Are there any other right wing films outside of the Death Wish franchise?

Are there any other right wing films outside of the Death Wish franchise?

bump you liberal faggots

pussys

I like Death Wish so I'll give you a bump. I don't know about 'right wing' though. It feels that way now but at the time exploring the issue of violence at all through film was pretty ballsy cutting edge stuff.

>Dirty Harry
Explores violence and urban decay like Death Wish.
>On the Waterfront
Squeeling on commies is A-OK and makes you a big man.
>Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy
Not even memeing. Batman intervenes in foreign affairs, thinks that his ends justify his means in certain arbitrary circumstances and is willing to do what the pussies and incompetents can't.
>Calvary
Atheism was a mistake.
>Virtually every Charlton Heston movie
The man had integrity. He only made what he believed in and the man was right wing incarnate in the best possible way.

You should have gone with a more eye-catching image for the OP, and try to make your post less pointed and actually about movies. Nobody on Sup Forums actually wants to discuss movies, let alone a niche aspect of them like their politics.

cobra with sly is "right-wing" vigilante stuff

The Incredibles
Iron Man 1
Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises

>dividing the political spectrum into left and right
Holy Fucking pleb

It's stupid but it's also how mainstream politics works and a perfectly valid way to categorize movies. Fuck off you green-psuedo-agnostic-libertarian-syndicalist-snowflake faggot.

>The Incredibles
wut

Old right wing men like to grope little girls on the bus, or suck cocks in airport's bathroom

If everyone is special, no one is.

Large majority of 80s action movies.
Red Dawn
Tropa De Elite
Black Hawk Down
Gunny
Wild Bill

Dr Strangelove
Starship Troopers
They live

I don't know if any movies are explicitly right wing but I am bummed that there are no vigilante flicks on the level of Death Wish 1.

The part about Kersey getting far out of touch with normal society is well portrayed when he has dinner with his son who is still grieving the Mother's murder.

Kersey is playing hoppin' music and feeling very alive while the son is still hurting.

Little touches like that really make a movie believable.

Anyone else think that Charles Bronson kind of looks like a weak slimebag? He really doesn't have any strong and masculine aura imo.

Dirty Harry is the obvious one.

Rambo movies; if you consider that the Reagan administration financed the Taliban.

Batman v Superman

Harry Brown would be another, they kept marketing it as a British Gran Torino but its more a British Death Wish.

Also I would say The Angry Birds movie. Seriously.

They did it by accident though because there's no way Sony would intentionally have made a film teaching kids the dangers of blind acceptance of illegal-immigrants.

>Virtually every Charlton Heston movie
So much this.

The guy himself was supposed to be very quiet and withdrawn from what I heard he would just sit by himself during breaks on Once Upon a Time in the West. Although maybe he was just in character because he was supposed to have Purple Hearts and shit too.

That's half the point and what makes the movies so entertaining.

You can't get more right wing than pic related.

>They Live
>right wing
wut de fug?

That weak slimebag could probably break your spine to the point where it's possible for you to eat your own asshole. Have you seen Street Fighter? He's fucking swole. Just the thing is it's that old timey practical kind of swole, not meme-diet and personal trainer swole.

Look at Vladimir Putin shirtless for an example of this kind of physique. Real strength that you can actually use doesn't make your torso look like a sharpened triangle, it makes you burly and barrel-like. Of course athletes don't usually look like this because they go for 100% efficiency but a normal, strong person for most of human history would be built like Bronson.

this is so far right it makes mussolini look a biatch

(((Ezra Miller)))

Explain

50% satan. 100% faggot.

He's supposed to a mean motherfucker, not America's sweetheart poster boy

this moive here is borderline fascist

mussolini was leader of the italian fascist party an italian prime minister between 1922 - 1943

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is right-wing to the extent it portrays the KGB mole as a fag who betrays his best friend.

And for comparison what is We Need to Talk About Kevin?

trump

But his name's Kevin

Rovio was the one who produced the Angry Birds movie. Sony only distributed it.

exactly

jud suss

Starship Troopers is literally not
They Live can't really be shoehorned into either political category, it's probably closer to the leftist concerns of its period but the 'DA JEWS' element adds a bit of spice to it

is the Elite Squad/ Tropa de Elite the most redpilled movie?

>have been trying to make a right-wing movie list for ages
>only things I can find that fit this category without being a faggot applying political categories to less than explicitly political films are, and not add low budget christian shit
>death wish, cobra, John Milius' movies, the incredibles, and so on
There's a lot of explicitly left wing kino, think Godard or Fuller, but the right tends to be more subdued to the point where I can't really describe it as having a political category

Red Dawn and The Outlaw Josey Wales.

high quality Sup Forums discourse

The Lives of Others

Pinocchio

lefties BTFO