Oh hello, what race are you?

>Oh hello, what race are you?
Figure it out

No one ever says this

Who are you quoting?

Who fucking cares?

Why are Ameriturds so obsessed with this?

Anybody over 40 That I'm forced to deal with

I'm not, I'm getting tired of this question, and I need a way to tell people to fuck off with seeming aggressive

Shills all over tonight! Had enough of getting reamed by Dong Daddy Sup Forums for today?

I highly doubt anyone has ever asked what your rsce was in casual conversation.

>Oh hello, what race are you?
I'm Australian.

They, have I live in mainly Asian area in Georgia, old Asians and rednecks seem to be confused about me

Australians aren't even people, go get eaten by a large bird stupid

"Oh my background is x and y, how about yours?"

"oh you're German? That's cool! *funny german words* haha!"

Is that so hard?

But I don't want to answer, I want to my job at work, and for them to not ask

It's pretty annoying if people ask that all the time on top of the down low stuff behind the scenes with those words.

If people a and people b look the similar but different reputations people will ask which one you are then alter they interactions based on the answers. For example in the States latinos have different reactions based on if they know I am actually Afro-Latino or not.

I am really skeptical that this is a common enough occurrence for you.

You don't have to believe me leaf, but hey man, it happens and it's weird people think I'm an Indian or a Hispanic

>people don't like spear-chuckers
It's a fact of life and they're perfectly right to dislike you. Get over it.

Black: Good at fitness and emocional inteligency
Yellow: Good at logic and fast in anyway
White: Good at create and ???

??????????

War, discovery, exploration, invention?

Whites spread disease easily

Fuck off Randy

That's africans.

Hey I'm just saying what I see personally, no white person covers their damn mouth

That's Chinamen.

Look up the STD and HIV rates of a certain race in the US.

This race is known for committing highly disproportionate amounts of murder and other crime within the United States.

Back to your island

Why, what does that have to do with the thread

I am responding to the american who said that Whites are good at spreading disease.

Oh, well you have to leave leaf, I have my rake

Maybe he's talking about it in a historical context?

>Figure it out
Negro?

Yep? Mongolian?

God damn stop this shit, this is useless nonsense, we're all God's creations, this is a discord

i hate this question because people usually expect me to answer latino or hispanic even though those aren't races. i want to say mixed race (whites and natives) because it's the most accurate but i don't want to sound like a faggot. when i was in school they made CHIs bubble in "white" as their race but that only furthered the confusion.

So whats your race pepito ?

>I'm a half italian, half portuguese jewish born in a japanese-ucranian city in Brasil, nice to meet you!

Because I have to deal with fags in real life who project their shitty mentality, insecurity and other gay ass bullshit on to me.

And I'm kinda white, but I look like a muslim sometimes, so...

>white
fuck off with your outdated term

So swarthy.

Yup, but swarthy is a skin collor, not a race.

This, other races do not exist.

word brotha, now we call em dem crackaz

Now read this with Cleveland Brown's voice.

Fuck off. I get asked where I'm from every single day in PNG and I have no trouble in saying "Sydney, Australia".
If you get cranky and have to say "figure it out" you're just a cunt who is probably ashamed of your heritage.