Anyone stil hung up on their ex? Pic related best tits ever, just found out got a new bf. Post yours

Anyone stil hung up on their ex? Pic related best tits ever, just found out got a new bf. Post yours.

Got more?

>best ever

nope

fucking faggot. maybe if you weren't a cuck to begin with..

Wouldn't say I'm hung up. But I still think about her. I did her dirty, I hurt her a lot, and while we didn't work as a couple quite as much as I'd like, she loved me more completely than anyone I've ever met, and she deserved so much better.

And she really did have the best tits ever.

feel pretty good to break her trust and expose her?
tits look better in this pic, will admit.

I shag plenty of girls... just something about her gets to me. Sex was awesome

One of my favs

Good pussy too after 2 kids

Sorry for the tiny pic, because she's pretty much hard to find, but the woman in this pc was my queen 20 years ago. I still think about her frequently, and sometimes wonder how my life would've turned out if I hadn't been a complete dickbag in 1997, causing her to break up with me.

eh, posting nudes to Sup Forums never got to me, as long as no one she knew saw. plus, it's hot. but I don't get some vengeful satisfaction out of it either.

Sorry to hear about that op. Same thing almost happened to me until recently. Broke up after three years and she came back a few months later because she didn't feel attraction to other guys and I'm the only person who got her wet. Have some of her tits friend, hope good things cum your way

Shes hot

oh i agree posting exgfs is hott.
its the risk that they get recognized that makes it hott.
admit it, you hope that someday someone recognizes her.

yeah she was beautiful

I have one ex and I'm still a little hung after six months. ah well at least I got to experience a relationship. I was this depressed before I'd met her too so whatever

nah, I just like the idea of strangers thinking she's hot and wanting to fuck her.

post moar face+tits

yo. def still hung up on mines

I had a huge crush on her asap when we first met

anything less blurry?

If she sucked head like that i don't blame you.

>taylor barnum

yo you have any videos you can upload on mega or something?

appreciate the less blurry.
now with face + tits?

yikes, 2 kids? you're better off dawg.

interested, post more

Nice. She mixed?

i was, then realized shes a dumb bitch with classic daddy issues

see ya later hoe

Yes I am

And it sucks
Especially when she posts on social media

Damn, that ass o.O

I hate kids, but they are the only thing I miss if im beiglng honest, if their mum wasnt such a cunt. I know for a fact ahe will tell them some shit about me which literally breaks my heart.

You faggots need to stop being faggots and stop thinking about her. She IS going to find somebody new. She IS going to suck their dick and tell them how much she loves them. It's just what happens and you shouldn't give a fuck. They are missing out on you even if that only means not dealing with the stale dorito dust smell on your keyboard. You were with them first before whoever they're with now. Find a new girlfriend, get a fucking dog, fuck somebody. You will feel better and time will heal all.

And don't listen to those google faggots that say "oh hunny if ur not over her in 9 months then get help" or "oh man don't worry she was a bitch"

Who fucking cares. It took me just under 2 years to get over my ex, and now I'm actually pretty happy. Every guy gets their heart broken, that's just the human experience. Deal with it, move on, DO NOT jerk off your little prick to memories of her fucking or sucking it because that only makes the healing slower.

You WILL get over her, you just need to stop being a bitch about it.

20 years later and she's the only broad I still occasionally search for. Been married for 13 years.

Sometimes guy, mistakes are made.

It sounds like you may be an autist whose primary obsession is one girl rather than roblox or figdet spinners. Sorry man.

maybe start a vola? but my internet might shit the bed.

done.

d69eyj8c

I ain't got nothing to post so it's all yours

best relief is posting your ex, that's what I do.

nah, I'm an aspie whose primary obsession is guns.

Where is she from OP?

posting her in this vola, come one come all

same and same

I'm just here for the lewds and newds friendo.

i still miss her much

we did a lot of crazy things together i still think about

nudes?

More? Any face?

and stories what do you want to hear?

i want to see her nudes first

Yea, she left 3 months ago after dating for 9 1/2 years and being engaged for 1 1/2 year. She left me and was with someone I called a good friend 2-3 weeks later (almost sure she was cheating at that point). Shit sucks. Gonna be a while for me but shit happens life moves on. Can't dwell on the past or it will get to you.

AMA

Nice. She's hot

nice.
she know you post?

way nicer tits than I expected

she into anal?

she doesnt know but she said i could
yes she is and was even before we were together

More?! Wow

ever expose more of her than just pics?

what do you mean?

>best tits ever

Seems like that's what all the betas say about their oneitis.

"she was a royal pain in the cunt but oh, those tits were so fucking perfect. Nobody had super special snowflake megatits like my bae and her perfect, unique tits. There will never be another set of tits like this girl's spectacular tits!"

Seriously, fuckers are like Golem obsessing over some bitches precious tits. There's other tits in the world, guys.

ever give someone her name?

from my baww folder. She has her own sub folder in there. I contemplate suicide daily.
I miss her. I miss everything about her. Not just her body, which is amazing, but her nature. her personality, everything about her was magical.

I miss you A.E.O.

You have my attention

what's the most degrading thing she ever did for you?

Moar?

MOre?

I've had several women as physically attractive or more so than her since we broke up, but I've sabotaged every relationship because I can't get over her.

She "got" me on a level no one else has ever come close to.

I sincerely miss her. From the bottom of my heart, and I regret everything I did to drive her away.

yes but not here
either ass to mouth or fucking in public in front of strangers

More of this specimen pls

nice.
what's your kik?

greentext of public sex?

Love them nipples

Please keep going

mario28787
>>drunk late at night
>>start kissing in an alley
>>take off her dress and start fucking
>>people start walking by
>>keep fucking
>>people ignore us or yell at us or pull out their phones
>>keep fucking
>>finish quickly and leave
>>she was more embarrassed than me

i wonder if anyone posted you guys online. would be hot to see.

i'll message you in a few.
any full frontals of her?

i hope so
no those are the only face pictures

This is my ex wife's tight sexy body. We were married for 10 years and she cheated on me. I'm still suck on her pretty bad because she's incredible in bed. But it's ok, because I fucked her this morning.

ah
was she shy about giving face pics?

yes

figured.
makes posting tits + face even hotter

kik?

My ex ... realy feel's good when strangers commenting and jerking on her ..

you dodged a bullet. you want kids, get your own.

i got yours. i'll kik you when my gf leaves lol.

>d69eyj8c
daaaamn

more?