ITT: We all have secrets

ITT: We all have secrets.

Share your darkest secrets!

My wife is sleeping next to me and I think about going out to fuck a hooker right now.

I've helped 3 ex gfs to get licked by dogs and recorded it

pics or never happend

I have screenshots if you have kik?

want to act on a urge to fuck a 18 year old, even though im currently living with my GF that looks after me in every way i ask

lol No

No secrets, remember? Its a police state

LIES

i once licked my own shit i was curious

I want someone to fuck my girlfriend really hard. Someone we don't know. My fantasy is to wait in a bar until someone hits on my gf, then to offer him to fuck her. This fantasy turns me on heavily

I have a bad case of nachnie

ho ho ho
Green Giant

I'm bisexual, my wife doesn't know and I'm in love with another man.

ewww

You're just mad I wouldn't fuck you. ;)

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

gross
Save it for the confessional

For an extended period of time I was blackmailed into sending nudes to someone(s) online and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much check daily to see if they've been uploaded so I can get them taken down). It was one of the must humiliating experience of my life but I find myself having sort of actually liked the experience (pictures being posted aside) and I hate myself for it.

Details? What did they have over you?

what did he had in the hand against you user?

Yes, Details are required.

I've gone into more detail previously, but he had a bunch of pictures I really didn't want others seeing and enough personal information on me that I felt like I really had no other choice but to cave in.

aaaand then you give him even more pictures...your an idiot user

Wait so if you gave him nudes that he posted...what were the blackmail pics that were worse?

Damn you are one retarded motherfucking user

maybe sucking horse dick

I'm choosing to believe this is the answer

Several years ago, my neighbor in the apartment next door was engaged to a mexican woman. She was applying for a green card and they had to go do these interviews with immigration showing they were in love and whatever else. She was WAAAY out of his league. She was younger, thinner, and better looking than him. She would come over when he was at work and fuck/drink/smoke/party with me. She was fucking amazing in bed, was a 9.5/10 in the looks department and was even a great cook. She would tell me how much she hated that dude next door, but when they were together she would act normal around him. One day he and I were playing a round at the Par 3 down the street and he started bitching about his fiancee not wanting to fuck him as often as he wanted and was telling me how he already felt like he was married. I had literally been fucking his girl the day before. I almost wanted to tell him what a whore she was in bed and how she to this day is the single best lay I have ever had. She was the only woman I have ever been with that would blow me while we watched tv.

Can I blackmail you into being my gf?

I'm currently in a relationship with my 13yr old cousin

I'm above 18

I lied about this Iraqi that got zapped with about 12 30mm grenades. I wasn't on the Mk19 and I saw him moving in a window, but I didn't see a weapon, they fucked his shit up. We did go through the rubble a bit, just found smashed up furniture, dishes and some books.

I didn't really do it on purpose, but this officer was just screaming over comms at me to hurry up and make a determination, so I said eh fuck it, play it safe, light him up. Turns out he was an anti-Baath former political prisoner. Fuck.

I posted here a while ago; the guy married to the woman with multiple disabilities.

Hope no one minds if I just vent here: I have to keep all this to myself irl.

Her incontinence has gotten worse, diabetes still not under control, and she's just getting worse. I'm not sleeping well, either.

And one more thing: Government welfare is useless. There are hundreds of programs flush with funding that the average US family can get $61,000 annually worth of welfare assistance. Not us as our situation is not average; we don't qualify for the vast majority of those programs. If Obamacare is wrecked it wouldn't affect us at all. Anytime there's some leftards screeching about poor families getting hurt with cuts, I just laugh. What more can they do to us that won't happen eventually anyway?

I pray everyday for relief. For strength. For hope. But, God wants me tested. I need to be patient.

one time when i was visiting an outcall hooker, i got really drunk and spewed chinese food spray shitting out of my ass while she road me cowgirl. she got really angry, but i just wiped my ass with a pillow case and put on my clothes.

In the moment rational thought tends to go out the door. There's a rush of fear and panic that sort of overwhelms you, you think your life is over and you're just looking now for a way out of it. I was swept up into it and didn't know what else to do. I know I clearly shouldn't have given in, but yeah I was stupid and did. I had a lot to lose at the time, especially as I'd just gotten a great job in a competitive, male dominated field that I wasn't exactly qualified for.

On top of that there were the aspects of it I sort of enjoyed unfortunately which made things even more difficult. By the time I got my head straight I was already sort of on the hook and wasn't sure what to do. I know it was stupid, and all I did was make the situation worse.

Nope. Just very explicit pictures, bondage, body writing, and more which had my face in them.

No.

So how did it end? He just got bored and stopped blackmailing you, or what?

at this moment, i am euphoric.

>no
Is it because I'm black? But I'm really lonely. Maybe just go out on a couple dates with me?

Pretty much. It was a very on/off thing, I could go days or weeks even between hearing from him (which made things worse in a way). The last time we spoke he said I'd been good and that he was done with me. Then posted about a bunch of my pictures on the site/chatroom we used to communicate and told others to try and blackmail me if they wanted. Haven't heard from him since thankfully.

I'm already in a relationship.

Uncle was dating girlfriend who had 5 year old daughter. I thought she was beautiful. She had really hot feet as well. I was 18. One night, slightly drunk, I was thinking about sucking her toes. I snuck into her room early in morning. Heart pounding, I knelt down, pulled the blanket back up to her ankles, smelled, kissed and licked her feet. Sucked her toes and came doing it. After that it became a regular thing.

did u suck the daughters toes?

Yes. That's who I'm referring to

because if u did fuck u

yuck lmfao thats creep ass shit

Fucking foot fetishists, man...

