Tom Brady regularly incites sporting violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist...

Tom Brady regularly incites sporting violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and cheater who has repeatedly pledged to deflate the balls of all teams

He is not welcome on my board.

He's not by Super Bowl winning QB. I didnt vote for him.

DEADSPIN BTFO

#NOTMYMVP

>regularly incites sporting violence
>serial liar,
>rampant xenophobe,
>racist,
>misogynist
>cheater

Sounds like a hero to me.

When did Deadspin turn to shit? Feels like a few years ago they would just break stories that ESPN wouldn't touch.

having this picture on your computer makes you a faggot.

I hate to say this because I'm a cowboys fan who got butt fucked by a man named Aaron, and I thought my team was going to win the owl, but Tom is the best qb ever.

run by left wing retards, everything these people touch turns to trash eventually

Can you right wing faggots stop shitting everything up with your politics? You're way worse and way bitchier than they are

Sucks to be you

>playing a sport with deflatable balls

KYAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

Lmao not even close

other teams are playing football, he's playing war

>playing a sport with bendable sticks

How is Brady is racist?

he's playing coin toss

Apu is acceptable, Pepe is normie garbage.

he's friends with trump

>liberals are so butthurt Trump's boy won that they are now making shit up about Brady to defend hating him
Trump likes food so I suggest Libs not eat.

I'm not sure if this is counter-bait, double layer bait, or if people actually believe this thread is serious.

Not gonna lie, former Pats fan here. This has been fucking hilarious watching Brady crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near a Vince Lombardi trophy.