'The Wire' actor Wendell Pierce arrested and charged with battery after early morning 'hotel fight with Bernie Sanders...

>'The Wire' actor Wendell Pierce arrested and charged with battery after early morning 'hotel fight with Bernie Sanders supporter' during movie shoot in Atlanta
>Wendell Pierce, 52, was arrested Saturday outside Atlanta's Loews Hotel
>The actor, who recently portrayed Justice Clarence Thomas in the drama Confirmation, was charged with simple battery
>TMZ reported the fight originated in an argument over the presidential race

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591820/The-Wire-actor-Wendell-Pierce-arrested-charged-battery-early-morning-hotel-fight-movie-shoot-Atlanta.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g_Zvak2QBw
youtu.be/70eU840lc38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 3 episodes into the wire. Is the show really that great?

>>>/tmz/

The Wire was a great show though.
Purple pilled, leaning red.

No, it isn't art.

kek, the left is truly insane.

Shhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit

Yes it is. It's not preachy. It just presents facts in a very procedural way. Give it a chance.

Not even close to redpilled.
Any show that portrays blacks as oppressed in any way other than by their own inferior genetics and violent tendencies is pretty bluepilled.

Pierce played Bunk Moreland. You're thinking of Isiah Whitlock who played Sen. Clay Davis.

depends on the season.

Season is the best according to Sup Forums.
I think Season 2 is irrelevant and Season 3 is the best.

Is that Ben Carson

This guy is a defender and supporter of dinduism.
Not surprising he is violent himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=1g_Zvak2QBw
Who is he going to blame it on this time? Whitey again?

The Bunk is a Sup Forums approved nigger

Wow, Ben Carson really let himself go

>getting off to watching niggers, ghetto, and other trash.

Do you go wade in sewers and land fills for vacation like you watch trash for "entertainment?"

Rev up those SHIEEEETS

youtu.be/70eU840lc38

another black trump fan btfo shitlibs??

People who talk politics in non-political settings are asking for trouble. Don't do it.

The creator is a giant faggot. I remember him going on a massive rant about how whites are evil after Zimmerman got off.

White guy by the way.

Nigs gonna nog

Met that guy a few weeks ago. Should have asked who he was voting for I guess.

>charged with battery
That's funny because you can charge batteries. Haha. Get it?

hillary is the root of all

It's the "blame poverty not niggers" show

its directed by a jew and portrays black people as sentient beings, intellectual even!

>According to the celebrity news site, the actor allegedly attacked the couple after an argument over the Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
>Pierce, who has spoken out in favor of Clinton, supposedly disagreed with the woman's position as a Sanders supporter.

The show always seemed to show me that the blacks are the architects of their own misery, completely myopic, and clever in a sort of predatory-cunning kind of way.

I don't really care about the creator's present politics. It's irrelevant.

The creator is also a Jew, surprise, surprise.

Supposedly it was the "greatest TV show ever," but that was almost a decade before TV started to really get good.

There are a ton of good TV shows out there right now, thanks in part to Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones and everyone wanting to be like them.

Are you kidding? Game of Thrones is dog shit.

Yeah

>IRL politics discussion
>only ends in battery
people have been shot and killed over this shit

Excellent show. And Bunk was awesome in it.

the fact that these savages get a hold of a marvel of modern technology like a smartphone and use it to film their barbarism is unbafuckingleivable

the point of S2 is that it's not just corner kids shooting each other up that are affected by the death of old america. but even if you're solely talking plot, the key players in S2 tie into the other seasons as well

Apparently some people like it, otherwise you wouldn't have a hundred gritty period pieces that have a tendency to randomly kill off characters

*farts*

Bunk is cool but the actor is kind of an insane black lives matter supporter

that's him second from the left

Are you inferring through omission that breaking bad is good?

>token white cuck

IMO it was more "blame ghetto culture, not niggers"

OMG he beat up a woman!

Quick play the sexist card!

The only thing I hear about GoT is that it's eye candy with tons of sex and violence, but when I ask people what they think of the story they all say they lost track because it's too confusing

capped

Really good, i didnt like it that much anymore when stringer bell died, but i havent watched the last season yet.

