So. Recently found out my wife was having an affair with a male coworker...

So. Recently found out my wife was having an affair with a male coworker. The wife and I agreed to see if theres anything we can do to save our mairrage ( we have 2 very young children)
But... I cant stop fantasizing about exacting a long and painful retribution from the "other man". This is the first time in my life i've ever felt so much ugliness inside of me, and have been completely at peace with it. I want to hurt him for as long as I can, really indulge in the depravity of torture. Im chuckling as I write this. I know its fucked up, but it feels good, and if just thinking about it feels good, wouldnt doing it feel great?
Am I wrong? Am I insane or is this notmal?

*normal

torture and murder are not an easy thing to pull of and the cleaning is a pain in the ass.

considering the circumstances your urge is pretty normal though.

Just pay a nigger to mug that guy. you'll feel better and wont have to clean up a huge mess.

Yeah, I thought about having some buddies tune him up, but i just cant shake this, i dunno what to call it, its like i need to hear him crying out in pain, i need to see it with my own eyes
I feel like that's the only way i can satisfy whatever this urge/feeling is

if you rush this or get your buddies involved you get busted.

calm down, get drunk, sleep it off. when sober do it properly.

find out where the guy lives, stalk his FB and other social shit. then pay a hobo 50 bucks to shag his ass on his way to work.

Fair enough. I will say, its been about three weeks and this urge keeps getting worse.

that means you're not drinking enough. get more booze asap.

godspeed murderous user.

I would feel the exact same in your position. I would probably consider more subtle things like slashing his tires or graffiting his house at night.

Why the fuck are you trying to extract revenge on the "other man" and not your wife?

THE BITCH CHEATED ON YOU

And then you try to still keep her?

What the fuck is wrong with you??!

Thats not enough.
This person tried to take my family away from me. He entered our lives, started fucking my wife, and did his best to break us apart by conjuring up the idea that i wasnt a good father.
Graffiti isnt enough. I really want to cut his thight open and push my hand inside until he passes out

That has nothing to do with it.

Me slicing him apart has nothing to do with her.

The problem isn't the other man you idiot; the world is full of filth like him. Killing him won't fix anything.

The problem is with your wife. She didn't get raped; she opened her legs to take his dick. She broke a marital vow as well. And on top of that, she brainwashed you into thinking she was innocent.

Stop trying to make it work. She is a ho. You married a ho bro. I know this isn't easy, but you need to cut things with this girl before it gets worse.

You're a weak man.
The other guy didn't do anything really, your wife is a bad person. You think she was just walking along and he used telepathy to mind control her into sucking his dick? She pursued him as much as he pursued her, she smiled and laughed with him, she spent days at work just thinking about how much better than you he his. She sucked and fucked him with no regards for your feelings. You're an insect to her, a convenience while she sees men she actually likes.
Him? He fucked some slut from work, that's it. He didn't think about you, he was just getting his rocks off in some dumb skahnk.

You're weak.
You're wife's a bad person, and a whore.
The other guy is just some guy.

This. You're a beta faggot OP

What you want to do, is start fucking whores bareback so you catch HIV or Herpes and then infect the bitch before you leave her.

Lol, no, thats a different subject.

My constant focus is on the "other man", a man who i helped when he had nowhere to live. Who I allowed into my home and fed him when he had no food to feed himself. He took from me, and I want to take pieces of him and bury them in my yard.

Lol nice try

This man is right, OP. If your wife could respect you, or at the very least, keep her legs shut, none of this shit would have happened. She could have prevented this, but instead chose to have an affair. Why are you letting her go off scott free? What's to prevent her from pulling this shit in the future with some other dude?

Marriage is done go out enjoy life have some fun and fuck your brains out. You deserve happiness /bro and you won't find it in revenge. Be a good dad to your kids they will grow up and resent her for her actions. Be the better man and stop letting life rule you.

Your anger is misdirected. You need to focus it on the bitch. The dude is scum but he didn't make a lifelong marital vow to you. She, however, did.

Well if OP does actually chop pieces off this dude and bury them in the yard, and she knows about it, she probably won't try it just in case she's the one who gets chopped up next time.

Look at how misdirected OP's anger is? The bitch cheated on him. If anything, she'll see this as an opportunity to sleep with some dude she wants killed.

The man is pussywhipped. He's trying to take counseling with a cheater for fucks sake. How little self respect do you need to pull some shit like that?

Talk to a therapist about it. sounds like you have some underlying anger issues.

>not punishing your whore wife who is the culprit in this
Stay cucked faggot

No, he's right. It doesn't matter if you made the man immortal... what you did was a favor. He never agreed to shit and never respected you. But your wife didn't respect you either. The only difference is; she made a sacred promise to you and then broke it. The dude did not. That is the *only* difference and you're failing to see that.

