/flag/ - :^) Edition

previous: Welcome to /flag/, a lovely spin-off of /extraflags/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyCP0X0V0MY
youtube.com/watch?v=-wlXAQujLMw
youtu.be/EtjLcXbqdm0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39736733
rt.com/news/386354-berlin-hospital-shots-fired/
youtube.com/watch?v=clBtEd631i0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ya did good

*posts before sleeping*

Night lads :^)

That'll do

yippie! :^)

praised

good job michigan lassie :^)

I'm working on figuring out github, not making much progress

Really wish I had an easy video tutorial of PK updating the flag lists, I'm really retarded ;_;

Need to download the repo in linux line endings somehow

:^)

When I get a good chunk of free time I'll give github a good concentrated knowledge-stab and see if I can help, I've just been busy for the past few weeks :^(

First for no regionals :^(

same, night

It's up to Brisbane now (and then the non-night owl Euros, when they wake up)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this shit happened ;_;

MasterAutismo@MY-COMPUTER:/mnt/c/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/php$ bash generate_flag_list_api2.sh
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 2: $'\r': command not found
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 6: $'\r': command not found
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 13: $'\r': command not found
: No such file or directory line 15: ../flags
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 16: $'\r': command not found
: No such file or directory
: No such file or directory
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 20: $'\r': command not found
generate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 23: syntax error near unexpected token `$'\r''
'enerate_flag_list_api2.sh: line 23: `gen_list()

Pretty sure this means something is wrong with the line endings, I'm not sure how the hell I'm supposed to clone the repo onto Windows without the line endings changing. It must be me doing something completely retarded.

I wish somebody else could update the repo, I'm a mistake :^(

Going to go study, I can't devote anymore time to this

>Going to go study, I can't devote anymore time to this
I mean I can after I go home in 2 weeks pls don't shut down repo PK I'm begging you ;_;

Mem

Voronezh region, Russia

bampu

I've only been collecting for a few weeks, how am I doing?

Lads, I don't know why I'm doing it anymore. What do you guys do to pass the days?

School :^(

The fact that you have Wallis and Futuna and that you are still able to get Micronesia, puts you ahead a lot
Small but rare/10

WHATS UP WITH THAT NEXT SHIT
YEEEE
ITS DEAD THREAD (death death death)

>tfw no USMOI

Guess where I am :^)

>americucks

>brits

What is RB?

>Welcome to /flag/, a lovely spin-off of /extraflags/
hol up

cheekd :^)

>124124
noice

Anime

sheeeiit :^)

The guy in the middle is in prison now, he's called Anjem Choudary. Used to go by the name of Andy and sink pints in the pub then "rediscovered" Islam and became a crazy hate preacher :^)
:^))

question for /flag/tists, what temperature is 'cold' in your area?

Adalar , Istanbul
Polati , Ankara

5 degrees C is noticeably cold imo

Bout 0C is where we start getting cold cold here

Is /extraflags/ even a thing anymore?
Havent seen it in quite a while

Not many raresies today :^(

We'll see about that :^)

15 °C

on a train

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Below 0ºC

25°C and fucking raining everyday

Nice :^)

Am i doing ok for the first 24 hours?

-20°C

Yes but it needs more brazil

why havent muslims been genocided yet?
>spellcheck gives me a red squiggle under muslims
fuck off im not capitalizing that shit :^)

Oy vey goy, embrace cultural diversity! It's what makes our society so great! *truck ploughs into crowd*

how cold do you want it mane, it was 33F here like last week and this past sunday was 73F

My dream is to post with a legit UM flag

Shame it'll never happen tho, no way I'm going there

>/printingmemes/
Anyone else?

Mask on?

Fuck it, mask off :^)

If I pull that off, will you die?

habibidi gakhim shalala bin allah *beheads 4 year old* SUM FINNA makilali bashi akbar muh turban mane infidel fuggabish snackbar *cuts 10 year old wifes eyes out for looking at a picture of another man* durka durka alibibidah bibidy bibidy boo mang *rapes daughter* fucc sweeden mang allah allah allah whitey bang bang boom nigga *bombs preschool* allah akbar muhfugguh opression n sheeeiit *shot in leg by police and cries like a bitch* dindu nuffin infidel *released from custody and granted immunity*

Nice, you even got me there :^)

>*released from custody and granted immunity*

God these are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyCP0X0V0MY

what did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-wlXAQujLMw
>ywn skate a 5 star mini ramp
why live

:^))) all oc mangerino

youtu.be/EtjLcXbqdm0
>you will never skate the rarest griptape ever
:^(

goddammit i hate that guy, i get hes doing this to get more kids into skating, but holy shit vlogfucks and skating dont go together. and hes a scientologist

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39736733

FUGG

#notallbreadknifes

Time to ban trucks, 4x4s and bread knifes once and for all!

