>Be me
>16 y/o kissless virgin but still popular
>fall for cute girl that my brother and his friend say I'd be cute with
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg
>me and her hit it and I'm starting to fall for her
>she invites me my brother and his gf to party
>I'm the only one who goes out of the three
>immediately asks where bro is and I say he and gf are on date
>we have a good time and she tells me we should go out together more often even jokes about sleeping at my house
>later that week ask her to dinner
>says yes but iffy on when
>ask her again and she says she's working all week
>isn't working all week
>miffed but try and understand she was busy
>ff to today
>bro and gf break up
>bro asks if I wanna hang with crush him and his friend
>she didn't tell me she was doing anything
>say sure cause why not probably paranoid
>we hang out and she gets jealous when bro mentions girl he went on date with
>then I notice
>the way she looks at him
>the look of wanting
>the way I look at her
>nononono
>Mfw my brother accidently gets me to fall for a girl that likes him
Sup Forums I've been turned down and I've felt plenty of emotions sadness, confusion but now is the first time I've felt embarrassed

ill ignore the part about you being 16.
I watched the girl i am in love with have things with other people after me and her have such a history. what you need to do for a while is cry yourself to sleep. Be suicidal (but never do it obviously). have a few days of feeling a little better and fall right back in that pit.

after all that, you'll fix yourself and set yourself back up.

this

Dew it !

I know what you're going through. I had such deep embedded feelings for this specific girl and essentially after 1 mistake i made (nothing like cheating or hitting her or anything like that) I got it all taken from me. It was like everything I had done was left to meaning nothing at all. The biggest things in my life came from her. The largest events in my life came from her.
The happiest moments in my life were all from her. and now it is all nothing. I am having to say goodbye forever essentially. It would be wrong for me to say you find someone else cos i dont know that yet.

JUST PLEASE, FOR YOUR SAKE, MAKE SURE THEY ARE RIGHT. OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE NOT. IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO KNOW THIS.

best of luck. you'll get there

Come join our Feels on Wheels Kik group!

We were born from feels threads almost 2 years ago. Still talking about feels, but also anything everything everyday stuff!

You can also pm me for add, my Kik is: Closescape

Welcome to women OP. They are soulless heartless self-centered monsters. Enjoy the next 70-80 years of your life.

I don't wanna cry but I'm just shocked. Even my luck shouldn't be this bad

Underage b&

I'm 18
When I was 16 I had a huge crush on a girl that was not into me
It sucked and took a while to get over it

Then I got a real girlfriend
And boy did I love her
Things were fantastic
We were in love and the sex was amazing
All until she ended it over a text cause she thought I was using her for sex

Then she got a new guy

Believe me this hurts so much fucking worse than what you're going through right now
Like yea it sucks ive been there but I wish I could go back to not knowing what it's truly like to have your heartbroken

Hey, wanna know something?

>15
>kiss less virgin
>fall for beautiful white girl
>become friends
>be beta
>she falls for another dude
\THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE/
>feel like shit
>lose sleep
>dream about confessing my love
>mentally snap
>begin to hate her
>resent her very being
>who cares about love? Know what's awesome?
>hanging with the boys and being a savage
>become popular
>become alpha
>transcend being a mere mortal
>grade 12 comes around
>she finds my social media
>hits me up
"hey Matthew! Long time no talk!!"
>I was fucking her brains out raw no less than 2 days after
>go through a "relationship" for 2 whole weeks
>get caught cheating on her
>break her heart.

If there's something to take from my story OP...

>transcend being a mere mortal.

Shape the fuck up. There's billions of other women.

Op here I will now devote my life to being an alpha

Oh yea and let me mention something here on the end of this story

That girl came back around and I rejected her cause I was heartbroken

Don't be an alpha for the wrong reasons fyago.

You can get the reputation, the money, the power... Whatever you want. But you'll still feel hollow if you haven't accomplished what you truly desire.

Your bro always knew she liked him and was trying to kite her onto you. Rookie move, as this never works.

Just make it to college and life will get better for you.

wow damn highschool sure is tough, better make a thread about it

Sucks but you'll get over it eventually. At least you guys weren't a serious thing....

