How soon after another guy has cum in a girl is is acceptable/sanitary/moral/clean to have sex with her?

How soon after another guy has cum in a girl is is acceptable/sanitary/moral/clean to have sex with her?

>Be Dating an Instagram whore
>Buy her nice things, get fucked in return
>Demand monogamy from the start, but no commitment, she can leave any time
>Carry on for 3 months
>Stupidly start to like her a bit
>Check every few weeks she's still OK to be mutually exclusive
>Tells me she's going on holiday with a female friend
>Stupid slut posts pics of her holiday online with some guy - I'm guessing a long time boyfriend after some Social media stalking
>Female friend she's supposed to be within in another country
>Tell her we are done, and I'm disgusted - but no big deal
>She gets in touch a few weeks later and wants to keep seeing me
>Tell her I don't have time for dishonest people

Anyway... Got me thinking, to all the guys out there ok with casual sex and fucking sluts who s;eep around a lot. The whole idea of fucking a girl that's had another guys dick in her recently, or worse has fucked a guy within the last week you are literally getting another guys jizz on your dick/tounge which is a revolting though.

So how long between partners is acceptable to YOU? Do you not care? 1 week, 1 month? Or what?

I'm used to demanding monogamy from girls, but it's getting really hard to find these days as women have gone full turbo slut, and morals and honesty are gone.

Interested to hear /b thoughts on it.

Pretty sure Jizz lives for 7-10 days.

You would think women would wait at least that long between dicks, but you're right, they are whores devoid of any morality or empathy.

I dunno how anyone can cuck themselves knowing a girl is fucking other guys, even if its just to nut in a bitch and move on.

Society is well and truly fucked OP.

I love dvp, so don't ask me.

>You would think women would wait at least that long between dicks, but you're right, they are whores devoid of any morality or empathy.

Fucking this.

Let her take a bath before you fuck her, thats usually enough

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Nah, no way that washes out all the Jizz way up inside. Is that seriously enough for you?

Am I really overthinking this?

That's seriously enough for me, I used to overthink it a lot when I was younger, I'd would just bang this chick whenever it was possible with absolutely no emotions attached

Also, you're implying that he came inside her, while he could have came in her mouth and she swallowed, in that case she also needs to brush her teeth

Maybe I am overthinking, just seems like sharing a pussy is cucking yourself in apathetic way. I'm used to owning the pussy I fuck. I'm just realizing this may not be possible any more, and having trouble getting my head round it.

This. If she is not a virgin she does not deserve me, I have no place for disgusting succubi in my life. Yes I mean it, even if it means I will never find a girl for myself. Who cares anyway. The woman having already been with another guy really repulses me.

If you're in a relationship with her than you should never, ever, fuck her again, but if it's just sex, I don't see the harm in sharing

Well to be fair, he was stuffing his dick into a pussy I dumped 3-5 loads a night in, so I actually feel equally sorry for the guy that she's a whore and he doesn't know.

Why would you ever consider fucking that girl just jerk off

where the fuck is her pubic bone?

that pussy looks shrinkwrapped onto her bottom half

I hear ya bro, but finding a virgin gets pretty tough outside of middle school. Enjoy your wizard status.

It was a relationship in that it was agreed we wouldn't fuck other people. She lied to be so yeah, I'm not gonna fuck her again, and I'm disgusted that I probably was sharing.

So you don;t find the thought of coming in contact with another dudes jizz deeply disturbing?

I fucked my ex, then 4 days later found out she had a new boyfriend. Fucking made me sick. Not just that she's a whore, but that she can cheat on him (which she did to me, hence why we broke up) then go back like nothing fucking happened.

Women are psychopaths.

You can't even measure it per guy. Some guys the answer is you shouldn't touch it again at all. Each one is potentially don't bother with that one at all.

>Women are psychopaths.

Yeah they are dude. Women acting like men these days because they have no consequences between birth control and lack of morals and because we cant punch them in the mouth any more for being whores.

