Is it ok to be homosexual? why or why not?

Is it ok to be homosexual? why or why not?

no

because faggots

I don't really care about who other people love as long as it's not some pedo shit.

I don't see why it shouldn't be ok

Sure, because I don't really care what you do with your free time and this impacts me in no way shape or form whatsoever.

Homosexual yes, pedo or tumblrfag no

Biologically, no
Ethically, yes?
Logically, no
Personally, Yeah

We need to stop numbers from growing on this rock

Absolutely. Be whatever you want to be, just shut the fuck up about it and don't expect special treatment.

No. Because homosexuals cannot do the thing that they want to do most (which all humans want to do most): have unprotected sex with many different partners, without the certain risk of death from that activity.

If you have unprotected gay sex, you will eventually get HIV, and often pretty quickly, because anyone having unprotected gay sex with you is likely to have done so with others, etc.

That's one of the most retarded thing I've read today

I mean it is still a thing but you'd be surprised how many people engaged in rampant unprotected sex with many partners carry around their test results and go every month. It doesn't totally mitigate that but I was surprised to learn that was a thing.

Probably you've been lied to by the faggot-pandering media.

There risk of spreading HIV through a purely heterosexual community is very low. The transmission rate through vaginal sex is much lower than anal sex.
And the spread from female to male is extremely low, almost non-existent.

This will be true for all blood-borne diseases, for all time. It's how we are designed and the reason religion has a problem with homosexuality among men. It's unhygienic.

And really gay.

partially, yes. But treated as homosexuality is normal? no.

At the end of the day, its still a mental disorder to be driven to the same sex, mostly due to our main biological purpose is simply to reproduce. That is the sole reason you have an instinctual attraction to somebody of the opposite sex.

If they behave as normal productive members of society that just happen to take it in the ass, thats fine, so be it. But the ones who take this disorder upon themselves to promote it as a lifestyle... these are the people who are truly problems and likely have other underlying mental conditions.

To live ever facet of your life based on your sexual preference, its just bizarre. Imagine some BDSM people getting all pissed off and offended that they're walking around in public wearing gimp suits and want to be taken seriously, and everyone is just kind of cringing at their sight. Its the same.

And it's just a matter of time until their luck runs out.

So, they basically know that they playing Russian roulette with their anus. They're prioritizing fleeting moments of pleasure over their life.

Any wonder why the religious view such people as vile?

this.

For somebody to live everything in their life based around their sexual preference, odds are sex is a pretty big thing to them. Meaning several partners. Meaning several diseases spreading

It's actually preferable to be gay. Creating children is a horrible and cruel thing to do and everyone should stop doing it. I'm not gay but I often wish I was.

Found the bitter virgin.

Homo...erectus ?

FAG !!!! Im tellin mom

found the AIDS

Of course, it's the future

if you're a fag, you're a fag. just don't be one around me. or on Sup Forums, unless you're OP.

also, stop demanding the culture of 98% of people to change to your fringe fag culture.

I would rather fuck the pissing hole that the shitting hole thank you very much.

Here's the thing: you have a genetic abnormality. That's even a tenet of the lefty movement: born that way / can't catch the gay. But there are lots of genetic diseases: Huntington's disease, Marfan syndrome, cystic fibrosis, sickle-cell disease, Tay-Sachs disease, etc. We don't say culture should change to be more Aspergy/autistic. Some day they'll be a medical solution with gene therapy to solve the problem. In the meantime we shouldn't be mean to homosexuals or deny them a chance to live their life for something that's not their fault, but we shouldn't try to make society change to be more like them.

Making society gay is counterproductive to the species. The West has become effiminate and cucked enough. Shit tier birth rates. We need more masculinity in the West, not limp wrists in our culture.

interesting. long before they'll have developed a gene therapy, they'll have identified the gene obviously. that means they'll be able to do an embryonic gene test and tell whether your child is a carrier/gay.

so, if you tested your child in the embryo and found they were a carrier the gay gene(s), would you abort it? would everyone / most people? would that be the end of homosexuality?