Was yesterdays pats comeback more remarkable than liverpools win in istanbul?

Was yesterdays pats comeback more remarkable than liverpools win in istanbul?

no, Liverpool's comeback is arguably the greatest of all time

I literally have no idea when this was or what it was about while you two know about the Patriots win.

It's obviously not nearly as remarkable.

fuck off ameriburger

Istanbul was a 3-score lead erased by refball. The ref failed to call offside when Gerrard scored Liverpool's 1st, then Gerrard dived in the box for the penalty for Liverpool's 3rd.

The Pats were down 4 TDs and still won, without refball.

>liverpool
>istanbul

whats this a monty python skit lol. no one outside of that county/township/whatever archaic term they use cares about whatever youre talking about OP

Istanbul is objectively much more famous because Liverpool have like 200 million fans worldwide, which is why pretty much every non-American poster in this thread will say it was better even though it was less impressive.

The Patriots were down 4-1 in the 80th minute.. and they won 5-4

It's the greatest comeback in north american sports history, surpassing the 2004 Boston Red Sox over the Yankees.

'no'

>Only a tiny minority of 10 people on Sup Forums exist to appreciate how insane Kielce's comback in the CL final was

Genuinely don't know what game the OP is referencing.

European Club Championship, 2005

England's 5th-best team, Liverpool, beat Italy's best team, Milan, even though they were trailing 3-0 at halftime. They had two very controversial referee decisions going their way that led to two of their goals, though, which kind of ruins it.

i've never heard of the comeback that you mean, but overall, i'll go with an absolute no

Nobody except English people care about that and they are a tiny island of white people aka irrelevant in tyool 2017.

I think Liverpool actually have more fans in India/China/Thailand than they do in England

>more fans in India/China
wow it's almost like they're the two largest countries in the world by a landslide

the pats won through a coin flip though

>India
>China
>Thailand

Nah, liverpool's comeback IS the best

Yeah, but the guy I was replying to said that nobody except English people cared about it. That's not even remotely close to true.

Flipping a coin made up that 25-point deficit?

>Ref misses obvious offside, leading to Gerrard's header
>Gerrard pretends to get fouled in the box, leading to Alonso's penalty

Not that impressive, they did it thanks almost entirely to shit refs.

two goals made up a three goal deficit?

Of course not, but obviously without those two goals they don't manage to tie up the game. It would just end 3-1 at the end of 90+whatever minutes.

The 25-point comeback is the reason the coin toss happened in the first place, and they could have easily won without it. Plus, all it did was give them the ball. They still had to get 75 yards downfield.

>without refball
>this is what americans actually believe

I don't even know what I was trying to argue, but a one goal lead is still something very easy to maintain in 45 minutes or less.

literally who in where

i think liverpoos must be an indian team, they probably play that yelling game