Idiot, you fucked your ex again. Even after you broke up because she cheated on you...and then you act all surprised and sick?
Fuck you faggot, you are scum. You are literally the epitome of a weak cucked beta male. I bet you will fall for that dirty whore and go back to her again...and again, and again. And then you will come here every time and cry how women are whores and psychopaths as if you did everything perfectly right

post more nice puss covered in cum

>How soon after is it acceptable
Whenever

>How soon after is it sanitary
After they showed you the lab printout from an std test

>How soon after is it moral
Whenever

>How soon after is it clean
After a shower

I'm just interested how other guys justify or feel about fucking sluts that have recently fucked another guy. Some people seem fine with it, and I'm wondering how they justify it.

yes you are overthinking this

>sharing a pussy
>cucking yourself
what the fuck is this second level cucking bullshit

wow you are a cuck

Honestly I am so disgusted by those pathetic braindead whores that I don't want to fuck them at all. Women are dead, they are all shit. Wo would even want to touch those rotten skunks.

You realise women don't generally stick a scrub brush up their cunt and hose out their insides right?

me

me probably

sure do you know any

me for sure

uhh duh?

How much of the girl fucking the other guy bothering you is the fact you pay for pussy while the other guy just waltzes in?

Are you disgusted by the lack of hygiene, or are you intimated to compete with the other male?

Get in here to see some real naughty shit and post yours please! discord /nBbVeU

who pays for pussy?

"Casual" and "mutually exclusive"?! Explain to me how anyone can think they even exist in the same dojo?

>doesn't fuck girl who gets fucked by other guys
>is cuck

Fair question. I have no problem with paying for pussy, in fact I highly recommend it. I cant get hot girls on looks alone, and I'm at peace with that. If she had a long term boyfriend and is letting me cum inside her twice a week for cash/gifts, he's getting cucked harder than I ever was. I have no idea their situation, or care. But as she said she was fine with monogamy I'm mad about her lying, and absolutely disgusted at thought of another dude having been in her before I was. It just unclean, and fucking gross.

Jizz lives 5 to 7 days if it gets past your cervix. It swims around exploring every nook and cranny of your reproductive tract from the fallopian tubes to the uterus. Your mucus inside changes pH after you cum to facilitate it and your cervix will have a small dilation after cummies to allow more cum to make it to the safe zone of your womb. Your cervix can stay in this "blossomed" state for many hours to all night to allow time for deposited cummies to soak up - or in case more deposits are made.

ITT: Virgins who've never had sex.

Casual in that we can part company with no drama, and not being in a relationship like texting back and forth all day or givng a shit about each others lives.

Mutually exclusive in that no dick but mine goes insider her.

I made it clear. She figured what I didn't know couldn't hurt me.

I understand your confusion, but its pretty simple.

drink a beer , op. you're fretting over shit you cant control. who cares, you're still getting some. women are just as bad as men these days.we have all had the experiences dude just gotta not give it too much thought

To be fair, it was two weeks after the break up, and I never went into it thinking she was anything more than a dumb slut. I'd met her for coffee and told her that I'd refused pussy because I still had feelings for her. It sent her into a cock frenzy for me and she had her hand on my dick the whole way to mine. If thinking someone actually has any shred of empathy or understanding for other people makes me a cuck, sure, I'm a naive cunt for thinking that, but am I really more of a beta cuck than her new bf who thinks she is the fucking goddess of monogamy and virtue? I don't think so. It makes her a selfish cunt.

Thanks, you're right, but would you put up with fucking a girl that's fucking someone else, or has recently fucked someone else?

is she my girl friend? No
just a girl ? yes/ have done will do again

women are subhuman trash, prove me wrong

yep you got it

yes

yep

ill lay the pipe ten minutes after i dont give a fuck

probably

So you have no problem sticking your dick/tongue in someone else's jizz ?

my dick? No, why would I

>Buy her nice things, get fucked in return

Good point mate. I agree with you. There are plenty of whores out there to fuck.

