Trump has created 800 000 new jobs since being in office

Trump has created 800 000 new jobs since being in office.

Why do Libtards have to say about that?
>Durrr durrr he isn't doing anything

Actually he is doing more then that Ape Obama did in same period.And Trump has been battling against fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/893806471913377793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He personally did this? How?

800k new jobs in McDonald's and fucking making t-shirts
Great job. Next will be picking trash in the parks
He's turning you fucks into mexicans

Trump's policies and we the people.

Not you lazy bums

"trump has"

>Being this retarded

>And Trump has been battling against fake news.

oh boy, he hasn't fucked up Obama's job creation growth rate. what a hero.

You fuckers didn't give Obama credit for the MILLIONS of jobs he created, we're not going to get our panties wet over Trump just continuing the same job creation growth rate that Obama had for 7 years.

Go gry somewhere else faggot.

>that Ape Obama

I say "Thanks, Obama!", Because as you should be aware, job creation stats are always delayed from previous months activities. It's why there was still job loss occurring when Obama took office (leftover from W) and then got better.

Same as with gas prices. Those things don't just turn on a dime.

Silly conservatard.

The government does not and cannot create jobs unless less you're talking about a communist government. The private industry creates jobs.

If the government changes its behavior and jobs get created, the government is not creating those jobs and cannot take credit for it.

The governor of New Mexico was asked how many jobs he created and he said none. Not a single one. Even though the economy of New Mexico increased substantially under his leadership. He was a man and I have to admit that private industry did it and he wasn't going to try to take credit for it. It's really a shame that Trump is not the same caliber of man.

Man enough to admit*

Heres comes the dude with the Trump folder memes

The only jobs the Orange Don has created have been for his own family.

Trump is saving us from the mess that Ape Obama did.
Obama was worst President and Trump will have big mess to fix Obama and his supporters created.

>writing all that gay shit

Your statement loses all credibility when you throw in racist commentary.

Thanks Obama. Holding bankers accountable for the gfc is so lame, right guys? Itd be way cooler if you gave them bail outs, effectively redistributing wealth to the rich... So cool

oh, I know. you live in a fact free zone. what matters is how you feel.

You voted for Trump because you think They took something away from you and he can give It back.

I have bad news for you. No one took anything away from you. You are not smart or talented and you don't work hard at the right things to succeed. You are, in short, a loser. You will always be a loser.

oops.

Roll them bones

That simply isn't true

see:

not that you would understand it

>you called me gay!? Well look out sport, here comes more paragraphs of dumb shit about how my opinion is fact

you can't even troll properly...... fuck you and your home schooled education you fucking retard

:^)

>you cant even be inflammatory for responses right
>I cannot resist telling you this

Oh wow what a retarded faggot you are.

Trump hasn't done shit. He didn't create any jobs. He's too busy trying to get rid of Obamacare and covering up his Russia shit. He deserves 4 years in jail.

You could have changed this.
Why didn't you try harder?

Are you happy or sad that he buried the TPP from the get go?

He handed over the fastest growing economic region on a silver plate to the Chinese.

Hey look, drumph inherited something else that he had no part of

:^) ty obabo

So sad? You are sad about the fact that he buried the TPP

>handed a region

Fuck I hope English is not your first language

>lack of support
>literally drove her competition out
She was a weak horse to back, and they were forced to by the powers that be

HER. TURN. :'(

Why would I be sad? Sad is for when you drop your ice cream, this is international policy.

>Trump has created 800 000 new jobs since being in office.

what a load of fucking bullshit.

>be OP
>have no clue
>giant faggot

Presidents don't create jobs. Even in the federal government, funding comes from Congress. Don't be dumb.

HER TURN #resist

>Palmyra

IS had like three guys at a checkpoint.

You cant even answer a yes or no question without pointless obfuscation.

Doesnt matter, the south pacific is the fastest growing economic region on the planet, the TPP was supposed to be a bulkhead against chinese expansionism (as evidenced by recent building of military bases and aggressive oil drilling in the south china sea.)

Trump pulling out of TPP pretty much gave the chinese a wide open field to play on.

Because dumbing down reaction to international policy to either "happy" or "sad" is fucking Trump level retarded.