My anger? I dont feel angry, i feel whatever is beyond anger.
Its weird that everyone seems intent on having me punish my wife... im acutely aware she betrayed me. I have guarantee she wont do it again.
Right now, my urges are pointed directly at "him" he's absolutely apart of this in equal measure. I want pull his teeth out, and let him choke on his blood

Well obviously no helping you if you don't see tour wife is the problem. She tried to take your family away you idiot. How deluded can you get? Sup Forums is always a bunch of assholes bit everyone is telling you the truth. There is an obvious consensus here. I hope you stay with her while she sucks some more dicks if your gonna be so blind and retarded

Im posting this on Sup Forums.
Self respect isn't necessary here.

Been there. I found out an ex of mine was cheating on me one day because she was acting very strange and wouldnt tell me what was up. So i looked at her phone after she went to sleep and i was right. It was a coworker of hers.. Somehow i just knew that she was cheating. sixth sense type of thing.

Anyways after i found out, i went into her work the nwxt day with the full intent of putting my fist through his face. After finding the little shit and letting him know who i was and why i was there, i saw the look on his face. He was scared, confused. Something about him just made me want to not hit him. And thats when i realized that the guy is not who i should be mad at. He was just a normal guy, and my anger had been misplaced. I also realized hitting him might have made me feel better for a moment but it wouldnt undo the pain in my heart. It wouldnt make things whole again with my GF.

So my advice is dont do it.

youre an idiot, shes the whore, shes worse, also once a cheater always a cheater nice try cuck. enjoy your cuck life

Post nudes of wife.

Exactly. This all could have been avoided if it went like this:

>him: "Babe your husband's gone gimme that pussy"
>Her: "Fuck off, I'm married."

Instead she said:
>Her: "FUCK ME NOW JAMAL! HE'S WORKING LATE TO PROVIDE FOR ME AND OUR KIDS SO YOU GOTTA DO IT BEFORE HE GETS HOME"

She probably even brainwashed OP into thinking it was all the dude's fault. And how did he find out about this? Did the wife confess? If anything, she probably felt bad but still didn't want to take any responsibility so she demonized the other dude instead. As if she couldn't possibly be held accountable for her actions.

No one is saying punish her you cuck. We are saying she is your problem, not him. And your a fucking idiot with your "guarantees" that's what a marriage vow is and you see how that worked.....cuck

This guy gets it. Yes, he wronged you by taking advantage of your generosity, but it is your wife who committed the more egregious sin. Break ties with all four of them. Demand a paternity test. I know it's hard to find fault in her, but she has done worst thing imaginable. Best bet is to just drive in the other direction from all of it. There is no redeeming any of them.

At the sanctity of your humanity and your children, causing harm on him won't do anything. I think you need to leave your wife. She clearly didn't respect you enough and did what she did with that guy, who sounds like a scum bag. Don't let scum enter your life. It will cloud your soul, and in turn cloud your actions and make things worse for you.

No, i see what youre saying, but my feelings towards my wife are. Onflucted and unresolved. The other guy, is nothing. His life means nothing. His pain would give me a great deal of pleasure without guilt or second guessing myself

>I have guarantee she wont do it again.

What, you think she will keep her promises?
She didn't respect the most important one she made in marriage. What makes you think this other one will be any different?

This must be bait. Either way no more advise for this cancerous cuck. Your gonna have two puss kids now because of this too

Sorry, that should have bern "no guarantee"

I think you are too forgiving of your wife and you are projecting many complex emotions of guilt, jealousy, rage, and hurt onto this guy that you perceive as the one that endangered your life. I think you really should consider leaving her. Not just for your sake but for her sake.

How is he obligated to not fuck yiur wife? She is the one who invited his cock in her pussy. Most men would do the same. The only thing you will get out of harming him is ruining your life. One little mistake and you will end up being ass raped in prison by a pack of niggers.

I vote for this.

Christ, will you shut the fuck up about the other dude and listen to what everyone here is telling you?

Holy crap. You're so blinded by rage but your punishing this other dude is as productive as digging a hole in your own backyard and then demanding to be payed because it was hard work.

Holy fuck you're dense. Do you have to get cheated on again to finally get it?

fuck someone else,hotter preferably. then you're at level pecking. doubt you'll be able to save it otherwise.
here's some tits

Over the next year or so, while pretending to work hard at reconciling, stash as much money as you can that she doesn't know about.

In the meantime, establish a new identity several states away. Some day when she asks you to run an errand, drive to whatever store she wants you to go to, park in the parking lot, lock the car, and walk away.

Pay cash for a bus ticket and start your new life under your new identity.

it is like 0% the other guys fault and 100% your wifes for CHEATING ON YOU. how can you be pissed at the other guy when any dude would take any opportunity to get laid? good luck "saving your marriage" (ie getting cheated on til the end of time, beta cuck)

OP will inly be fucking dudes from now on. Gotta practice getting ass raped.

>How is he obligated to not fuck yiur wife?

Simple; she broke a marital vow so all bets are off; she's not his wife anymore.

In any case, don't compare women to men. They are not the same. Men have to do some real fucking work to cheat. All a woman has to do is wait until the husband is gone and make one post on Tinder and then open her legs.