>they lost track because it's too confusing

.. are these people sub 100 IQ?

Ignore these fucks. Its the best show to ever be put on TV and red pilled as fuck. You have to watch it.

LOL

COMIC SANDS

I bet you play gta too, aka ghetto nigger simulator.

Probably, they watch television in the year 2016

Nah, I live in Oakland. All i have to do is just open my window.

He Blacked out.

Are you stupid? Why are you living with niggers? Fucking move.

that's not how the pills work

It was brilliant until very recently. They stopped following the books and the writers took over and it's very telling that they don't know what they're doing

Get out of here man Season 2 was the best by far

It's even the only one that deal mainly with whites Sup Forums shoud like it even more

Blame the fatass author for constantly getting stuck in the door frame of his writing room.

This. It went downhill in a hurry.

Fat Ben Carson

Season 2 was the most boring for me.

I thought Season 3 and 4 minus the political parts were the best personally.

>All white people should feel bad about what a handful of Americans did back in the day
RAUCOUS CLAPPING
>No black people should feel bad or feel represented by what a handful of bad black men in the NFL do
RAUCOUS CLAPPING

I think >>>/plebbitforsanders/ might enjoy another red pill. BRB.

S1 had some good parts too.

Nah the new actors were shit in S2

I think it's like 3=4>1>5>2

But it's all great

Pretending to like season 2
Guaranteed replies

he should have just have killed her

>Oak
I work in tech/finance in Silicon Valley and I have a rent controlled one bedroom apt for $800 and can get door to door downtown SF in 18 mins. Just kinda got lucky and it worked out. Anything else in the bay area is at least $2400 with 3 other roommates. Im stacking $$$$. Oakland aint really bad at all. Only the niggers suburbs are dangerous and no one goes there.

As I finish the video Bill Maher is playing up and harping up on the "MICHAEL BROWN HAD HIS HANDS UP" bull shit

fuckin kek! well at least the faggot is based on Islam

"every interaction i have with a police officer is a life and death situation because I'm a black man"

Fuckin Bunk is a retard.

don't the niggers from there go to your suburbs and steal shit/generally nig?

Actually, no. The nigs generally just steal from and shoot each other in a giant perpetual cycle which ends with them blaming white people for their "situation". There are organized "teams" of people who go around breaking into cars and stealing shit. If you dont leave shit in your car, it wont get fucked with. Other then that, the people in the city tend to look out for each other. A nig tried to break into an apartment on my floor a year or two ago and was stopped by a Mexican lady and another Asian lady who recognized that nig didnt belong there. Its kinda strange how people here in Oakland look out for one another. Its like a actual community, one that I never saw exist when I moved from the East Coast.

sounds like security cameras would be a good investment in nigger states

michael brown and trayvon seemed to be instigators and I don't feel that they were unjustly shot, but eric garner, the guy that got choked out by the cops for just standing on a corner is bullshit desu

Yeah, we got those too, but a shotgun sounds the same in any language.

>arrested for stomping bernfags
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

B U N K
U
N
K

It makes niggers look like niggers and calls out the Jews, it's a pretty based show to be honest.

good god he looks like a heavy set ben carson
seriously he could be his brother

Great Pepe

Plus shotguns are preventative. Cameras are not.

The Wire has a very complicated moral outlook, which almost ends up looking like it has no moral outlook.

But the funny thing is, it's very close to Sup Forums territory in its diagnosis, except that it has sympathy for all its characters.

I would say that the main lesson of The Wire is that poor black people can be very clever, but clever at what? Clever at winning a game that can't be won. They don't need to be smarter, they need a bigger perspective.

Thats a really interesting perspective AUS.

First AUS comment that has been well thought out all day.

Respect.

Is this a new meme, or are burgers really that incurious?

It's the most overrated piece of shit ever. Liberals who love to feel like they're really diggin' in and feelin' it with non-threatening but-still-cool-and-dangerous black drug dealers are the biggest champions of it.

nooo not algernon

You should learn to take a complement like you take a dick.