Any examples of being rough with your misses?

any examples of being rough with your misses?

Nice room

not mine but how do you be rough with your lady?

she wants to be told/shown what to do (prefer shown if youre new to this)

drag her head to your cock

strangling (not throat, but pressing either side of the throat - google this because otherwise she will pass out)

slapping

well my last girl was 5"4 120lbs so it was really easy, just generally taking control, almost always grabbing her in some way, throwing her around a tiny but, light choking is good, being on top seems to be really effective, spanking is good, I would tell her what to do and stuff which she really liked. if youre making out with her throw a hand behind her head and really just go at it, light hair pulling can be fun too

>any examples of being rough with your misses?

no one on Sup Forums is married you dumb fuck

guidance basically

My other half said she wanted a bit more rough in the bedroom... in a related story she also isnt a fan of anal.

Anyway, fucking her from behind I start rubbing my thumb over her ass hole. She says stop, I say no its happening and force her down, spread her ass and start licking it. Feels odd, never done it before, but kinda horny, would recomend.... anyway, she is squirming as its not her thing, start putting my toung in her ass, then a finger, she says stop, I dont. Her pussy is geting very wet and the squirming changes from get the fuck off me to ok im good with this, put some lube on my finger and fingering her ass, then on my cock, she squirms away, force her down, slowly go into her ass, after a while its all in, she starts pushing back, pin her down and fuck her ass hole, cum in her ass.

10/10 would recomend.

Psychological abuse mainly, ruining their mood on purpose with rude comments. Does cheating count? Also raped one of my girlfriends while drunk

how do you know when to stop, or is the beauty in it that your way over her?

There are two kinds of no. The first is a 'no, but really yeah lets see where this is going' kinda no and the second is a 'no, seriously fucking stop now'. You can tell. If she starts properly freaking out, hitting your, screaming, whatever, you went to far. If she is saying no and trying to resist but clearly not using all her strength, its game on.

Its a trust thing.

me being an autist might have a fucking hard time knowing which is which. i just take the first "no" as the line. anything that could help me remove that barrier?

Dunno, code words arnt a bad idea. If she says the code word you stop, anything else keep going.

doesnt that ruin some magic in the whole dominant play?

Not at all

Safe word?

Depends how good you both are at letting it happen, some folk like the saftey net. If you cant read one another signals its a good place to start.

how come? i always thought the magic in being dominant its having both parties know that one voice will not be heard and that voice will be silenced

In dom play, safw word is one of the most important things, that act could be really painful or uncomfortable. Denial and ignoring the safe word are completely different, and ignoring the safe word is a breach of trust

Say you want to play rough between the sheets.... rape fantasy, spanking, bdsm, hard spanking, whips, etc, that kind of thing. It can be good to have a word which is totally unrelated to sex, something you would never say whilst fucking, which means 'stop'.

Part of the fun of bdsm etc is the whole 'no stop' but actaully carry on thing. But if someone says the code word (you agree it in advance) then that means ACTUALLY stop.

Its worth having. I used it when she was playing with dildos in my butt. Some of the smaller ones were pretty good but this big one FUCK NO. Part of the fun is saying ' no please stop urrgh it hurts ' and all that, she carries on, as soon as I yell 'Mountain Dew' it means game over.

the hornier she is at first the more rough you can be
start smaller: general roughness, treat her like shess there for your pleasure only, guide her, don't hurt her but light strangling is ok because it doesnt hurt

Starting small lets you be more comfortable, builds the trust more naturally and also makes what is coming next less predictable (gradually introduce new roughness plays and get more rough)

my safe word with my gf is pizza

A man yelling "mountain dew" at the top of his lungs while getting dildo'd is not a pretty image in my head but my god that must be funny.

It was fucking hilarious, we cant buy the damm stuff without laughing or at the very least a grin. Its a good saftey phase as when the hell would you ever say it normally whilst fucking lol

how to you start from small to a more rougher part of the sex?

or rather transition

comfy pic

Like this dude said, - you start with smaller things. Starting on day one with handcuffs and a 10 inch dildo probably isnt the best idea, start with spanking her ass, pulling her hair hard, grabbiner her neck, etc, then go from there... maybe if she likes the spanking introduce some paddels, if she likes the grabbing introduce some cuffs, etc and before you know it your a kinky fucker.

i mean less rough the first few days/weeks and gradually introduce new rougher plays

>be me
>girl comes to visit
>go out she get drunk
>driving home shes getting really hands on
>slaps me while driving down the road a few times
>gets to the point where I'm pissed
>because of my job I have to go in on the weekend to ensure everything is ok
>go inside, tell her to stay in the car
>she follows
>comes up behind me grab handful of hair pull her around to the front of me, grab arm behind back
>push her into building
>she struggles here and there
>force her into walls kicking her feet apart pulling her hair back
>she laughs and is still having a good time
>spin her around grab throat pushing her against wall
>begin to slap her again and again
>her eyes water her face is bright red as i repeatedly lay into her face
>grab her hair yank her down to her knees and belt her again
>give her at least a good girl kiss
>pick her up by her throat
>shove her out of the building
>take her home zip tie her hands behind her back fuck her in the ass with her face in the pillows
>cum in her ass then force her ass to mouth
>slap her again