Wait, Batman saw a vision of the future where Superman turned evil, proving all of his fears correct...

Wait, Batman saw a vision of the future where Superman turned evil, proving all of his fears correct, and he still decides not to kill him?
wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHXYPH5_aE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This movie is fuckmg garbage and makes no sense. I'd love to see a behind the scenes look to see what really went down on set. How was is green lit and why did they think the script was okay?

Also, Mexican Flash came from a time portal and said a few ambigious sentences that Bruce took as confirmation that Superman was evil.

Martha, bro. Martha. You would do the same.

>have a dream
>it is fact and truth
Do Americans really believe this?

Have you ever heard of Mormons user?

but muh Martha

His instincts told him not to trust his instincts,

But only because Snyder gives me a shit load of money.

Batman is a psychic now?

it's weird cause I saw the movie yet I have no recollection of the dream sequence. Literally none. I don't think I even ever saw it, yet I saw the movie

do you think that every dream you're having is gonna come true?

Maybe you were sleeping during Batman dream-sequence.
Talk about Inception.

well this leads to flashpoint paradox movie, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

yeah sure

you have to wait for the next five movies to explain it, idiot

you don't understand because you are a marvelcuck . It is about the what is real and what is not

How the fuck did he know it was a vision and not a dream? If you nodded off and had a bizarre dream about the exact thing you were stressing over, would you assume it was apremonition? Are you some kind of colossal faggot?

No, just marvelcucks, and only when it's convenient.

>How the fuck did he know it was a vision and not a dream?
Because he woke up at one point and random mexicans are appearing in portals in living room talking to him about Lois Lane. That is the point where I would be like "Those vivid dreams I was having about Superman being evil might not just have been dreams."

Also, answered it properly. fpbp

He wakes up and screams immediately after Flash vanishes. I understand that Marvel movies are made for the lowest common denominator, but this isn't even fucking complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHXYPH5_aE
3:54, you twit.

>put a bunch of dream/visions in your movie that have no meaning because they're untrue
>either none are true or Batman is willing to subject humanity to being ruled by a superhuman despot because Martha.

BRAVO SNYDER

Narrator: If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Martha.. I mean Marla.

i think this scene is an allegory of the freedom fighter (batman) vs. the new world order (superman)

i believe the nwo has underground prisons where they will send us and Snyder is trying to warn the people

Or, as has been pointed out, he had no idea it was a prophecy because anyone that thinks their dreams are real are likely schizophrenic or Bran fucking Stark. Go watch the video that was posted. If you don't like the movie that's your business, but don't pull shit out of your ass to reverse engineer your own opinions.