>be me
>20yo
>meet cute girl on dating app, solid 8/10
>hook up few times
>start to fall for her
>she starts to fall for me
>says she has a secret
>she's actually 15
>well fuck, I can wait until you're older to start a serious relationship
>year passes, tells me she's hooked up with 3 guys, dated one
>feel like shit but not incredibly emotionally attached so let it slide for the most part
>start dating on her 17th birthday
>fucking perfect relationship
>she's incredibly smart and easy going and great sense of humour, gets along great with all my friends and family
>18th birthday, have great time with all her friends and her
>2 weeks later
>ex is back in the picture out of nowhere after we get in a fight
>leaves me, says she "needs to grow on her own"
>sees ex couple times
>comes back to me, says he just wanted sex and she won't do that
>trust her, start relationship back up again
>I'm hurt but gets better every day
>2 months later
>2 days after my birthday, come home early from vacation to spend time with her before I go back to work
>gives me watch with "my love for you is timeless" engraved on back
>holy fuck this relationship is perfect and there's no doubt in my mind this is the girl I'm going to marry
>10 minutes later, after telling me how much I've helped her and been the best role model she could ask for and the best lover and everything, she says we need to stop this relationship
>what the fuck
>take a week apart
>don't go to work, barely eat
>see each other to give stuff back

cont...

(pic somewhat related, looks a tiny bit like her)

Yea continue

You fell for a whore. Kek

cont...

>get together with intentions of handing shit to each other and leaving
>end up talking for 3 hours
>both agree that we love each other but she wants to be more independent
>agree that we'll continue what we have when we are together, just won't talk as much so we can focus on ourselves
>actually really helpful, focusing more on my career and she's focusing on university and building an actual friend group
(used to consist of fake girls and guys that would just want to fuck her)
>I start feeling great about myself and I can see progress in her
>she starts going to gym more often, getting in really good shape
She's 5'2, 105lbs with B cups and a pretty plump butt, really cute
>have sex one day, really amazing and loving and we really had a connection
>had plans to go to beach 2 days later, she says she has a bbq to go to with her family
>okay no problem, plan to see her day after bbq
>she takes up aerial skills class (super fucking hot)
>don't talk to her all day she's at the bbq
>finally messages me
>"user, I did something bad"
>of fucking course
>see each other next day
>she went to the beach with another guy, lied about bbq
>"user, I'm young and need to see what it's like to be with other people"
>unfortunately I kind of understand, I was her only real boyfriend
>"I still believe you're the man I'm going to marry, but I need to at least know what it's like so It's not always in the back of my mind"
>still say we love each other
>I can't even be mad at her

And that's where it stands. It sucks. The girl I love literally broke up with me so she can be with other guys, yet she says she still wants to be with me in the future. I feel like a pathetic cuck for even thinking about the future with her, but I'm still in love with her. When we talk now she still says she loves me so my emotions are fucking everywhere.

Anyway, there ya go, hopefully the 1 guy who read this got something out of it.

>cry yourself to sleep. Be suicidal (but never do it obviously). have a few days of feeling better and fall right back in that pit.
That's literally me for the last 4 years

I honestly wish she was so I could just say "lol fuck it" and forget about her

bret?

Last year of highschool.

Two girls were interested in me (KV). One was the hottest girl in the grade, one was an average looking but acted different from other girls. Both refused to get into a relationship once they realized how autistic I truly was behind the faqad I put on for my peer groups.

>tfw there is no such thing as a "different girl"

It'd be cool if she was just straight up honest about wanting to sleep around. Like forreal, that's cool as fuck to have someone honest like that.

But.... She lied to you. Bailed on you, to hang with someone else. She knows, she KNOWS, that not matter what she does. All she has to say is "I love you" and you'll be crawling right back.

Wanna know if she's a pyschopath?

>Have sex with another girl
>Tell her about it.

No harm, no foul right?
>See how she reacts

i'm not the right kind of drunk to tell a long greentext story, but here's a short version:
>dated a chick for 6 years through half of high school and all of college
>middle of senior year I get a job in another state, start planning for her to move with me, assume we're spending our lives together at this point.
> friends keep asking when I'm going to propose
> she grows more distant. starts going to parties without me.
> randomly one day shortly after valentines day, she breaks up with me over IM
> a couple months later she moves to another state with another guy.
she was probably seeing him for a while, and I had no idea.

