. you're jumping to conclusions, you ass nugget

oh boy, you are more of a dumbass then I thought in my previous post. You don't identify yourself as a kraut and you don't know what rights you have in Germany.

Did you watch too many us tv shows? while in the US you do not have to identify yourself unless you are a suspect of a crime, in Germany you MUST identify yourself!
If you don't identify yourself, they may take you to the station.

Here, listen to this, you dumbass:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXcfNuJkG4s

Op is obviously a nigger.

You are correct, you don't have to identify yourself.

He was detained. They can do that without reason for 24 hours in pretty much every state.

And yes, if you don't identify yourself, a police officer can take you downtown and fingerprint you, to determine who you are.

You always have the right to remain silent (unless compelled by a judge), however that doesn't mean you can't be detained for further questioning.

op if you're so serious about defending civil liberties then use apps that instantly upload your videos to the cloud for precisely the situation you found yourself in. look on pinac. there are apps dedicated for this purpose though.

the ACLU has some video app you can install on your phone that backs up the video immediately in the cloud, so officer dipshit can't delete it

you should download it

You got that right, friendo. Real cocksuckers.

That's not true at all. I was the victim in a situation where the cops awkwnowledged I was the victim (I got jumped and beat up, plenty of witnesses) and the cop was trying to find reasons to search me. It was only after a based fire fighter who saw how I was being treated came over and told the cop to cool it that he stopped.

I had nothing to hide but it was the principle of it. He was yelling at me and using interrogation tactics to try and pull one over on me as my face was completely swollen and bloodied. It was bullshit for a victim to be treated like that.

police need a reasonable cause to arrest you. this is what most people don't understand. if there is no reasonable cause to stop you, you can't be arrested for not identifying yourself

In Canada they don't see you as a person but a potential arrest and they're congratulated on how many arrests they get.

you're a faggot for not having a screen lock on your phone

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

vice.com/en_us/article/mvkgnp/law-professor-police-interrogation-law-constitution-survival

never talk to the police in the us. it is not in your interests to ever speak to the police without a lawyer.

>Investigation

If they ask for info and he refuses, they are allowed to take it 1 step further and investigate why he's refusing to identify himself or present documentation.

I am assuming here, but from what OP has said it seems like he was just being a cunt, thus the cops wanted to be cunty back.

This. I mean honestly, do you guys just think it's gonna go down like this?

>Cop: Sir can you produce some identification?

>Citizen: No, fuck off.

>Cop: Okay, have a nice day!

No. They can, and will detain you until they figure out who you are. You don't have to identify yourself, but they also probably won't let you go free.

no it depends on the situation. it's a hassle for the cop as well. they'll make a calculation if they want to fuck with you depending on your demeanor, what they think you may be hiding etc. it's dice roll for sure but not 100% guaranteed you'll get hauled in.

You're a retard.

I didn't say 100 %. I said it's in their power, and if you act like enough of a shitheel they'll do it.

I'm not defending them or saying it's right, I'm just saying they have the power to do that, so you have to watch how you act and what you say.

If you act like enough of a tard to them, they will always go out of their way to drag you in and make things hard for you. It's tet a tet. You make their lives hell, they'll make yours hell too.

> I didn't say 100 %
> No. They can, and will detain you until they figure out who you are.
ok

This video literally has nothing to do with my situation. The police stopping me in traffic is different than them stopping me on a sidewalk. No, I did not smell like alcohol or cannabis.

Semantics. I'm not going to argue them with you. I'm explaining to your very clearly what my intended meaning was. Why don't we let it go, junior?

nope, dope.

in most states in USA, police are required to identify themselves as LE and give the reason for the investigation. even after they do that, you aren't required to give any info. you're only required to give your name, DOB, and current address AFTER you've been lawfully arrested. not identifying yourself is not grounds for lawful arrest.

I want to suck RCMP cock

and more info about your rights in Germany:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitätsfeststellung_(Recht)#Identit.C3.A4tsfeststellung_zur_Gefahrenabwehr

But you were acting like a faggot, right?

