Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lun0BfEtrlI&t=54s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parables_of_Jesus#Nature_of_parables_of_Christ
biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/13-10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4d1RGsoWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a Jew so actually he did

He wasnt a jew.
Jews state jesus was the son of a whore and roman.
The misconception jesus was jewish is simply disrespectful mockery.
Learn something.

except the jews killed him

he's a mutant.

True

Its hard to do something wrong if you do not exist...

he married a 9 year old girl. oh wait, nevermind

Nor did he do anything right!

He wasn't jew, He was galilean, He tried to btfo jews and those greedy kikes crucified Him

kek, nice post I agree!

Edgy fedora tips

"Give everything you have to the poor." - Jesus

I never said that

Jesus was a jew and christianity was just a fraction of judaism which took Jesus as the promised Messaiah and the and there also were jews who thought Jesus was a faggot and a liar and he should die

Wasnt it a 6 yo?

I like how the """"""""Romans"""""""""" have shitty medieval armors and not the superior Lorica Segmentata and Galea

i forgot, i've heard it defended as claiming he didn't consumate until she was 9 therefore it was all a-ok

Ah, alright. I always just heard "he fucked/married a 6 year old, that evil pedo!"

Matthew 19:21

Have you read the bible? Jesus was a cult leader. He basically went around from town to town performing "miracles" and demanding that all his followers give up everything just to follow him around and make him look good.

When Jesus was younger he straight up murdered a bunch of kids who were being mean to him.

Marx confirmed the second Jesus (who was a failure.) God is a commie. But he is still a king who gets everything. So bam, commies! Communism, creation of god himself, was created shitty and broken! Take that! #realcommunismcantwork

Yeah, I sure rember Jesus taking part in columbine.

No goyim. Didn't do anything wrong? He performed miracles on the Sabbath day! You're ignorant and anti-semetic.

If any man cometh unto me, and hateth not his own father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

I think teaching in parable rather then just telling the plain truth is wrong. Nut at least he was willing to die for his teachings.

Actually only half jew. Hebrew would be far more accurate.

Blood line of david and Levi.Those who claim to be jews today and who deny him are liars and the offspring of the devil (Revelation 2:9 or 3:9)

Again no, liars "claiming " to be jews did. They were the "Sons of Cain".

His divinity can be questioned, but his existence is a fact.

Not even once though that might describe his mother. (Mary)

He was half jew FROM Galilee do you folks ever actually read the bible before you comment on it?

No he cursed one who died and later revived him. Try actually reading the Gospel of Thomas.

Remember when they hate us, its because the world hated him first....it is an affirmation of his uniqueness that the world hates him without cause......

Non Nobis Dominae, Non Nobis.......

He taught in parable for all of the uneducated dumbfucks so they could possibly understand his message.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

I think that armor would be closer to Renaissance.

That is not what he said.

He said he did so so that those who did not have eyes to see or ears to hear would not see.

He was leaving them "plausible deniability"

the welfare state:

2Th_3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

"I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled!"

Luke 12:49

the rich dont work

I'll concur with that statement. take care OP.

Which is why hell will be filled with the vast majority of them.

Eye of the needle.

the rich work smart not hard, and worked in the past to get rich

he advocated for cultural and ethnic genocide

otherwise i guess he was chill

youtube.com/watch?v=lun0BfEtrlI&t=54s

>He was half jew FROM Galilee do you folks ever actually read the bible before you comment on it?
what is it with christcucks having to pretend that christianity is at opposition with judaism? it's the same shit, the same cultural values.

Bull Pucky.
Mammon is to loan and earn interest on money or to earn with out sweat.

Who is at odds? I was saying he WAS Jewish just not full blooded. He fulfilled prophecy by being of the line of Judah or David and of Levi. I do not deny his Hebrew roots. It is just that most who claim to be jews today are not as I mentioned (Revelation 2:9 or 3:9)

Speaking in parables to convey complex truths that couldn't be articulated well with their limited language is certainly not evil, but effective. However, it gets lost in translation when people start forcing their views on his parables down everyones throats and the results do more harm than good.

>It is just that most who claim to be jews today are not as I mentioned (Revelation 2:9 or 3:9)
i don't know if you're white, but assuming that you are i just don't see why the identity of the jews is so important. so maybe modern jews are khazars turks or whatever but who really cares? you only care if you think that christianity is the best religion or only religion that matters besides judaism.

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matthew 24:34

That is not why he did it as was already covered in this thread.

In fact the only parable he ever explained is here. (Matthew 13 particularly see verse 10.)

Their identity only mattered before Christ was born, now it matters not at all. Yet many still lie and claim to be jews which is foolish if you have bother to read the verses in Revelation that I have mentioned several times in this very thread.