Paying for pussy = ultimate redpill.

ew nigga u nasty

why? My dick was DESIGNED TO DO THAT

condoms bro

why would I? my mushroom tip is designed to scoop out fucking cum. we are MEANT to do this

Because pussies are for cuming in. Fucking with condoms?... you poor bastard.

So you have no problem sticking your dick/tongue in someone else's jizz ?

literally everyone you just asked already said yes

If you move around after getting came in some may leak out, but the anterior portion of your vagina will retain much of it against the folds with the cervix if the ejaculate was sizable. Staying still after insemination and going to sleep will ensure millions of his swimmers will be inside you, alive, for up to a week, exploring you desperately waiting for your narural ovulation.

So guys, if "your girl" cheats, just think about the literally millions of active, foreign sperm coursing in her belly.

who said I fucked with condoms faggot
my dick is designed to scoop out cum. why would I have a problem with it?

cool? why do I have a problem with that?
Seems like her problem to me

Sounds like you're fucking her raw? and to be honest OP if you're fucking her raw, wouldn't you think she's letting other guys do the same right? of course if you're using condoms that's fine, she can fuck anyone anytime. As you stated there's no commitment why freak out fuck someone else.

My point, if she's fucking raw you should bail out, STDs arent fun, if she's safe which I doubt she is then no need to over think it, post pics you welcome.

i cannot feel with you bros. first time i met my wife was over 10 years ago. i popped her cherry back then. this tight vagina is for me exclusively and knows exactly what my dick needs

your wife most likely fucks on the side

Yep. Since they all act like whores these days, and are willing to fuck a fat old bald guy for money or gifts, why not enjoy young pussy on your own terms. The alternative is fugly old milfs.

No regrets. Just wish she coulda kept her word. Clearly I expected to much of the dumb slut. But maybe I need to get over this whole monogamy thing. Not sure I can.

Yeah I always raw dog. Condoms are shit. Which is why I demand monogamy. And why i'm extra pissed she didn't keep her word. I don't want and STD, and I trusted her word. I had no reason to doubt her, but shows how fucked basic human decency is these days.

It's all about keeping things mutual IMO.
Are you going around having casual sex with potentially short gaps? Then don't be hung up about your hookups doing the same.
Are you looking for a serious monogamous relationship only? Then find a girl that doesn't sleep around.

I once had sex with a girl (who had a low sex drive boyfriend) mid day, dommed her good. Then that same night I went on a date with another girl, no sex, but within days we were making out and touching.
First girl had likely slept with her bf recently, but who was I to care when we're both sleeping around.

i can understand that you cannot comprehend there are still girls with morals left.

I agree with this

monagamy...fuck me dude. i was engaged once, lived with the bird and all. 3 yrs. had a place and shit. was nice would do again. ended up leaving me for some dude that she knew for a few yrs, family friend . needed a green card. married him like 6 months after we broke up. ended up screwing me for 2 of their 4 yr marriage. totally fine with the sex for 2 yrs, i mean i felt badly but i did have dibs.
moral of the story...women are fucked up

pic very related

There are some, but they are usually ugly or shit in bed in my experience.

jesus, if that's the kind of trash you're settling down with, you need to change some things in your life.

you have to be the first in her life, and the (to her perspective) best option. then its easy.

no just your wife. everyone else is different and fine

Get in here for some real sexy shit! discord /nBbVeU

lol spoken like a true loser.

The trick is, you have to be appealing to such women for them to come out of the woodwork.

ITT: Faggots who are insecure about fucking a girl after they've had dick recently. you guys really like thinking about the guys shes been fucking eh?

That's probably true. If I were appealing I wouldn't be paying for it tho would I faggot?

Like thinking about it? Fuck No.

You don't find it gross?

WTF is wrong with you
Sloppy seconds are great

Gay faggot detected

dude unless you can see cum on/in her pussy or feel that shes been used in the last 6 hours then yeah that might be gross but i doubt youll notice

Jizz is the best lube ever, just fuck her and enjoy the slime.
Pull out and fuck her in the ass no problems
Sloppy seconds are great

more of that pussy?

indeed. KYS.

>literally gay