That's probable cause. They clearly suspected you'd been engaged in some sick depraved sodomite behavior. Therefore they were perfectly in their legal right to detain you.

I recognize that gay blow job

HE WASNT ARRESTED IF HE WASNT READ HIS RIGHTS YOU DUMBFUCK

Its called being detained. Usually comes with the territory when you dont produce an ID like a cunty little know-it-all

JUST LOOK AT THESE DUBS. THIS THREAD IS BLOWING MY MIND. OH MY GODDDDDDDD.

This.

Detainment and arrest are two different things.

Now if OP had asked "Am I being detained?" and the police answered "No." he has the right to just walk the hell away.

god damn bavarians warum seid ihr nur so behindert

OH BABY A TRIPLE.

yeah, i looked up the wrong video. but there is a video on the channel regarding your situation. also look plain and simply: you have to identify yourself, or they can hold you until they did the identification for you

but besides name and birthdate and birthplace you don't have to say anything, espacially if you could incriminate yourself

your reading comprehension issue is noted

Could've should've would've.

OP SHOULD HAVE just identified himself and saved himself the trouble - as should all people in this situation, unless they actually have something to hide.

If you DO have something to hide, identify yourself, contact a lawyer, do not speak to police without one.

Simple as that.

> exposed inconsistency in *your* words
> chalk that up to semantics
> i don't want to argue though, junior
you work fast food counters or something i hope. something that doesn't rely on the precision of your thoughts and words?

your homosexuality issue is as well.

guys, he is a Kraut! There isn't anything like "being read your miranda rights" in Germany.

Also you MUST identify yourself in Germany. If you don't, they can hold you for up to 24 hours to find out who you are - including take fingerprints, etc.

The reason they're investigating is he was doing something suspicious enough to pique the cops interest. By not producing an ID when asked, they can INVESTIGATE by detaining you and running your info.

Please, go to court and try to represent yourself. Id love to see your youtube-tier legal expertise in action.

ad hominem attack. you lose. :)

you have the right to not incriminate yourself. got it now?

It wasn't so much inconsistency as much as it was a matter of interpretation. I said they can and will.

When you're arrested, and they read you your Miranda Rights, they say that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Does that mean that every single word, noise, and gesture that you make or do IS 100 Percent of the time held against you?

Nope. And to conclude: you're an autistic overly-literal faggot who is hung up on something that happened twenty minutes ago and can't get over the wording I used.

Fuck outta here with that goofy Crusty the clown Ronald Mcdonald ass shit, nigga.

You're a fucking faggot and probably a nigger. Stop being a cunthair and produce a fucking id or tell them who you are when you are asked. Society requires tiny sacrifices like that in order to function, you absolute fucktard. I have absolutely no respect for people like you and I wish they had just blown your brains out, you entitled sjw rimjob.

>misspells Krusty

holy shit, you're an idiot mate hahaha

My fucking god, please tell me you're represented...

Not complying with a police order is a crime. But once you are arrested they can search your phone. Next time just show your ID and be on your way and stop being a nigger.

it's obvious you haven't made it to high school civics yet.

t. 5th year community college sophomore

You deserve to get hassled when you can't even do something as simple as give them your name. Idiot.

you are? you might want to do something about that, user.

Not saying your fucking name....
Seriously op you have been apreended not
Arrested

Even if they didn't read him his rights, he doesn't get off any crime he commited, it just means anything he said can't be used against him in court

>MFW Im a college grad that grew up with a lawyer for a mother
>MFW I've spent more time at a lawfirm than most of the incarcerated nigs I know
>MFW I didnt have to take civics when I took Honors/AP hist

Not saying Im a lawyer, nor would ever try to represent myself in court. But I know enough to not piss off a cop by being a shady asshat and not forking over an ID when requested.

Seriously, we're both out of our element here. Lets just agree that we're both probably misinterpreting what each other means and this is going nowhere. Deal?

Just give them your fucking ID. Jesus fucking Christ I hate fucking shit heads like you.

i posted texas law. it's pretty clear. i'm sorry you don't understand. but i accept your concession. :)

Ok read what you just wrote.

