jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1048
youtu.be/Qv4d1RGsoWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Move up a row.
I'm here to learn.

*beats degenerate faggot to death with desk*

*gets asked if it still has a cock*

>turns 360 and sits facing the other way

Glances over at toes, very conspicuously. Turns to face her. "Nice. Do they taste as nice as they stink?"

Ask how he feels that his Peter is too small to transform into vagina, ask him how he feels his only option is to have part of his colon removed to make a vagina, which would always smell like colon.

>her

I thought she had a surgery. In all honesty I'd prob hit.

move to another state

*rape boipucci with him bent over desk crying while his prepubescent penis leaks pre-cum. afterwards make him lick up pre-cum*

Say "is that a little child's cock in your pants or do you just have huge labia"?

wiat what

Don't pretend none of you closet faggots wouldn't bury your dick in that ass.

these are the same guys who post hundreds of comments a day in trap and sissy threads. theyre just trying to look good for the hardxcore points

That skin looks delicious.

*make it fall in love with me and then convince it to an hero via text*

W-wanna have a s-sword fight?

are you gonna eat her

i dont get it is she adopted? she doesnt look at all like her family

Only a sick fuck would think that.

*him

i want to cut your head off

*he

okay is HE adopted? i dont give a shit about his colon vagina, i just wanna know if hes adopted bc he looks black/hispanic and his family just look like regular whites

Why is she sitting next to the instructor in a self defense class? Stand up weird chick.

>sniff the air then ask her what smells like penis

This, but unironically

what kind of classroom has chairs like that? thats cool.

I was more afraid of girls facing me. My face would always go red and shit I didn't really give a fuck if they sat next to me.

I would hope all the seats were in a single row.

Who is it?

Walks to latrine to smoke then comes back macs on her smacks her on the bottom when she gets up just keep walking like it never happened

Sissyclit McMicropenis

Would it be better or worse if he was adopted? On the one hand, that freak didn't spring from your loins. On the other, you bought the ticket to freak show.

*say nothing unless she says something, might continue conversation if she seems cool but honestly I don't give a shit*

funny looking class

a Swedish user put it best, even the thought of his post annihilates my sides.

>He's hung like cashew, pic related.

Ask her out on a date go out with her and then marry her have sex with her and adopt kids

Is it Friday? All you white people look alike

"so user, before we move forward, did you know that I'm transgendered?"

I want this jewsess princess to castrate me and enslave me.

rip stinky fart, because
she's ugly

kek

>comparing that ugly jew-nosed boy to zaftig goddess rebecca

Who is he-she?

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1048

What I'd end up doing: youtu.be/Qv4d1RGsoWE

Jazz he has his own tlc show and is in misery because he started female hormones when he was younger. Which means his penis isn't big enough to construct a pseudo-vagina from. Ironic kinda.

Dude started hormone treatment too early. Not enough meat to work with. So they could cut some colon off and make it into a vaginal canal, but it'd smell like booty.

Whole body gonna smell like booty in a few years when it kills itself.

If there is no fecal matter what causes the smell?

i just feel so weirded out that he looks so different from his family. is this normal? do people usually look this different? are genetics that weird? i come from a family where the girls look like guys with wigs on so it is the one thing i focus on whenever i hear jazz jennings.

*isn't a weaboo faggot so doesn't talk like this unless it's to remind IP that he's a faggot.*

this bitch is so ugly

My dads fairly dark skinned and has tight black curly hair. All of us are white but have his facial features

I don't even understand why they'd do this to themselves, it's a waste of a perfectly good dick

i googled it bc i got curious. apparently it doesn't smell like booty because there is no shit but it does smell really strongly and that can continue up to a year post op. it also has a change of being super super discharge-y to the point where patients must use panty liners at all times. not fun.

It's kinda like how leather absorbs smell after so long. The flesh of her colon has operated as a poop chute for so long it'll always smell that way. She laughed about it on her show, but I don't think she realizes no guy is going to smash tooter that smells like poots.

play with his micro penis

*smiles back*
Want to hangout after school?
(Says yes ofc n we fk)

Gay men will.

So it will always be wet. Plus they can build a sort of large clit from the tiny penis. Seems like a logical way to go

>look towards her
And yell
>HEY DO YOU LIKE BIONICLES!?

Get ur fat nose out of my personal space

I'll be extra nice and compliment her on stuff like her handwriting and intelligence to subconsciously let her know I'm paying deeper attention to her that just her looks. But take creepshots when ever possible. And even if I'm better in that class than her, I'd ask her for help. Unless she was REALLY FUCKING STUPID in which case I'd help her. Even go as far to slip her a cheat sheet on a test day just to create a dependence on me. Then if she doesn't allow me to get closer to her, I move my seat right next to the 1 chick in class I hear her say she dislikes and make sure she sees me helping her or getting help from her. I'm kind of a player like that.

It does but it doesn't work because of hormones

same

hold on.. I remember this..

crawl under desk and cover head and neck with arms!