It seems theres a fair ammount of support for the other man, and a fair amount of rage against my wife.
And me for not, i dunno, beating the dogshit out of her.
Are there a few wife fuckers on here testing me?

Idiot. The other guy did nothing wrong. The wife is the one who cheated.

let's see the nudes of this whore

BUMP

I think you misread my post.

I am saying the other guy is not obligated to OP. If a bitch is in heat, he will fuck her right in the pussy whether she is married to OP or not.

Against you for being a weak man whose wife thought it was OK to cheat on you.

Not much can be done about that now

Underrated lol

All of us here are just making a logical judgement call.

The dude took advantage of you. He is worth less than the shit at the bottom of your shoe. Yes. BUT he did not make a vow to you, he did not make an official, established lifelong promise. Your wife however, openly welcomed him, which means she betrayed you. She literally did everything to you that he did. But she did make that super big lifelong promise.

You decide which is worse. The answer should be pretty obvious if you take her off the pedestal for one fucking second.

A lot can be done. OP can get his shit together. Of course you can't change the past, but OP can learn.

Twist, She is actually a HE!

Wife cheated? Drain your accoubts, Get kids, take to another country they cany extridite, never come back.

Nothing will ever hurt her as much as knowing she will never see her chidren again and you ca. Get yourself some hotty with an accent

The other guy is nobody in this. He got some pay. The wife is the one who fucked over OP. If you don't get that you don't get it.

It doesn't look like he is. He's dead set on kicking this other guy's ass and then the whole thing will happen all over again as soon as the scare he gave her wears off.

Post nudes so we can evaluate the situation more.

OP certainly doesn't get it. She fucked him over and he's misdirecting all his anger on some other dude who just wanted to get laid.

Well, theoretically he could learn. Most of them don't, of course.

You're mad at the guy for what? Fucking a woman? Your target should be your wife. He just did what any other man would do.

hurt your wife shes the one who cheated on you. the guy probably didnt even know she was married. its your wifes fault. choke that bitch

>Read the fucking thread you worthless piece of ignorant shit

nudes FAGGOT

There is a more sadistic way of getting yout payback. Not going to suggest it but I heard that's how the ruthless mafia hitmen kill those who have tried to fool them.

The guy knew you were married and met your family?.. You help him and this is how he repaid you? Kill him.

Seriously. Also give more context. These details are important i thought you were being a little bitch but you helped him?

Kill the swine

you sound like you fantasize about and then dont follow through.
which is good.
you should fuck someone else to get back at her and closure for yourself, maybe

this is how retards get caught because they do it out of emotion without thinking. just pay someone off. it has the same end result.

think about it from his position. the lying slut probably never told him she married, and probably was the one to instigate it.
Staying together "for the kids" is fucking retarded and will only make you miserable.
Leave her or you aren't a man

you have two young kids? How young? Are you absolutely sure that they are yours?

Is it really worth being so petty? He should probably just leave that trainwreck.

holy fuck get your rage out of your ass no one is saying beat your wife. drop her like the whore she is yes. everyone's telling you to walk away from your whore of a wife not torture her. look at what you're really angry at op cause its not this other guy you fucking cuck.

It's not this guy's fault your wife is a whore. You should fantasize about torturing her,

I agree but he sounds pretty sad, so he should do something about it

Are you thinking what I'm thinking user? ;)

Bukowski

fucking this. on top of that let her think you are taking her somewhere nice, far away from home and leave her on the side of the road.

or provide context in the original post you fucking retard

Your anger is misdirected. If this isn't a bait thread, your wife is the one who betrayed you, not some random dude you don't know. Yes it is wrong to fuck some faggots wife, but it is much worse TO BE THE WIFE who cheats on her husband.

It's over man. You can't forgive someone for that. How did you catch her? I'm sure she didn't come clean on her own volition.

This is the only acceptable answer. Divorce her and fight for custody. Are you keeping her because you're afraid that in some way, you deserve having her? Your self worth is mad fucked then. Are you afraid you won't find a woman who will accept you or find you attractive but her? Fuck a prostitute until you feel like it's game time. Are you worried about having the kids grow up in that environment? Better than a loveless and forced marriage. Break it. Take the mistakes you made here and be better next time if you feel that guilty. She isn't worth a second chance. You are. You're giving up on yourself. You can fight him or inflict pain on him as well but the main point is, don't let the leech drain your blood. Hurry up idiot.

THIS

That doesn't help him much. Leaving her penniless does. Helps him get custody and fuck her life clean.

A traitor to the heir will inherit death. But you must resolve the most pressing matters first. Get the kids, divorce the bitch, and live, idiot.

your wife is a whore and if you don't leave her she will leave you and take your kids. stop being stupid

Sounds like you're talking from experience buddy....

It sounds like you have done this before.

just divorce her.
you will never trust her ever again. you will constantly have a "whos she banging" thoughts

You should hate your wife not the dude. He probably didn't even know you exist... and if he did, he probably didn't know you had 2 kids... But guess who DID KNOW... YOUR WIFE DUMMY!