Are any Russians or Brits offended by this?

Next CoD is WW2, but as usual it's depicted as a war that was basically just the US vs Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

Any other countries got a prob with us making it out like we fought the germans and no one else was involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=cU6OK1zSxKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>playing Jew of Duty
>amerikans make games celebrating Jewish tyranny

That's so damn Jewy man. A Jewish man on the cover. Pretend the Soviet Union didn't exist to make Americans more Anti-German so Jew can earn their shekels and milk their yolocaust story. I mean come on, if you buy this it's like sending a donation to Soros himself.

Why would they? Americans single handedly saved the world by winning the war against a more numerous, better equipped army, using only bravery as their main weapon.

SEMPER FIE

Bit upset that there's no Ruskies desu.

>All the American and German men in the trailer are white males instead of black like in battlefield 1

Looks awesome and accurate to me!
Besides, the fighting between Germany and America is all anyone care about anyway

I'm not going to buy or play this anyway, but
I always refused to play as America in WWII themed games (CoD2, WaW, DoDS) because:
- no bolt-action rifles without a scope mounted on them
- annoying voice acting/stupid accents
- bad/boring victory music
Basically if I got auto-balanced on to American side I would either team kill or go to a different server.
So in light of this it isn't much of a concern for me.

>is this offensive?

Leave.

>Besides, the fighting between Germany and America is all anyone care about anyway

Except it's not.
Germany vs Russia is the best part of the war.

lol I like how they say the germans are ruthless in the trailer and cut to a german offing a wounded american with his luger kek seriously just more "ebil nazis/toxic masculinity" cuck shit by leftist game developers

Oh and come to think of it DoDS already had only two armies, and nobody really cared.

>d-day landings

so original

And ripping off the same shots of Saving Private Ryan for the 6th time

>Europ
If you can't puray as honorary Japanese sorudieru, what is the pointo desu ka?

>wanting a bolt-action over a nice garand or a chicago typewriter

>not pacific theater

The jews can't help themselves can they?

Also
>playing any cod past 2

You fucked up.

4 was nice, but then that spawned the shit after it

*cough* germany should have won *cough*

This damn it

can't play as german, not buying

Americans sure love to pat themselves in the back

OH WOW ANOTHER WW2 GAME SET IN NORMANDY

GEE WHIZ

Yep

I'm extraordinarily triggered by the Ju-87 G1/2 that fires its cannons like they were machine guns, I hope everyone involved in developing this game gets the swine flu.

Do you prefer battlefield? Because this is thousands of times more realistic

The same shit happened to Battlefield 1.
But there's absolutely no reason to hate because everybody knows that WW2 was 1944-1945 with D-Day and the Pathetic theater only.

Fuck sakes. I was actually hoping it would be cool. But no. It's just "MUH AMERICA SINGLE HANDEDLY WON WWII GOD BLESS THE USA" bullshit.

No one gives a shit about a "focused" COD campaign. Older COD's were cool because you got to see multiple perspectives of conflicts. This focusing on one soldier shit is garbage

literally don't care

we're used to it and everyone knows the truth anyway so the only ones who will fall for the amerikike propaganda are yanks anyway

The most offencive is using dead german soldiers as zombies, it's amazing how this never bothered anyone

But who would want american kids to remain ignorant?

>being suprised an American game doesn't suck the Soviet Unions dick

But they did to this shit to Americans, on multiple occasions

keep talking, just don't forget your our puppet.

but it makes historical sense, the Germans always wanted a super weapons, whats a better super weapon than a human with no conscience?

>a human with no conscience
You have a lot of those in America. They have dark skin. They're not very useful after all.

Why should they?
American made game for American gamers.
I don't see Russia making media for Americans.

cool

>what is breitbart and fox news

>your our puppet
>your
american education does it again!

Nobody fucking cares. Only console peasants and teenage fucking kids still care about the CoD series. With all due respect, kill yourself.

where's the jew on the cover? and will they actually have references to the jewocaust in the game?

No. Fuck battlefield, why does it have to be one or the other?

I'm only ashamed of lack of good game developers in Russia. Americans being ignorant is not a news.

What would have been awesome is if they followed a free French commando from the battle of France to the end of the war or just followed what WAW great

Escape from Tarkove: Cheeki of the Breekies will be good I think

Who the fuck cares about Call of Duty, seriously?

Do you dissect Michael Bay dudebro films too?

(didn't mean to put a ''e'' at the end of Tarkov)

But it definitely would be nice if they made something about winter war or Kursk/Moscow battles. The last two along with Stalingrad wete actually the three most massive battles not just in the WWII but in the human history at all, why don't they want to show such epic events, I mean that would be awesome-thousands of tanks, millions of troops, that's the scale, not that "we are fighting one german tiger in that village with 20 soldiers" boring shit.

because he's a 13 year old boy who markets corporations' games for them

>if I got auto-balanced on to American side I would either team kill or go to a different server

Literally Vietnam war

Cheeki-breeki actually means no more in russiam than it does in english. The whole meaning of that phrase is in "i v damke".

MUSGHIKI NE STRELYAITE

Cheeki Breeki is supposed to be Russian interjection like OPA

>Dudes, don't shoot
Yeah, whatever

It works in such way in russian, I can make up a 100 new interjections in a minute and all of them would be legit in any conversation. Cheeki breeki is like that.