You mean communicating so "dumbfucks" could understand his message? That is pretty much the same thing I said. The human race is pretty dumb, and communicating complex messages in simple stories.

And no...? He has multiple parables. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parables_of_Jesus#Nature_of_parables_of_Christ

Mp I don't mean that as I have now said 3 times.
He communicated plainly to the Disciples but only taught the crowds in Parable. I say what I mean not what you desire.

I have now said several times he taught mostly in Parable to allow those who would deny him an excuse so that not all might be condemned in their arrogance.

And here I posted about the only documented time that he explained his parable to the Disciples.

Oh you mean he only was CLEAR that one time. I misread that. Not sure why it's such a big deal though. He explained “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them".

And a quote from this commentary: biblehub.com/commentaries/matthew/13-10.htm

the more deep and spiritual matters relating to the Messiah’s kingdom, especially such as respect inward and vital religion. For the truths here alluded to, and explained in the interpretation of this parable, are as far from being mysteries, in the common acceptation of the word, that is, doctrines incomprehensible, as any thing in the world can be. But to them — Who have not been prevailed upon to forsake any thing in order to follow me, and who are obstinate to such a degree that they will not hear any thing contrary to their prejudices and passions

This explains something rather different than your interpretation.

>Sacrificing himself to only come back the next day

Yes I mean he was clear only once. And
no, your next comment explains exactly my interpretation.

But apparently you have no eyes to see it.

Fucking israeli swine jew kike spotted. I can almost puke thinking about you. Disgusting.
inb4
>lol! I am atheist, not jew.
Typical swine jew trick.

Apparently you don't. He clearly says that those who have no real solid understanding or interest wouldn't understand the truths if they were flat out stated. The parables themselves weren't lies.

Why is it I spend more time teaching folks who claim to be religious? (Especially here at Sup Forums?)

I suggest you read Matthew 13 over and over and over until it dawns on you.

The truth is there for you to see should the spirit move you.

"He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

How could he do anything wrong if he didn't exist.

See The reply to

he questioned the authority of the Roman friendly theocratic regime of Judea

I'm not religious. But I went to Jesuit school, so I think I know a thing or two.

He is saying to the prophets that they have no need to hear parables because they get it. They understand what's going on. He is explaining to them that the people who listen to these parables are not intuned enough to understand the direct raw truth. Human beings use story telling to express deeper truths since the dawn of antiquity, this not being much different. This is an efficient method of explaining truth to mass crowds who don't think "on that level". He doesn't think he can save everyone, but those that try he would heal through these parables.

Apart from allowing this video to exist
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4d1RGsoWE

No that means you were indoctrinated in to the "teachings and tradition of man that make void the word of God". That part in quotes is how God himself described religions. But so I can be as clear as possible when Christ explained the parable above here in (Matthew 13:18) he said "18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

So I can be as cleas as possible, *posts entire parable with no context*. Also, what I stated was my interpretation and not what I was taught in Jesuit school. Nice accusation, though :)

"When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the vil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart" --- basically saying what I meant.

This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy----also what I said.

But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. -------this is almost literally what I said. How can you expect the seed with no root (message with no understanding) to hold?

The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it.

If that last sentence isn't literally what I've been saying, then you are just being stubborn.

It was not the parable. it was Christs explanation of it. For goodness sake stop being so contrary. The parable was Chapter 13 verse 3.

But I am finished here believe what you will my fine priest trainee. You accuse me as to a mirror.

I know it wasn't the parable, it was his explanation of the parable. Where did I even say it was a parable?

That's fine, I will believe what I want. When you feel holy water skeet all over your face while you sleep, you'll know who it was

>*posts entire parable with no context*
Right there!

There is no such thing as holy water it is a catholic invention.

Christ would have anointed another with Olive Oil which he called the "Oil of our Fathers" Water was only involved in baptism.

Again the confusion you accuse me of is the reflection of yourself.

and baptism was immersion, not sprinking - john the baptist went to the jordan river because there was "much water" there

Jesus was a literal nigger

I did not say or claim otherwise.

Christ was not put on a cross, but a "stavros" which is a wooden beam without the crossmember, a close English word would be stave.
The cross has to do with astrology and is Babylonian (let those who have understanding see the meaning) in nature.

Only according to Black Hebrew types, he was a semite.

Nor did I say it was. I use the images only to identify my posts. I wear the icthus to identify my faith. I never wear the crucifix.