> Be me
> 16 y/o, mildly autistic
> Best friend Arab-kun tells me Indian-chan is in love w/ me
> Pretty retarded way to tell me, but fuck it, QT3.14
> After using her for sex a few times, start getting attached
> Ignore signs that she's retarded
> School trip, I don't go but Indian-chan and Arab-kun go
> Arab-kun tells her I fucked another girl, she trusts him and he's my friend so she believes his word > mine
> Indian-chan breaks up with me after argument
> 1 week later she's dating Arab-kun
> They constantly spam me with pics of them doing oral/cumshots with captions "do the world a favour and kill yourself user :)"
> TFW two sadistic shitskins orchestrated the destruction of my self-esteem
> pic related

(yes, I'm white)

When we talked the day after, she actually cried and said it was the only way to get me to leave her so she can do her own thing for a while. She'd tell me if she did anything with him, so I know it wasn't like that.

Honestly if she did say she wanted to be with me now I'd say no and to give it a month or so. She's been brutally honest about stuff throughout our relationship, so I know that time was different.

She did say she wants to see other people, she's honest about that and she even said if I want to as well to go for it and when the time is right that we're ready to pursue a relationship together, she's completely open to talking about who we had been with during the break.

So that's why it hurts so much. She tells me the exact truth about why she wants this break, which is to see other guys, but then she says when she's emotionally ready for a committed relationship in a year or two, she'll dedicate everything she has to me. And I believe that 100%.

The hardest part is going from lovey dovey 24/7 to basically "hey how's things," etc. as well as knowing that at some point, even though I told her not to tell me until we get back together, she's going to be with other guys.

Eh. She said this is the type of relationship she wants when she's ready to lead up to marriage. And in the mean time she wants little things here and there just to see what it's like.

I totally get where she's coming from too, if she was the only girl I had a serious relationship with, I'd always have the thoughts in the back of my mind wondering what else is out there.

The shitty part is I see where she's coming from and don't even blame her, which is why this is so hard.

>be me
>be ugly, not smart, not popular.
>meet a nice girl with which i want to be only friends
>somehow in a matter of a year i started falling for her.
>i told her that i have feelings for her
>she said she has as well.
>week later she says that she wants us to be only friends
>shortly after that she starts dating a friend i introduced to her.

no

holy shit user are you me?

In what way were you autistic? I had similar problems in my freshman years of highschool. I'd attract girls easily but then when we'd hang out they'd have a "wtf" look on their face all the time, then just stop talking to me.

Fixed that pretty quick but still feel fucking dumb about it

> fast forward a year or two
> I meet a cute college freshman in town, and we really hit it off
> after dating for a year, her father has a stroke
> she moves back home (across the country) to take care of him
> she tells me she isn't coming back here, we break up
> fast forward another two years (this spring)
> we've started texting again
> I haven't been in any real relationships since.
> She has, but realized she missed me
> realize that we've been texting every day for a few months
> tells me that her dad is stable as he'll ever be, so she's going to come back to school where I live
> she comes to visit me over the summer, we realize how much we missed each other.
> she starts making plans to come back for her final year of college
> she has a deposit on an apartment, has been re-admitted, and is working on scheduling classes
> yesterday she talks to school counselor about classes
> counselor tells her she has two years worth of classes left if she transfers back (instead of one)
> she bails. not coming back. bye forever again.

what is my life?

i laughed my ass off
sorry
feelsbadman
nice meme tho

kill them both, I'll help

probably
if you've somehow lost your emotion to everything and don't feel sad about sad things or happy about happy things then yes

help me user

I guess I get to excited/nervouse. I may talk fast, laugh alot at things(while she doesnt), or get weirdly loud, I have absolutly know idea when to make a move
How did you fix it?
I haven't tried nofap, but I'm going to in college

wtf she gave up on everything because she had to do one more year of school?

Christ man find a girl that was born and raised where you live and doesn't have an excuse to leave, that sucks

well money is tight. it was going to be a stretch to afford another year. two is impossible.

