Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/int/1493264424224.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It seems to work as intended

>European
Greek at best

It turned him into a t*rk

They already remove those filters tho

He looks like a better and more trust worthy person if I'm being honest. Not by a lot, but some what.

>left: ugly shitskin with broken nose, potential terrorist
>right: qt loving bear wouldspreadmylegsfor/10

Lmao.

Why is that black man so gay?

>tfw ms. Helsinki is a literal ooga booga nigress

I don't give a shit about pageants but come on, it's Sweden, not Somalia.

>Helsinki
>Sweden

Americans everyone

black features are ugly tho

god damn how dumb can amerifats be?

that's just your opinion though. I'd say all humans are ugly hairless apes like naked mole rats

Shut up. my Mom was born in munich norway, I think I know my nordic countries better than som

>there are no possible explanations besides racism

epic

>it's another american being called dumb while not being able to detect an obvious ass joke

Are non-americans this stupid?

nice trips

I'm not even that poster, it was a weak joke, but an obvious one. You guys always fall for the dumbest stuff and the irony is quite hmm yes, yes?

>He thought THEY were being serious about not picking up his joke

Americans are so dense, unbelieveable

>i.4cdn.org/int/1493264424224.png

So he's complaining about going from looking like a nigger to looking like a half-breed?

The whites actually look good in this picture. Are African-Americans truly this bitter? Is this why they're so obsessed with white people and perfectionism? I feel bad for them desu

>Hashtagging faceapp but then addressing it like you're trying to message them

Learn how twitter works.

>tfw american politics has become racebaiting F*CK WHITEY and THESE GATDAMN FUCKIN NIGRAS
>tfw america has ruined politics for the rest of the world by dipping their infested, gangrenous cock into everyone's business

Progressivism came from Europe. Europeans always took pride in saying "The American left is more conservative than the European right".

Caucasians look better.

Greeks look better than most humans.

Can you not take responsability for once ? Identity politics and obsession with race is purely american.

>Can you not take responsability for once ?
Funny because that's exactly how I feel about Europe. Every single issue you face is America's fault. You have no responsibility for your own problems.

for the first time in centirues they feel completely free and unfortunately most of the white skinned persons doesnt find black mans or womens aesthetic(i find a lots of them aesthetic looking but i never will have intercourse with any of the black women because i dont find them atractive) or atractive looking.Probably most of the black people aware of this situation but they dont want to shadow out this situation.So This creates inferiority complex on them.I dont find them as inferior beings we have same brain and same level of intelligence but man i cant find any black women atractive at all.There are really lots of aesthetic looking black persons who really looks cool but atractiveness is an another topic.

you should stop replying to them
americans are retards

>coming from german flag about "obsession with race"

do you guys even hear yourselves?

Is it a man ?

Ok Billy Burger, identity politics is not an american problem and america is not at all obsessed with race and ethnicities.

That's worldwide and has been the case in history. Stop scapegoating, losers.

Of course, you were right all along, I apologize.

We don't just break down statistics by race on national TV, you'd have to go to somewhere like Sup Forums to find that.
We don't have our politicians shitposting on twitter anout how blacks commit more crimes or what have you, not the ones that get above 5% at least.

You know the saying, people who live in glass houses, should probably close guantanamo bay at some point.

>We don't just break down statistics by race on national TV, you'd have to go to somewhere like Sup Forums to find that.
In a 98% homogeneous society? Get out of here!

>We don't have our politicians shitposting on twitter anout how blacks commit more crimes or what have you, not the ones that get above 5% at least.
Who does that?

>politician shitposting on twitter
Who might I be talkong about I wonder?
This is the thing, you guys already forgot about it because it's so common, you do that here and you might as well say goodbye to yoir career.

>you do that here and you might as well say goodbye to yoir career.
Once, again. 98% homogeneous society. And yea, that used to be the case. Shit is wild these days. His tweet wasn't about blacks committing more crimes. It was in response to BLM going after police shootings. Still yea, a ridiculous tweet. That's Trump.

Why do people pretend that shitskin and baboon face is attractive?

Poland user you seem to think I'm pretending race isn't an issue here. That is far from the case. I'm saying that has been an issue throughout time long before us and if you think your cunt is currently being influenced by American politics, that's on YOUR cunt. The middle east isn't copying us. Asia isn't. It's on you. Take responsibility for what you guys decide to do and how you decide to act because it's YOUR decision.

>used to be the case
>the wild days
It says 2015, are you saying your obsession with race is gone now?
>98% homogeneous
I don't know about that numbsr but the fact you remember it proves you care too much about race. You're preety much saying "if only white poeple lived here there would be no racism", that kind of thinking will get you nowhere.

It's mostly white Americans using this app and everyone in the world follows the European beauty standard

You say that but it we didn't destabilise the middle east did we?

>It says 2015, are you saying your obsession with race is gone now?
>I don't know about that numbsr but the fact you remember it proves you care too much about race. You're preety much saying "if only white poeple lived here there would be no racism", that kind of thinking will get you nowhere.
Jesus you are a dolt. I looked it up just now and the point is it means that you have no experience with diversity so you don't know anything about it.

What???