I drink a 12 pack a day when will I start getting liver problems

I drink a 12 pack a day when will I start getting liver problems

bump for answer
i drink a shit load everyday.

Crack always gets dubs

Never, beer has so much vitamin B it counteracts liver problems.
Unless you chase them down with shots, you'll be fine.

Depends all in one sitting or one every hour? Live problems come from overworking the liver.

Bump liver threads are tight

One every 30 mins to hour

Your starting to push it but could be fine for years depending on a number of factors. Pretty much make sure to check in with your GP about liver function during your yearly physical.

So are you implying I can get drunk all my life n not harm my liver if I drink correctly

I drink everytime I am at home. since last tuesday to today I drank 2 liters of whiskey.

Ok you are getting set up for liver damage unless you won the genetic lottery. Again check with your GP to many things play into it for a internet Sup Forums consult.

Don't forget there's a link between beer and colorectal cancer.

:(

I have to just quit completely someday.

Or switch to beer!

I've had an alcohol problem for like 15 years and it's hit me in the form of a beer belly on a skinny frame and also I think I might well be on the route to other problems.
After I piss, I think I've finished but a minute later I'll have an extra tiny bit come out... not much, nothing to worry about, but if you piss more than 2 times a day it could be a problem... which it is.

I'll buy a 12 pack of like 5-8% alchol IPA for the week usually but kill 2 liters of whiskey fri-monday.

Also how long? i think ive drank 2 liter whiskey bottles for 3 years now.

The question is does it matter? So what if your liver takes a battering? You really want to live to be 90?

Yes. Why not? I have so many interests. Even sleeping and dreaming is fun.

it still takes awhile. you are in the top 10% though

>if you piss more than 2 times a day it could be a problem
The fuck you on about? If you don't piss more than two times a day you have a problem.

Okay. Well stop drinking then you weak willed bitch. I would rather drink smoke and snort as much coke as I can and hopefully die before I am shitting myself in a nursing home.
If you're that concerned and want to live as long as possible, just fucking show some backbone and stop.

I shit once a week and I only piss more than twice a day on the days that I drink alcohol.
I'm shit at keeping myself hydrated.
I have a stomach condition which leaves me only shitting once a week unless I seriously force myself to eat bollocks loads.

Fuck liver problems, you're going to turn into a fatass with a huge beer gut in no time. I love beer too but it's not worth it man. Do you want to look like Randy Bobandy?

I would fucking love to live in a nursing home. All I do is work 50-60 hour weeks in 5 days. Drink like 3 drinks in an hour when I come home so I can easily pass out then on the weekend I just get drunk as fuck.

Exactly, you're shit at keeping hydrated and also have a stomach condition. You're in no position to tell someone what is healthy. Pissing twice a day at the most isn't. Shitting once a week isn't. You have problems man.

How long. Age weight height ethnicity workout schedule diet, drugs, faggotry?...come on, stupid. And if you say, what matter, I swear I'll hunt you down and you won't need to worry about liver.

3 drinks then pass out?... Man talking to Americans about drinking is always retarded. The rest of the world calls that breakfast. Don'e worry you won't have liver damage just because you may have 8 330ml cans at the weekend. So you will make it to a nursing home. Well unless you have a heart attack in Walmart.

I dont have enough time after a 10-12 hour shift. I have to wake up and do heavy labor. I get an hour to down like 3 8% alcohol beers or a couple shots.
I just pass out cause I get bored once I drink then I stop.

Have to agree with most of that. You need to drink more water for sure, might help your stomach issues.

Drinking 805? You'll be alright.

It's probably already started.

Nice trips.
But still, you're not dedicated to the cause man. I used to leave the house at 5am and not get back until 7-8pm. Still managed to find time to stick at least 10 beers in me. It was the highlight of my crappy day. Now don't work such shitty hours. But still love a drink. I am not planing on making it to a nursing home because why be 90 and unable to do anything? You think you will be walking around a nursing home like a fucking 20 year old? You have clearly never been to a nursing home. Wreck your shit now, get an earlier check out and safe yourself from that shit.

