Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'f

is this guy the most evil cunt ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger

Rate me lads

just had a great-future memory

thats what i call my fantasies now that i'm trying to manifest shit into existence. i imagined making out with my future qt gf and i was lightly brushing her pussy through her soft panties during foreplay
(btw if any qt girls in america scroll by and read this and youre into that leave your A/S/L)

give me the greentext run down i'm not reading all that lad

food like this is why you itch at night
(legal disclaimer: if you're not the canadian that itches at night i apologize, please disregard the post)

17/f/London

6/10. It's mainly bad because of the table and the plate.

want marine to stick her pen down my willy

*blocks your path*

Say that again you fucking pussy

how do I get better skin? my face isn't bad but is a bit blotchy and I have some scarring from when I had acne as a teen
why did you poo on your plate?

reported :^)

*tickles your belly*

went to click on this picture and accidentally downloaded it, the gayest thing ive ever downloaded

work your chest mate
just bench press every gym sesh

>how do I get better skin? my face isn't bad but is a bit blotchy and I have some scarring from when I had acne as a teen

1. move to Not Canada

2. go out in the sun on a fairly regular basis

3. have nice looking skin

and this is only scratching the surface. Spreading awareness would help. There's a lot of shit happening here that doesn't make US news, and most Puerto Ricans live there. I know it's boring to read about some insignificant colonial shithole, but learning a bit about our history since 1898 would seriously help understand why our colonial status is so unfair and why it needs to be changed. There was a plebiscite in 2012 where 69% voted statehood and it was ignored.

sun is awful for your skin retard

A hungry feeling
Came o'er me stealing
And the mice were squealing
In my prison cell

And that auld triangle went jingle-jangle
All along the banks of the Royal Canal

Oh! To start the morning
The warden bawling
"Get up out of bed, you! And Clean out your cell!"

Oh! the screw was peeping
And the like was sleeping
As he lay weeping
For his girl Sal

On a fine Spring evening
The like lay dreaming
And the sea-gulls were wheeling
High above the wall

Oh! the wind was sighing

Fuck me Luke Kelly a capella with the lads is something powerful

never give a shit about stickers and think theyre kind of gay but...

that (you) sticker is incredible, i really want one

College was supposed to be better lads. Can't even use video games as an escapism anymore.

-_- ok whatever you say

can literally have one made at a specialty shop within 10 minutes

holding in a poo lads

COMRADE MARINE LE PEN

VIVE LA COMMUNE

uni wasn't that great imo
some parts were bad but most of it was just monotonous and felt like a waste of time.
I feel like I've learned more since I graduated and use my time better.

why not

these google results are very concerning

My doctor retired and I've got a new one

She's a female

Honestly thinking of booking an appointment to say my balls have a lump on it so that shes forced to fondle my delicate swimming chums

It's not about the academia but about meeting people.

Don't connect with or meet anyone at college. Don't have a gaming PC or a room to myself anymore. I could build one if I had a room.

why?

is that real? that's the soviet naval flag?

I didn;t make any long-term friends in uni, maybe for a year at most I'd talk to the same people then drift apart again.

but I had to commute to school so I could never really be part of the community. most people there just got on my nerves though

>le russia boogeyman

tired of it

when your options are open borders and islam or russia the choice is clear

I've eaten this myself pretty regularly before but with far less nutella and without taking a pic as it looks disgusting haha

russia is 15% muslim

"doc, if you rub my pee pee for too long it gets swollen you gotta check this out"

so is France, probably even more now

most of those are """"""""""""""""""muslim"""""""""""""", they're all domestic and native, and vastly different to middle eastern muslims

mmm, i'd take marine to funky town

Every time in my life I've had a moustache, Indian people come up and talk to me I'm their language. I didn't realise why it happened before, but I've just now realised it's the moustache.

I've never had Indians come up to me and confuse me for an Indian when I've been clean-shaven or had a full beard.

k

might fly to south africa to get quaaludes

if she's so concerned about the machine getting broken into, maybe she shouldn't have systemd installed

yeah not like they've caused any violence recently

The dumbest shite ever is when the media in the current fucking year covers alleged Russian intrigues using Soviet imagery.

Literally more than 90% of Russia's landmass isn't Russia but subjugated territory. The demographics are only relevant in what is traditional European Russia. Is any of continental France the annexed territory of another radically different people?

do you look Indian?

my beard has blonde in it and is much lighter than my hair.

i one day hope to be the husband of the future president of france

those are from istan countries

A lusty British teacher who organized an orgy with two male friends and a female teenage student has been banned from teaching for life.