I wouldn't want to date any of the people that were born and raised where I live now. I'm really only here for the job, and I'll leave as soon as they stop promoting me every year.

if she leaves that easily, shes not worth your commitment user. Let her be some flake on some other dude who she will divorce over some trivial reason

You fucking teenagers and early 20somethings thinking your relationships will last ~*forever*~

Those are the ages you're SUPPOSED to sow your oats and figure out who you are and do stupid shit and get hurt. You're fucking brand new to the world still. Calm down. I know how those feelings feel, but fuck off for a second and RELAX. LIFE WILL CHANGE IN SO MANY WAYS YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND.

It'll all be okay. I promise. Feel your feelings, but calm the drama a bit. You'll be okay. I'm serious

I'm only 34 but I fuckin promise, guys

I've considered sending their pics to their parents/family anonymously but if the parents confront them about it they'll know instantly it was me. Don't feel like getting sued or some shit, not familiar with privacy laws.
I'm with another girl now, white + not hoe. Still get laughed at by mutual friends

Pic related, visual representation of Indian-chan and Arab-kun

I want to beleive you user, but thats what everyone has been telling me each year and it never gets better. Im 19, still a KV while my friends had GFs (one for 3 years and counting) while I just get rejected

Still though, they're in uni/school and pain is proportionate to experience. This stuff can really fuck young people up, call them "beta faggots" but the teen suicide rate is high as shit and rising.

don't do nofap, jacking off helps with pretty much everything. I'd rather not be drooling over a girl's tits while trying to have a conversation with her.

It's really fucking hard not to be nervous when you're around a girl you like. Laughing is great, but doing it subtly is better. If she doesn't laugh, don't laugh. You can smile and breathe through your nose, but try really hard to pick up on what the girl is doing. Plus some might laugh at everything and if you can join them that'd be a big plus.

I think the thing that helped me was putting myself in situations that usually make me uncomfortable. If I'm at a party, go up to random people and just start chatting about whatever. Obviously if they're not talking to someone else. A simple "what's up/how's it going, I'm user. How do you know the host?" Find some commonality and tackle it, social interactions are usually fueled by relation to things and how interesting you can make something.

My advice would be to put yourself way out of your comfort zone until you feel confident enough to talk to anyone and pick up on the social ques; when to laugh, show certain emotions, etc.

Shit well maybe see how things go when you're done with your job and if you guys can maintain some kind of relationship in the meantime so there's always something there. She clearly has feelings for you and came back to you after being with other guys, but something out of her control had to end things.

I appreciate the advice, but I try that already. Whenever someones alone I go to talk with them, I have given speeches to thousands of people, but when it comes down to face to face with someone I actually care about idk, I feel like some repressed emotions or something hinders me

Been there user. I haven't been with her in nearly 6 years now. Still have dreams with her in it and every time we get along and share laughs. But if I try to talk to her in the real world, she hates me. I said some things to her when I was kind of drunk and she holds it against me. However, I think the REAL reason she hates me is because I was the one that left her. I didn't want to, but where we were at, it was the best thing for us. Today, she's with another guy and they have a son together. Looks a lot like her in my opinion. I hope someday we can straighten things out. But you don't know her; She's very stubborn and difficult. She'll never change. Oh well. One of us had to grow up, right? I'll be waiting.

The shitty thing is you're right, but at the same time some people are more ready to settle down than others.

I couldn't care less about other experiences or trying out different relationships with other girls, if I find a girlfriend that I fall in love with, I hardly even check out other girls because I just don't care anymore.

It if has tits and bleeds every 28 days it's safe to assume that it's a complete bitch that will always disappoint you to no end. You could live 2 lifetimes and never understand the complexities/ stupidity that is the female mind. Even if you work hard and get rich, completely disregarding women rest assured all the money grubbing cunts will flock your way and eventually take all of your shit I'm straight but goddamn I hate women

If your "friends" laugh at you for your friend and girlfriend fucking you over, they aren't friends and you need to associate yourself with new people.

That sucks but now that you've found a pretty cool girl I'm sure things will start picking up.

Ain't it a bitch when they come back around? That's what my ex did. I hoped that someday we could work things out, but she's with someone else and yes, this is me.