People at nursing homes dont know shit about computers or have many hobbies. I have hobbies so I think i'd enjoy retirement.
On the weekend when I'm not driving for a job I drink straight from the bottle.

Seriously? You think people in nursing homes just were born with no interests and that's how they ended up there? Are you 12? It doesn't matter what the fuck you enjoy. When you're too old to fucking do it. You can't do it... Plus what nursing home do you think you're going to that is going to just support you in all your hobbies? You don't seem to have thought anything through at all.
Wow you drink straight from the bottle? That's like totally badass. I would never do that. Neither would anyone else. You're the first. So how much do you drink straight from the bottle? Now be honest, non of this trying to exaggerate bullshit.

Ive been to enough nursing homes to know they like pinochle and cross word puzzles.

Then stop

not as fast if you're being a pussy not drinking straight whiskey. beer alcoholism is beta af

Yeah but at least you're going to that one nursing home where they have the state of the art gaming PC for you and they have a bar for you to buy drinks and you can dance around because you have hobbies. Not like those other 90 year old's that just have crosswords because they never had a hobby in their life. But you. You're different man. A nursing home will make a special case of you, because you have interests. Seriously... How old are you?

I get pension benefits from my job. Ill still be making bank.

That shit is brewed locally for me. 805 sucks ass.

Yeah, yeah. You're not even 18 are you?
You sound like a complete idiot. So far you haven't answered anything and what you have said is just dumb as fuck. Well you know what. I hope you live to 90 and end up in a nursing home. I am sure you will have just as much fun as you think you will.

Well fuck you faggot
I could rip your arms off IRL even while drunk.

Well. I guess that answers whether you're even 18... Nope.
But yeah sure you could. I am not even sure how I am going to sleep at night, with a 13 year old faggot that had one sip of his dad's beer angry at me.

Even when I'm 80 Ill still be strong as fuck and you'll be dead. Hope you die tomorrow.

I've heard the liver can only healthy handle 7 (in women) 10(in men) a week, but i drink more then that in one sitting.
One unit a hr the liver can process

My stomach condition is nothing to do with water intake.
My stomach is coming up through a hole in my aesophegus and is being squeezed in my chest so I never feel hungry and I never feel thirsty.
If I try to force myself to eat or drink I vomit almost on the spot.
Before you judge, know your shit.
I want to eat, I want to drink, I just can't without vomiting half the time... and also, vomiting is very dangerous for me because where my stomach is coming up in my chest it's being squeezed and vomiting forces it to do shit it can't do and I end up bleeding internally or puking blood.

For me, shitting once a week and pissing twice a day is as normal as the sun coming up in the morning.

Ooooh noooo. Not hoping I will die tomorrow! Oh god! How will I possibly go on? The mean boy from the internet wants me to die tomorrow. Ah well, I guess I better make tonight count.
Though yeah you will be stronger than me when you're 80, because that's 68 year's from now. I'll be dead by then because I am not 12.

Take supplements and get sowl pussy

>Before you judge, know your shit.
Sounds like you need to know your shit, before I do. Yeah you're body is fucked, but before you become a faggot about it...
Telling someone that pissing more than twice a day isn't normal. Isn't fucking right! Okay. You have a retard body. For everyone else that isn't normal. So your advice is actually awful advice. Everyone else should piss much more than that and shit more than that. So you know your shit first. You're the one that isn't right. Not everyone else.

Using pussy ml measurements
Fuck off europoor

My podiatrist went to Hazleton. Came back a new man, only drinks beer now.

Oh yeah sorry. Pussy ml measures? So tell me. What are the size of beers you drink?

Beer is also for pussies and empty calories
I only drink whiskey, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. And on the weekends, i could drink almost 136 cubic inches or 4.3lbs of Whiskey
Suck it pussy

Well. There we have it ladies and gentlemen. The first American that can drink Europeans under the table... No we mean it this time... Stop laughing... He's totally serious...

Hopefully soon

You know hes only talking about less then a half gallon right?

Nope... nope... I won't hear a word against him. He is finally the man to out drink the Europeans. No American ever has ever claimed they can drink loads, only for Europeans to think "Really? Is that it?". He is the first ever, just like I am the first ever to make a sarcastic comment about Americans thinking they can drink.