You feeling salty? Hey I'm not proud but I did it. Have a strong feeling she knew. She gave hints that she did and didn't mind.

Paid sister-in-law for nudes recently.

As a father, your post makes me sick

even by Sup Forums standards, you need to an hero

Care to share the love?

We're not all like that. Just some

nigga shes 5 how is she gonna consent to that

she was fucking 5

a baby, in fucking kindergarten

"she didnt mind" GTFO

Welcome to the world. Heaven is far away. You are not among friends.

Seems to be a pretty high percentage who are fucking creeps

And...

mapochoriver send now

post your kik then

I lost the pics you posted before. Any chance you can repost them slut?

David.mcyel

Wish, I could but I'm afraid of reposts. Hoping to get more. I've almost got her convinced to make a striptease video. Don't want to fuck that up.

i used to suck my cousin's nipples every single fucking day she was 32dd with some delicious nips now she moved away and i don't get to anymore

How much is she charging for all this?

he delivered

this

I trade my wife's pics on kik

The equivalent of 20 US dollars.

Not a bad deal I suppose

She looking for new customers?

Post kik?

C0ndition0akland

I got you

I've told her that I would help her set up on a webcam site, buy her the cameras. She said no.
No, it's great but she does have a conscious sometimes. She refuses to talk to me. It can take months or years before I get something else out of her.

field day. 4 boys sleeping in two double beds. room seperated with a wall that has a window in between. so basically one room.
me and a sporty class mate sleep in one bed. didn't really like him that much, but still.
in the middle of the night, i wake up horny.
get the idea to try and feel him up down there.
i move my hands under the blanket und rub his balls. they were smooth and round like nothing i'd ever touched.
get more curious. he's snoring and kinda seems uneasy, but doesn't wake up.
I pull his shorts and want to expose his balls and dick. not very hung btw, but still. but as i pull ever so slightly, his shorts stretch more and more. they were tucked in under his ass.
i realize, if i pull them any further, he might wake up from the pressure. so i stopped. i think i had a nice wank and went back to sleep. felt like shit the next day. hope he didn't realize anything that happened

She's posted more but this is all I've got saved

Ever think about sharing with no face?

thats fucked up dog

have faith my friend, life will turn up and you will be rewarded for your good deed and patience.

old man here. got lucky in my 20's and i had live-in pussy that half the demographic here would kill for. used to go balls deep, or as much as i could anyways.

life's been good to me. i can die a happy man.

I'm bisexual

Nobody even knows, I'm too scared to even say it to my best friend

27 and kissless virgin, kill me now

All my life is a secret.

No joking, i talk to no one, no one knows me, 0 friends in my life, nothing to share.

i like big tits shhhhhhh

Ive been fucked by two men who were both over 50. I told myself after both times that it would be the last and that I don't like it. Now I want to do it again...

we know faggot. now pack up your shit and move out.

-mom and dad,

are you a highlander?

Is dat sum Chloe B.?

thanks for ur service fam fuck that haji. get ur boys home safe. thats ur duty

While working as a security guard I was browsing a cell phone exhibition, since the alarm system was disconnected, and I happened to find out that the exhibition was open.
It was a Sony Ericsson w760 and they never found out how the "thief" stole it. They had stupid theories but never thought it was unlocked.

How does that make it worse?

D-do you think they really know?

Oh boy

Nope, just a "normal" guy in a big city, where everyone is the same as the other ones.

I had two gf, but i shared nothing with them, at least nothing important, just sex, fun, some laughs, things like that.

>bisexual.
>likes anime.
>mfw

I posted this one on Sup Forums a few years ago. It was from the first set I got from her. I was pissed off at her that day so I shared it,

>I had two gf, but i shared nothing with them, at least nothing important, just sex, fun, some laughs, things like that.

are you Bruce Banner?

I'd buy that for a dollar

Never really told anyone this but here goes..
Used to be a fat fuck in high school but was able to have a butterface with a smoking hot body as a girlfriend. She was my first all around and the sex was really good for the first couple years.
Time passes and she opens up to me that she was raped right before we met and that she went out with me because she knew I was a good guy that wouldn't hurt her and would take care of her.
Relationship continues and she starts experiencing some PTSD bullshit from the rape and now she experiences terrible pain whenever we fucked. I took her to therapy where a guy would literally take his finger and stick it up her cunt to stretch out her vaginal wall so she wouldn't tense up like a bear trap when we fucked and make it hurt for herself. I paid someone $25 copay to fingerfuck my gf....
PTSD gets worse and now she's having trouble sleeping so her doctor puts her on ambien. I've never taken it before but we were reading the side effects of it before she did and it said that your inhibitions would be lower on this and that you may do things you otherwise wouldn't have. First night she takes it I find her outside, naked (we slept nude so no biggie), with a huge fucking scratch on her ribs. Bitch must've tried to pet a raccoon or something.
Next night she takes it she starts playing with my dick at like 3 in the morning and fucks me. Ambien is alright with me. I tell her about it the next morning and she has no recollection.
I had tried to get her to repeat this multiple time but to no avail. As she was sleeping I would take my dick and put it in her hand, rub it on her but, finger her...nothing. Thinking back to the whole recollection thing I thought, why don't I just do it and tell her it was her idea? This is the time where I regularly started fucking my girlfriend in her sleep. Good times

>Nope, just a "normal" guy in a big city, where everyone is the same as the other ones.

too long. didnt read.

>just a "normal" guy in a big city

Darkwing Duck?

My cousin and I are so close we can see each other naked and not be ashamed.

fucked gf in her sleep while she was on ambien

Why the fuck would you keep dating a girl with issues like that? Talk about damaged goods.