WHY the FUCK would he be in court if he wasn't arrested? Whats the charges? What would his sentence be?

Nothing. Because he was detained, not arrested. They can do that when you're being a dick, like OP was being.

No dice, m8. I'll keep arguing with you til the day I die, fucker.

Right on. What exactly is "the right not to incriminate yourself" and can you cite an example?

Im not from TX and it seems like that law is contradicting "Innocent until proven guilty", hence why I might be misunderstanding the law from what you stated.

>based fire fighter
WTF was going on that fire fighters were in the area ??

>Ill give you the under on your life 404'ing before this thread.
>Youre already on Sup Forums
>Theres a strong chance you might an hero

Oh, right before I was jumped, I torched an apartment complex.

The fire fighters were there to put it out.

You don't have to provide ID if you din' du 'nuffin. That being said, what did you do op?

Agreed, it makes more trouble than worth
>22
>drinking heavily with buddies when drunk munchies kick in
>no delivery open at 3 ama
>know a greasy spoon 20 blocks away
>load up into my shit stang (v8) with buddies and girls
>drive fucking fast
>cause shifting is fun
>coming up on light about to turn green under a bridge with a shitty looking car sitting and waiting for the light to change
>plan to whip around
>doing 60mph in 30 zone
>getting close notice the plates are green
>fuck narcos
>slam on brakes hard
>stop behind them with space to spare
>lights green and they're not moving
>they turn their police lights on
>they have to pull to u turns to go around the under bridge traffic flow divider
>pull up behind me
>sweating bullets
>they come up to my window
>ask me the fuck was i doing
>"sorry officer, i was going to get some food."
>gets me out of the car
>ask me if i've been drinking
>"yes, officer i have."
>makes everyone get out
>checks to see if my keys are in the ign.
>they are
>His buddy gets in and peels off
>parks 2 blocks away
>comes back and gives me the keys
>tells me and my friends to walk and "don't let this retard drive."
>they drive off
>go get food
>1 hour later go pile back in and drive home like a normal person
Cops are okay in my book, had plenty of encounters with them.

Fuckin lol. I have a good cop story myself.

>Be in college
>Take shrooms with my buddies
>A few first timers so try my best to corral a bunch of first time retards while laughing my ass off
>A few hours in
>Peaked, but still feeling giggly
>Friends are all on a bed staring at posters and contemplating life
>One friend gets up
>Immediately falls down
>Starts seizing
>OH FUCK
>Im already up the stairs to get my roommate when someone calls 911
>FUCKING FUCK WHY???
>try to tell roommate
>He runs downstairs and hides everything illegal in sight
>911 calls back as kid comes too, freaking out
>Tell dispatcher it was a false alarm and not to send EMS
>They say theyre sending a patrol over
>Cop shows up
>Sees kid on couch, very pale with an icepack on his head
>Cops begins to read us the riot act about doing drugs and calling 911 like idiots
>We all apologize and he cuts us a break
>He says we were genuinely worried about our friend and did the right thing, despite making dumb choices so he wont proceed any further
>About to leave
>Cop gets to the door
>Turns around and says
Oh yeah... AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!
>Slams door
>Adrenaline kicks in and I trip for another 2 hours anxious out of my skull

The one witness was a female who completely flipped her shit (she was throne who called 911) and they probably thought they were rolling up on a murder scene. For real she was completely hysterical and inconsolable. I kept trying to tell her I'm ok, relax but she was flipping her shit, screaming and crying. They sent several cop cars, an ambulance and fire department.

But I'll add the nearest fire hall was only like 3 blocks away. Its standard procedure here for them to send all 3 during a car accident but....I dunno they were there though.

People having seizures on shrooms is not uncommon. Figure out which of your friends have a tendency to do this and don't do shrooms with them.

My one buddy had this happen after we already came down. He smacked he melon hard of off the counter and he had a concussion so bad it was like his brain was completely broken for about 3 hours constantly repeating himself over and over like a broken record.