In 2007, Francoise Jenkins, a 45-year-old married mother, conducted a two-year-long sexual affair with the 18-year-old female student, according to a disciplinary panel which published its findings this week.
Francoise Jenkins, 2001

Jenkins, who had worked as a substitute teacher at Danum Academy in Doncaster, South Yorkshire since 2007, has now been banned from teaching due to her inappropriate behavior. The professional conduct panel of England’s National College for Teaching and Leadership suspended Jenkins after finding her guilty of unprofessional conduct.

The panel first heard that the teacher befriended the female student after acquiring her mobile number from a school computer, according to the Daily Mail. She is later said to have seduced her at a school prom. After the school-organized party, Jenkins met up with the 18-year-old for drinks and took her home, where they had sex with another man (identified as Individual A).

A member of the panel, Dr. Robert Cawley said: “Pupil A describes how she had sex with Individual A but cried and had asked for it to stop as she did not want to have sex with a man.”

Jenkins told the panel that as their relationship progressed, the man they had sex with became more involved but they did not have full intercourse with the girl as she was “worried about becoming pregnant.”

During another encounter, Jenkins invited the teenage girl to her house, along with a male friend where the group engaged in sexual congress. The disciplinary board heard that Jenkins offered to pay the first man money to the tune of £13,000 to keep his mouth shut about their illicit activities.

you are aware that there is still an insurgency in the Caucasus?

are you referring to the subway bomb in st.petersburg a while ago

i never found out who did that one

I'm that "schizophrenic" Somali. I get moved around a lot with my job, and certain places you have to be clean shaven, others you don't need to shave, so the past two years I've been bouncing between full beard, clean shaven, and just a moustache.

I've never looked in the mirror and thought I looked anything other than Somali, but I've been spoken to in Gujarati, Tamil, and whatever else too often.

>After the school-organized party, Jenkins met up with the 18-year-old for drinks and took her home, where they had sex with another man (identified as Individual A).

that lucky, lucky son of a gun. fucked a milf and a teen at the same god damn time

the goal

ah shit, i've made a racist post again

>sexual congress

what the fuck is sexual congress

Perhaps your mum got PATEL'd

why do somalis love bananas

where is that? norway?

That's the place where your mum works haha

it's how women refer to the voices in their heads telling them whether or not they should fuck you

would really be a shame if all of it were wiped out by a tidal wave

goalposts

projecting my strawman

lmfaooooo

upvoting this shit honest to god

Africans in cold countries have high rates of autism

got a powerball ticket for tonight. if i win, what should i spend the money on?

HMM do you live in minnesota lad?

I think I'm on the breakthrough of a huge scientific discovery. I've found evidence of a 13th gender

I just need at least $100,000,000 lol of funding my research. Don't be a bigot

pussy and weed

*makes a stupid post and then leaves the thread out of embarrassment*

*blocks your path*

>doesn't know about infinite gender theory
its already an accepted scientific truth, like gravity. what did you think the + in LGQTLglQ+ is?

what's the haps my brittle goolies

Congress, but sexier.
It's the national fruit of Somalia. The scientific name for banana "musa" is Somali.
Doubtful. I just think Indians assume any brown person with only slightly curly hair and a moustache is Indian.

Not offended, they're just very enthusiastic when they meet another Indian.

skip smells like willys

bellend smells of skips

he's talking about general terrorist attacks in russia you tard

maybe real more on modern geopolitics? x

>Some cunt actually reported me for that A/S/L shit

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

somalians are disgusting

Your people infest Minnesota.

i have never seen 'fake news', dont think it exists

naturally. if i win the lotto then maybe i'll lose my virginity.

don't give enough of a shit to bother 2bh

The last few times I was posting here I posted incessantly about how I hate Somalis and Somalia. The Mississippi of the world, truly. Utter shithole, and shit culture.

ikr. fucking normie twat

>who called out when he entered the room, "Halo, Stanley! what brings you here?—Has Dizzy cut his throat, or are you going to be married?"

wonder how autistic conversation used to sound 200-300 years ago

maybe then don't discuss politics and go back to your little /cum/my hugbox

ah yes
the hospital
for five weeks

In other words, fake news is fake news.

rising water levels, perhaps?