Would you rather live in the United States or Germany?

Would you rather live in the United States or Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

wodkablog.de/wodka-test/putinoff-premium-vodka-lidl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA

Which has :

Less jews
Less blacks
Less crime

That one

>universal healthcare
>no boring yank sports except apehoop
>hot chicks
>no fat people riding electric carts in supermarkets
>no real mccoys carrying firearms

Germany i choose you!

>in the heart of europe
>free university
>free healthcare
>vast transport system
>cheap

gee, tough choice

The United States.
>spoil of war directly related to my reasoning

Depends where I can live in the U.S. I would never leave New England everywhere else sucks ass.

I had a friend who did a semester here from Germany. He was amazed by how cheap some things were like clothes, so I'm not sure where you're getting the cheap meme from.

depends which part of the US you're at then. Most of American doesn't have that many blacks desu. They're only in the cities and the deep south like Alabama and Mississipi. The crime and jews congregate to the same areas

Depends where I can live in the U.S. I would never leave the southwest everywhere else sucks ass.

>jews congregate to the same areas
Palm Beach is not like the rest of the South.

I lived in Germany for a few years. Both food and alcohol are much cheaper compared to here relatively speaking.

>clothes

how much clothes do you buy per year?
im talking about daily life things.

Germany
Beautiful country and better than Ameriasshole

I like owning a lot of land and having a house that's way too big.

I am from Alabama and it is way better than New England. Better weather, better everything.

Germany
>Food, Culture, People, Girls, Climate, and more.
everything are good.
i wanna visit at Germany again^^

Do you guys think I would have a gf if I lived in Germany?

Are you black ?

No I'm white from Kansas

Probably not

Neither.

Switzerland is the correct option.
Or Norway.

Why? No ghettos in Kansas City? I thought KC was no different than St Louis.

German, because they still have cultures and less degenerate.

y

t-thanks guys!

>would stay in germoney as well thanks to the comfy 1st world safe space we enjoy

kek, you never experienced racism did you?
You'd be heartbroken after one week in Switzerland.

This. Swiss people even hate german and austrian people. Even more when you're a sandnigger or molatto

USA

I'd rather visit Germany but I'd rather live in the US.

I don't think I'd be able to handle Euro life. Like, I ain't living in some shithole where you can't even shoot a 12 gauge off your back porch without cops being called

Germany :3

>God-tier
Ethnic German born in Germany but moved to the US

>mid-tier
Ethnic German that only has German citizenship

>shit-tier
American born that moves to Germany

>American football
>boring

Low T detected

If you mean be born and live in, definitely germoney

>Germany
>cheap

We talking about the same country, son? Can't get more cheap than the US for 1st world standards.

U.S. I'd like some lebensraum

Depends on where you live in the u.s really.
How much do you spend on food per week and rent per month and what is your states mine wage?

food and rent per month is around 700 dollars but I'm from Texas.

What makes German blood so degenerate?

What's the logic here?

Damn, I spend about 570just for rent, 200 on food per month, I live close to Seattle and wa min wage is 11.00.
According to goodly Texas is 7.25.

Germany. There's a reason all the refugees go there more than any other Eurocunt.

>Ethnic German born in Germany but moved to the US
The only people who immigrate to the US from here are lower class soldiers of fortune and corporate managers. No banter inteded but China pays 2-3 times the salary Americans do for simple overseer jobs. We're currently experiencing a braindrain to China. Formerly engineers tended to move to Saudi Arabia because the pay was ridiculous.
>Ethnic German that only has German citizenship
There's basically no limitation to where you can immigrate with a German passport and some presentable education/career. Even "mere" craftsmen can emigrate piss easy to every first world nation they want.
>American born that moves to Germany
Agreed. Americans really can't handle the German language. There's a Quebecois in my dorm that speaks almost native tier German with a charming French accent after just one year. All the Americans I met were happy to help me with my MMO-tier English rather than speaking German.

>German houses
>Built from solid concrete to withstand every natural disaster
>No natural disasters ever happen there

>USA
>Houses are made of some wood and ropes holding it together
>Natural disasters everywhere

>Lower middle-Poor
Germany, easily.
>Middle-Upper Middle
Toss up, probably still Germany because safer + better services.
>Upper class-Rich
US, easily. Getting the most for my money that way.

>no lebensraum

I'll take my chances.

Germany doesn't have many different environments since it's so small.
America is literally half a continent

germans don't like austrians too much either unless they are bavarians. and austrians think of germans as being "prussians". but most likely it is friendly banter. i dunno

>safer

Not anymore, pal

what is so unsafe about middle-upper middle class america? suburban and safe as fuck

Consumer goods are actually pretty cheap in Germany compared to the average wages.