I'm pretty surprised he didn't use a truck/car lad.

Makes me sick that I live in the same country as those people. Can't wait to fucking leave

Yeah very obnoxious person, but i like feddy and the board they get send to skate
Got any proof if him praying to ron howard? Never heard if him being i that cult

rt.com/news/386354-berlin-hospital-shots-fired/

LAD WHAT IS THIS

Apparently that cash me outside bird is 14. Had her pinned on for 23 tbqh, how the fuck is that 14?

A cop got shot in one of the detroit of berlin, nothing of interest really
The attacker mightve been white so something interesting might follow out of it

*the detroit of berlin but with whites

That's a solid start, you'll have the rest of the US pretty quickly (maybe one or two states will take a while)

Check out /luso/ for some brazil

who /airpostposting/ here

>A witness described seeing two knives on the ground, one of which he described as a large bread knife
the fucc

youtube.com/watch?v=clBtEd631i0

>typing with dick

B I N
I
N

>into the oven she goes

T H A T
H
A
T

>suspect is pic related

WOW WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED, THIS IS NEW!

>n-not all muslims!
>every terror suspect is muslim
hmmm

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling police officers!"

>not all muslims are terrorists
>but almost all terrorists are muslims
hmmm

An alarm went off further down the terminal that sounded like a fire alarm or something, for maybe 10 seconds, and then it stopped

huh

desu the problem is a lack of integration into UK society is the problem - immigrants set up enclaves, and these enclaves breed a radicalized few who feel like they're living on an alien planet and go nuts

we have musloims here but this shit doesn't happen like in europe - yes we get the occasional crazies like the san bernardino shooter but it's about the same level as native crazies we have (dylan roof etc.), there's no pronouncement among muslims like there is across the atlantic

I feel like there must be a cultural reason

I see muslims here but never feel like they're going to behead me - they act like normal people, they talk to cashiers, shop at walmart, ride the subway, etc.

whereas when I was in paris I saw a few together speaking in hurried arabic and acting like fish out of water

what's the reason?

maybe our society is more integrationist, while european countries have a more set-in-stone sense of their culture (being older than us and also less historically immigrant-built) that doesn't easily accept migrants? I don't know

we have some 'immigrant communities' here but far, far fewer and in those that exist, they are mostly muslim but at the same time they aren't all stockpiling AKs and plotting butter knife murders

whoever figures this out will be the sociologist of the century

>smug_enrichment.jpg

maybe it's just because we are the "great satan" so no traditionalists come here

>police cant say anything because theyll be fired for being racist

DAY OF THE PORK WHEN

London is pretty much lost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London

Just read through this and you'll see why it's so shit.

Have you got mine? ;^)

>DAY OF THE PORK WHEN
soon
better stock up on mett and ham.

Also something id like to add is the fact how some people state that not all Muslims or refugees are terrorist, because they came in contact with refugees over a integrationprogramm of some sort.
These immigrants arent the radicals that attack citizens and they probably have never talked with any radicals before

Great Satan memes are spread by the people stated above

>hollow points stuffed with pork
neat

I want to die.

Could we /k/ up some form of pork airburst?

purge the heretics with holy pork

a new weapon called "agent pink"

i had a lot of ideas, i dont know where they all went though :^(

>waterboarded with pigs blood

brb lads dont ded the thred

*deds thred*

BAN ASSAULT BREAD KNIFES

Don't even care, would let her violently ride me and talk dirty to me in her wigger accent :^)

Fuck you bigot, Islam is a peaceful religion :^)) :DDD

Islam is an inherently violent religion. Most Muslims are peaceful, but the religion is susceptible to radicalization not seen in Christianity and Judaism. Arab majority societies are entirely backwards and not compatible with Western values.

Going to bed, stay tite boys

gnight lad))

Below 10°C

*fugs*

>14
>14
>14
>14

havent seen that flag before, noice

for those who dont have it :^)