>being so buttautismal that you cannot even let common phrasing go without responding 'WELL TECHNICALLY...'

:^) whatever you need, buddy.

Deportation, so employers need to hire Americans instead of hiring illegal immigrants.

>If language isn't literal I begin violently convulsing

What happened growing up?

> can't make an analysis of Obama's presidency without being racist

> opinion immediately discarded in the trash where it belongs

"...he is doing more then that Ape Obama did in same period."

average monthly job growth in 9 months since Trump's election: 179K

average monthly job growth in 9 months before Trump's election: 199K

- John Harwood, MSNBC

twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/893806471913377793

Which is a solid justification for the TPP because.....

>who cares if we give companies the ability to sue governments over legislature that effects their bottom-line, so long as we can get in on that Asian funny money

Lol neoliberal trash

Obama deported more people than the piss drinker in the same time period. Look it up on Snopes. It's a fact

> I have to dumb down my response to happy or sad because I lack the understanding of complex issues.

I'm puzzled at the TPP issue, even baffled or bewildered by it. Happy or Sad is 1st grade level understanding

>look it up on snopes

Well there go my sides

You are attacking phrasing because you are nervous about what answering the question via a simple boolean will mean. The only thing childish here is your insistence you don't have to answer a question you clearly understand because you don't like the words.

I am not surprised in the least

Donald Trump did more since he was elected then Obama did in 8 years.
That says a lot about Liberal incompetence.
Trump deserves 4 more years for sure

FUCK THE LIBERALISM

You couldn't prove Trump "created" 8,000 jobs, let alone 800,000 if you tried.

>snopes
rofl
oh wait you're serious?

This wins the Nobel Prize? You can have a lot of experience at something and still be totally incompetent.

>then that Ape Obama
than
I'm a Trump fan, but a grammar nazi

I'm neither sad nor happy about it you fucking dolt.

I feel concerned over the implication.

This is some really piss poor quality bait.
all i had to do was google number of jobs created under Obama in first term shit for brains.

I guess you are unaware of the kind of lies he says, he is a fucking liar and you eat his lies OP

just your daily reminder that he managed to crash the value of the dollar royally in a few months

>refuses to accept the boolean even still
>too autistic to grasp the concept of a negative/positive emotional dichotomy

Well be concerned no longer because he killed it early into his presidency, you dipshit

That's not the talking point though. Obama wasn't able to create that many jobs in his first *6 months* (because we were in the middle of a huge recession that took years to get out of brought on by the prior Republican administration, while Trump is being boosted by the past 8 years of Obama running things).

>being this fucking stupid.

>wont name the bankers

(((hmmmmmm)))

> Doesnt realize that the real world doesnt run on happy or sad
> Thinks I'm autistic for having a pragmatic view of a complex issue.

I didn't even offer an opinion. How could you fuck that up so badly?

Lol there is no redeeming yourself here you literal fuck tard. Even in anonymous territory everyone knows you are a hopeless limp dicked idiot. The only thing you are good at in life is trolling like a 5 year old.

Coming from you? Hardly.
try again later, confused and abused Catholic child.

Are you fucking retarded? There's 1 million websites where you can Google it Snopes is just one you fucking retard yes I'll answer the question you are fucking retarded you are a fucking retard I've never seen anyone on the Internet or on YouTube or anywhere that is as retarded as you are you win the return of the year cake

>he still thinks its literal despite me saying its not three times

Its either cognitive bias or narcissism

lol you're still not getting it

You too

Jesus Christ how nice it must be to be this ignorant.

>derp

Lol you are doing a bad job of covering up your mental illnesses

what in gods name are you talking about?

Trump is not a legitimate president. He drinks too much piss to be a legitimate president. What's his title? Piss drinker in chief? Fuck that piss drinker.

Because you're being fucking stupid don't try to act like it was anything else, it was exactly that you are being a fucking twat.

You're really dumb.

Redeeming from what? Laughing at your faggotry?

Im not OP, but you sure are a faggot

Im not the person you responded to. Can you do anything right?

Stop replying , you have been baited by professional retards.

you mean his sanctions against russia? fuck russia

That's a bunch of bullshit. Not true. Lies

>can I verify that through snopes?