Well then honestly maybe you just need to wait to find a girl like you who laughs at everything and gets overly excited easily.

If you're going into college soon (next month I assume) you'll find a lot of girls there, and believe me there's a girl just like that who's looking for a guy that can laugh and be awkward together with. Just takes time.

I know hearing that phrase sucks, "give it time," but it's what I'm doing now with this girl I was dating for over a year so she can grow into who she wants to be and we can try something then. Time heals wounds and opens doors, you'll either find someone like you and who doesn't care about little awkward mannerisms, or you'll be able to get a better handle on it and be able to have easy, flowing conversations with girls you're attracted to.

I have yet to forgive my brother ever since he fucked my high school crush. I only have bitter and sad feelings toward him. Fuck that guy.

Sit fuck down all ye

>Be me, 9 years old
>Have older brother who is 11 years old
>Brother has just started discovering porn
>Finds himself in some weird shit
>Playing Mario Kart in our room one day
>"Hey user, you ever seen sperm?"
>9 years old so obviously fuckin not
>"If you suck on my penis you can see some"
>Hesitant at first
>"C'mon, we're brothers so it's okay, ya know?"
>Alright, I guess
>I suck my brother's dick
>I tell him to do mine now cause it's only fair
>He does it
>We start sucking each other's dicks on the reg
>Lasts for a month before I realize what I've done
>Stop
>Continue as normal as if nothing has happened

Doesn't bother me anymore, but makes for a crazy story to tell anonymously over the internet, fellas.

>be me way back when, 16
>summer vacation, take break from job to go to some dumb nerd camp
>see qt, short with glasses, short ginger hair
>think "she's cute but she'd never be into me"
>eventually she bumps into me, calls me short
>respond with "look who's talking"
>so anyways we hit it off, and i can tell she likes me, but i'm too shy myself to say anything
>she "subtly" puts note in my backpack, i see her but pretend not to
>I find that adorable, read the note later
>loveconfession,jpg
>feel like i've hit the fucking lottery
>meet up with her and say I feel the same
>next few days are heaven for 16 year old me, we cuddle and shit
>week ends, camp is over
>she lives in a different city, but we keep in touch
>we text and shit, she strips for me, etc.
>we also have very personal heart to heart conversations
>I reveal my deepest darkest insecurities, and basically dump my life story on this chick; abused as child, suicidal since the age of 9, etc.
>she seems more interested, I assume it's pity
>I discover her biggest insecurity is she thinks she has life too good
>anyways, time goes on, she makes me happier, but she slowly but surely seems to lose interest
>one day, out of the fucking blue, she says "I think I hate you now"
>I play it off like she's joking, but she assures me she's serious
>we have a short but brutal argument, and she stops talking
>months later, school is back
>having not moved on, I contact her again
>she responds, but asks who it is
>I remind her, and her tone changes completely
>she reveals to me that I was her "experiment" and she wanted to use me to see how miserable I could be so she could feel better about herself
>she literally said she wanted me to be depressed, apparently she gets off to that sort of thing
>I end the conversation as if it's on good terms
>never talk to her again, delete her number and all other contact information so i'm never tempted
And that's why I have issues with trust.

holy shit that bitch was crazy

Well that's fun

I fingered my cousin in the bathtub when I was 5 and she was 4 but I guess that's just awesome and not super gay at all

You're 19. I didn't kiss or fuck til 20. You'll make it!

I would never in a million years call them that, cuz that was me. I've been there, I fucking get it. I felt all these feels. I'm saying it's SO MUCH BETTER when you grow up that you wanna laugh about it, but I'm not trying to minimize experiences

I get it. This is why you should be single and not in a relationship for as long as you can.

>>kiss less virgin
>>fall for beautiful white girl
>>become friends
>>be beta
>>she falls for another dude
>\THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE/
>>feel like shit
>>lose sleep
>>dream about confessing my love
>>mentally snap
>>begin to hate her
>>resent her very being
\THIS IS WHERE I AM/
help

I'd be down for you naming this crazy bitch, to protect us anons from a potential asshat

Usually we just laugh together at the pictures they send of her getting face-cummed by Arab-kun's dick. Kinda hurts to even look at them, but slowly helps to get over it.