>Low crime rates
>Sustainable economy with good future prospects
>Top tier culture
>Amazing infrastructure
>Universal public services
Germany

There was no actual Lebensraum to be conquered in the Barbarossa offensive.
Just thousands of miles of uninhabitated medieval slav land where no roman ever set foot to build their everlasting streets.

Lebensraum was just a coverup for "plundering until we take Moscow" which failed because Hitler didnt pack winter clothes.

I'll move to the US in July to work there for my german coperation in their subsidiary Really curious of the living standards there.

I'd rather be able to take a road trip to Spain than a road trip to New Mexico. It's not like Germans are stuck inside Germany.

I'm referring more to non-violent ways to die/get injured, I.E. drug overdose, traffic accidents etc., all of which are much more common in the US than in Germany.

Where will you be living?

Cleveland, Tennessee

germany

The answer I was giving was in response to what he said about natural disasters.
Germoney is in a safe zone

it's like here, with more XXL consumer goods and basically no consumer protection.
If you think German bureaucracy is a meme wait for the American one.

You can get as rich as you want, but unless you own a helicopter, you will still be stuck in shitty traffic on crumbling roads, driving past endless parking lots and strip malls.

Germany. Too many spics and nigs here
>inb4 b-but Germany has turks!!
My country is unironically 55% white now. I'd love to leave.

>Tourist town
You'll be fine. Tennessee also has some of the best roads in the country.

You'll need a car though.

I like guns and not getting arrested for making jokes online, so America.

here

Germany. Live within an hour or so of the USA border, but I never go there. Can you believe it? The supposed greatest nation on earth, I can see it with a pair of binoculars, but I never go there. Nothing there for me. No desire.

At first I thought I had to go to cleveland ohio. Tennessee seems fine though.

How difficult is it to get a drivers license there including motrocycles? I have a german one but that won't be acknowledged as far as I know

Depends where I can live in the U.S. I would never leave Utah everywhere else sucks ass.

And what do you expect from seeing in germany? here is even less

>touhou
Do I have to beat some sense into you?

>How difficult is it to get a drivers license there including motrocycles?
Laughable. 16 year old children regularly get their license here without issue. You shouldn't have a problem.

>How difficult is it to get a drivers license there including motrocycles?

Very easy. Almost too easy. When I was sixteen I got my license after a computer quiz and a ride around with an instructor. It took maybe twenty minutes for everything (including photos and printing) and I'm pretty confident that I could have passed it if I was drunk.

Be prepared for Americans to be really shitty drivers. Hardly anyone uses turn signals.

>I have a german one but that won't be acknowledged as far as I know

I honestly can't speak for general purposes, but IIRC if you're going to be in the country for military stuff it will be accepted.

Don't quote me on that though. I might be thinking of something else.

Don't hate where I live, but Germany is all around the better option all things considered. Only thing I would really miss is owning cheap property.

food is actually pretty cheap in Germany compared to the rest of western

>putinoff

not even russians drink that headache water

>vodka
>food

t. russian mongoloid

pic related is the mascot of Germany's most popular home savings and loan association

but it's supposed to be quite good
wodkablog.de/wodka-test/putinoff-premium-vodka-lidl/

germany, obviously

in fact any western european country is preferable to the third world country that is the united sharts

Germany

It's shit. Why do you think only your country gives a fuck about that thing?

>shitty traffic on crumbling roads
maybe you should move out of your ghetto

american drivers are the safest in the world. check the stats, retard

If I could speak the language, Germany... Unfortunately I'm shit at learning languages and I think it's a bit rude to move somewhere and refuse to speak the local language.

because poor people love football. it is the cheapest sport to play i guess.

by now germans are highly used to people not speaking their language. And with english you are much better off nowadays than anyone else

>tfw you will NEVER be german

>every country is poor
And no, dodgeball is even cheaper

>american drivers are the safest in the world. check the stats, retard
Nope. Check the stats, retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

i didn't say the best, norwegian scum
i said one of the best. also minorities distort the stats. if you live in a white suburban area, it is literally the safest in the world. also it is a know fact that our stats is the most turstworthy whereas some shitty eastern european cunts etc provide fake data

US for sure, europe is boring

youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI

Over a dozen billionaires live here. It's not a ghetto. In fact it's generally listed as one of the nicest cities in the country.

>I'm a child and I need people to entertain me

That's really your priority?

through out more questions. im in AMA mode

Life is short, my priority is being happy, I would be happy with an uzi, not in a islamic/leftist infested place

>if you live in a white suburban area, it is literally the safest in the world
>it is a know fact that our stats is the most turstworthy
>shitty eastern european cunts etc provide fake data
Do you have any facts that aren't entirely based on your gut feeling?

USA of course, because it's a great country

r u voting for marine le pen

Good thing Brits don't consider themselves European, and thus are just as third world as us.

rather lived in france. would leech off of my french family side that lives there