>With all due respect
So canadian of you :)

I'm waiting for the game played from the German and Jap sides

American education in western Europe in the decades after World War II ended did its job.

Reminder that America always wins.

You are aware those cannons could fire over 680 RPM?

well we did contribute the most tbqh

More like the Soviets couldn't afford to spread pro-USSR propaganda in France after their government fell in 1990.

A complicating factor is how France was pretty much the de facto commie-sympathizing Western European country all throughout the Cold War, thanks to their degenerate """"academics""" and intelligentsia. The same thing happened to our academics as well, but only starting in the 1970s, when it was too late. Right now we're suffering the effects of Soviet propaganda in our university system; it happened so much earlier in France. youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

That's the way CoD has basically always been. It's the usual US path from Normandy to Berlin. All the typical shit along the way with the small towns, battle of the bulge, etc.

They sometimes do Brits and even once did Russians. They did Poland and Canada once but it was also in the most broken, rushed release they ever did until Ghosts.

>and even once did Russians
WaW, COD2 and Finest Hour all had Russian campaigns

You're a bit steep there

I know, many thinks I am a nazi, but I would find ot interesting to play a german soldier too for once

>US path from Normandy to Berlin
>to Berlin
>Berlin
user, I-i....

>Finest Hour

>UK
>USSR

>did anything other than provide cannon fodder

>Battlefield russians: stronk professional armee
>CoD russians: throw potatos instead of grenades and sit in gulag
BF>CoD

>Real life Russians: zerg rush for the mother land

Taek dat MOSIN comrad, it eez gud rayfle.

>WWII Call of Duty

Why the fuck can't they do something moderately obscure like Korea or hell, the fucking Yugoslav War would make an excellent Call of Duty game.

what the fug

>War related thread
>Check flag
Never funny. Go to Sup Forums or /k/

Korea is boring with too few noteworthy large engagements to fill a game.

Everything else is too recent and people got sick of modern and near-future shooters already.

In CoD they are look same.

t.jew brainwashed amerishart fatfuck who never fought in real wars

Hey man, they dropped a couple nukes on a few hundred thousand women, elderly, children, etc. They definitely know real wars.

Which one was the one that you were sniping the shit out of guys on the street and a *braaaaaap* came in to finish the job and you had to rapel the fuck out of a building

I am offended by this.
Stuka G shooting its 37mm cannon at infantry? With this rate of fire?

very wrong

It's only boring because people know little to nothing about it. It's possibly the closest point during the Cold War sans the Cuban missle crises that could have sparked WWIII

Are you talking about the Pripyat level from CoD4?

I feel you, Klaus, but the burger is hell bent on defending cowadoody

real life

youtube.com/watch?v=cU6OK1zSxKg

Because normies hated COD for being WW2 over and over so then they changed it up and then normies complained about it not being WW2 any more so now they're going back because this is what happens when you listen to the """"fans""""
Based Treyarch might actually do something interesting though with their next installment, they were still making historic games (even Black Ops 2's campaign is about 1/3 late cold war and Panama revolution) when Infinity Ward was shitting out the Modern Warfare games

Nope. You are in the top of a building in the middle of a mission, and one of those burger tank planes go braaap. I sound retarded I know but is not Pripyat

>normies hated CoD
Wrong
Everyone hates CoD except normies

Dude, are you a Nazi? How could you forget that every Wehrmachtssoldier ate children, killed and raped mainly women and kids etc.
We should be glad that people don't make german campaigns. We shall never forget our crimes, a video game would normalize our terrible behaviour.

>being triggered this hard
You okay there Ivan?

>posting fake

Why would you play any fps WW2 game but RO2?

I don't give a shit. I'd rather have them not mention us at all instead of giving another "enemy at the gates" retelling again.

>Wrong
>Everyone hates CoD except normies
Normies despise COD because they think it makes them intellectually superior to people who do like it, which is often other normies and children.
Go to any recent COD game trailer or review, nothing but normies circlejerking about how great their tastes are for disliking the series

t.normie

>play warthunder
>""""realistic tanks and planes"""""
>russian bias
Why cant we have a balanced game. Its that to much to ask for?

>everything that disagrees with me is fake
You are a meme

gid gud

My Dicker Max eats T-34 for breakfast, just dont rush in and keep distance.

TRUE USSR military death count is 8 millions 3 of them as POWs that means only 5 mill KIA/died wounded
Your picture is fake as fuck

>he can't play shit
>HURR DURR HOW MY 75 MM CAN'T PENETRATE T-34 WITH 170 ANGLE

Nope, guess again friendo
Not only can I count my friends on one hand, I've bought almost every single COD game since MW1 (granted I got most of them used and well after release) and enjoyed all of them, at least as far the campaign goes
The games are no more "rehashes" than other vidya series, the only reason it triggers normies is the yearly releases even though each individual game now spends 3 years in development since there's 3 different studios making them
Only recent ones I haven't bought are AW and IW, because they don't seem that appealing to me, but all outrage over IW especially just seems stupid to me. Most of the people complaining about them seemingly haven't even actually tried any of the games, they just complain about it because it's what all the cool kids do.