Picture not Indian-chan herself, but looks disturbingly similar

Not gonna lie, I don't remember her last name. Her first name was Ariana. I might have an old picture somewhere, but I'm fairly certain I deleted everything. This was a few years ago.

Fuck that worthless cunt.

I don't want to be though. I'm not afraid of being alone, but I feel like I have every aspect of life pretty much set, just need a partner to complete everything with.

However no girl around my age (23) is going to want that. They mostly just want to "see what it's like" to date someone. Playing house, if you will. Fuckin sucks.

Her last name did start with an H, though, I remember that much.

first and last is all I want, but regardless I'll keep the name and description in mind

Some people cope differently, but it may help to just delete all their contact info so they can't keep doing that to you... I mean my girl (one who wants a break to see other guys) won't do that but at the same time I pretty much want nothing to do with her if I see as much as a text from another guy. If I don't talk to her at all and have no contact whatsoever I feel a lot better. Not sure if that would be the way for you to go though.

Tfw i have a brother i did that to
Tfw i am your brother and i found this post
Im so sorry.. you shouldve told me

Here's all I can tell you:
Ariana H
Lived in Virginia Beach, but obviously haven't kept up with her

She Jenny'd your ass from Forest Gump.

Kek

I remember being your age. I had my first kiss at 14 though and definitely was smashing at 16, but Ill be honest, my sex peak was definitely then and not now lol. I haven't had any in damn near a year. I'll be real, if your looking for something sexually pleasant in high school, AVOID RELATIONSHIPS! If you find a girl that's a little slut start with her. Don't lose your virginity to a girl you really like cuz that wound will be twice as deep when you guys break up... and trust me, YOU WILL BREAK UP. Any bit of sex life you should have in high school should strictly be shallow and emotionless. Go for one night flings kid. I'm tellin you, you don't wanna have sex with a girl you really like and end up losing her later. It hurts so much more.

My brother is completely oblivious to it which makes it twice as frustrating

alright, thanks for taking the time user. Heres to a good college

No problem, best of luck to you. I'm starting september next year so cheers

She's young and stupid, user. That or she's bipolar or something mentally ill.

I've sort of been there, and I dunno what the right answer is, either. For your pride and mine, I think we need to cut our losses, and I mean REALLY cut our losses, not just do it to play hard to get with these kinds of girls and just relax and fuck around with girls our age. Younger girls suck.

I tried to once, he doesn't care about harassing me as she does. I did block their contact once, but I still have to see them nearly every day and she makes a point of making out with him when I'm near and winking at me. Idk if it's cuck fetish (fuck I hope not) or just my natural reaction to seeing ex, but I just can't help but look at them.

Current GF is hostile AF and doesn't hesitate to call them out (they usually stfu and leave when confronted personally, they're more autistic than me) so that's nice, but if I'm walking alone they go pretty hardcore.

24 virgin here. Just do what you gotta do op.

>bipolar
Seems like it, either that or she's young and doesn't know what she wants. Which isn't out of the question

>younger girls suck
They do. And that's what I've been telling myself. But she truly is different.

My plan is to try to just forget about her and let her go, and if the time comes that she wants to pursue something she'll contact me and I'll see where I'm at.

Bawled my eyes out the first two times she said we need to break up but this time I'm just numb. Still able to be happy, so not depressed or anything, but just numb from her. It'll be a difficult month but I think sooner or later I'll get around to having little to no feelings for her.

Probably something up with her, she sounds like either she wants you to tell them to knock it off and take her back, or she is just fucked in the head and wants to see you in pain.

Either way, if you're able to get over it however you have to, that's good. Good that you have a good girlfriend too.

I guess from the fact that she's still harassing me weeks later and the fact that I haven't stopped looking at pictures of her with a dick in her mouth, somewhere deep down we kinda want to be together again. I don't think she's properly sadistic, doesn't sound like her. No fucking way I'm ever touching her again though

> Gets my best friend to tell me she's in love with me instead of telling me herself
> Tries to signal she wants me back by getting me depressed

Too crazy 4 me, although she's still the only girl I've ever met to make me actually cum with her hands alone.