I know you brainwashed Muricunts probably wont believe me, but Communism is actually a really good idea, the problem is, Human greed has compromised EVERY incarnation of it in history.
>Soviet Union = Purge to kill dissidents, 20 million
>China = Population boom and the government stole things like frying pans to fuel industry, Mao zedongs high score is about 30 million
>Cambodia = Suffered a genocide, 1 in 3 Cambodians were killed, roughly 2-3 million, plus several hundred tourists
>Vietnam = Torn apart by a war backed by both superpowers, afterwards, roughly 2 million South vietnamese were forced into gommunist concentration camps for re-education

>comparing jesus to Hitler

Jesus was a false prophet goyim. He deserved death for pretending to be God

the cross was a pagan symbol, which is why constantine was able to appeal to it as a symbol - both the pagans and christians claimed it.
a predecessor to the cross is the egyptian holy symbol ankh

He never claimed to be God only hos son and encouraged all to worship God not himself.

But using goyim you are claiming to be something you are not/ revelation 2:9

this was a claim to being god:

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

this was a reference to this:

Exo_3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

That was Muhammad. Nice try though

>Joh_8:58
Instead of assuming, read.

He was asked : Then said the Jews to him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?

He made no claim of being God but instead of having understanding of the teaching of Abraham.

English translations are poor at best which you would know if you read the 3 letters at the beginning of any copy of the reprinted KJV 1611.

This is true. Christ is the Judge of all the nation's of the Earth. Essentially, it is BY the sword that he will bring peace.

How's all that coming back from the dead thing working out for ya?

he was claiming for himself "i am", claiming to be the god of the old testament who spoke to moses from the burning bush. that's why they immediately rushed to stone him, they considered this blasphemy to claim to be god.

moses saw god briefly, yet...
Joh_1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

so nobody has seen god-the-father, who was not the same as the god of the old testament who moses saw

To understand the divinity of Jesus, look at at the text through a Jewish perspective of the time. The Torah is the word of God and the highest Jewish authority. In Matthew 5:21-22, Jesus says "God said [. . .], *but* I tell you." Here we see Jesus is clearly speaking with the authority of God. Not only that, the second Temple was the House of God. Only God himself was greater than the temple as far as Jewish theology is concerned. In Matthew 12, Jesus says "I am greater than Solomon *and* the temple". If only God is greater than the temple, and Jesus is greater than the temple, Jesus is God. Bottom line. Jesus shows divine authority and presence. Without the works of Paul, John, and using no miracles, forgiveness of sins, or instances of received worship, Jesus still proclaims himself as God, especially to the Jews.

Look up "triple-handicap christology" if you want more information.

last week he fucked up my bushes and the mower lines looked like shit in the front yard. I think he was drunk. he took a siesta laying on the back lawn with his head inside a small dog house. I'm still trying to get the smell of refried beans out of there.

and David referred to 2 different deities:
Psa_110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

No he taught us how to pray. Never once asking us to pray to him. He taught of God and that we should worship God. He intentionally left his divinity ambiguous because it was a crime to claim otherwise, and he committed no crime. Again you need to get a Strong's concordance and translate this stuff for yourself/ Many many traditions make claims that are simply NOT true.

His divinity is a personal matter and choice that NO ONE should make on your behalf.

if he's not god, then who do you claim was the word who "was with god and was god"?

The jews literally did nothing wrong.

Jesus challenged their presumption and their
power in His day and He seriously interfered with
their graft when He drove the money changers- out
of the temple in Jerusalem. That act summed up
His entire career He was an indignant, earnest
reformer. The Sanhedrin had reached the lowest
depth of corruption. The murder of Jesus ended
its criminal reign for a time. The Jews as a
mass did not understand what was happening;
they had been misled by the Sanhedrin and the
rabbis. The Sanhedrin consisted of seventy men

who ruled civil affairs. They had previously ruled
criminal affairs which power was taken from them
by the Roman government. There was also an-
other Sanhedrin consisting of twenty men, who
ruled religious affairs.- Jesus fought both of them.
Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

I did not say Christ was not God.
I said Christ did not SAY he was God.

It would have been a crime on his day to make that claim and he was supposed to be an innocent sacrifice not just another criminal.

He was here to fulfill prophecy not to break the law. (Psalm 22)

You are not funny kid

they weren't roman-friendly, they were just willing to use rome as their weapon to get rid of a thorn in their side.
they didn't like jesus because he was rocking the boat, and risked a big military response from rome. earlier, the jews were all excited about jesus leading them in an insurrection against rome, but turned against him when they saw he wasn't interested in overthrowing the roman govt

Wow. Thanks for paraphrasing Christianity for me

Preach it brother!

truthfully claiming to be god wasn't breaking the law. jesus was constantly breaking jewish traditions, such as their definition of working on the 7th day sabbath, so doing something that the pharisees incorrectly believed to breaking the law wasn't breaking the law.

Mat_15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.