What are you gonna do after NK launches the nukes?

What are you gonna do after NK launches the nukes?

look at traps

im gonna shoot myself before the blast kills me. im not letting chink fuck kill me.

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR

Get to the vault

Nothing because they won't reach my little island

not to split hairs, but in the end wouldn't it still be the "chink" killing you.

send them a thank you note.

If I'm somewhere that I can watch live coverage, I'd like to see the American trifecta swatting them down like frostbitten flies and beating the shit out of North Korea.

Launches the nukes at who? The USA?
LMFAO

more important, what are you gonna do after their nukes get deflected and the US bombs the shit out of them in retaliation?

Volunteer. You fucking pussy.

I'm in the safe zone so I guess just sit on the porch shooting refugees from the new western wastes that try to camp out on my property without paying the proper tribute.

Laugh my fucking ass off, Sip a cold one, Then fuck my sister.

theyre not gonna launch shit
kim is using them as leverage he's fully aware that if he launches nukes the entire free world will be up his ass and the regime will be replaced by a puppet govt

First for your mom

>get deflected
This isn't star track If you're talking about the handful of interceptors that we have staged, they have a mediocre record during tests and only during clear weather. All NK has to do is wait for rain over the U.S.

This.
>kimmy jongers fires a soviet cold war era ICBM at the US
>Ground-based Midcourse Defense picks it up on radar and satellite
>shoot it down
>Trump figures out how the nukes work and turns the korean penninsula into Mad Max land

Be dead cause I'm in D.C.

You will be missed fellow user

pray for the the ocean life that dies in the blast

Die.

Navyfag stationed in San Diego here

True American hero

ALL NUKES WILL FAIL

sempter fie army strong my fello chair power man

Why would NK need to launch nukes?

cuz kimmy's dad wanted to

Nah, they'll go for Hawaii and the west coast. You good, fam.

Later, Hollywood.

If NK did then I would just hope that the wind doesn't blow the radiation towards Britain. The I would care about the other countries nearest to Britain.

You just went full retard, user. Never go full retard. Or did the radiation already get to you?

run around outside masturbating in the street and shooting my guns

a true hero

Safest bet would be to move to the Florida Keys. Only 90 miles from Cuba, it's too close for a nuke to land without damaging an ally

thank big Kim fer wiping out San Francisco!!

die

Enjoy my free nukes

Honestly I'd feel a lot more dignified in being killed by North Korea than by some Russian conflict instigated by the John McCains and CNNs of the world.

World's biggest Glass factory...

Thinking that this is actually happening, when in reality this is the news reporters getting back at us for callin them fake news, Best episode of Punk'd yet.

>I'll teach them all by making MORE fake news.

Laugh because the norks might have the missiles, they dont have a nuclear warhead, but if fatso keeps fucking around, hes gonna get his shit pushed in by the long dick of the USA.

Laugh like a madman as we shoot their pathetic nuke down, then vitrify their entire nation.

All hail the glory of Trump, our people and our nation!

NK launches a missile that can reach Hawaii
US has no idea if it's armed or test or w/e
Trump does nothing, either way

Hawaii huh, then I'm cozy in Canada right? Like shit can never hit the fan as long as I'm polite right?

keep sippin that maple syrup and youll find out soon enough

I will laugh my ass off as I watch our missle defense system in action.....

Those fags couldn't hit the side of a barn let alone the U.S.

Just remember....

>>The United States of America Owns All of you faggots

Now get on you knees and start sucking your Master's Dick

Nothing, because the low yield and high inaccuracy of their missiles makes even worrying about it a complete non- starter.

> All NK has to do is wait for it to rain in the US
You fucking idiot.

die

joinin the army to defend my kpop bitches

Hope it comes through my roof?

Fuckin kek

Laugh and laugh and laugh

lol
bc this country has had it coming for over half a century.

Not that it'll make it to detonation, but still, it's the thought that counts. If successful nuke detonation, expect an all out barrage from everyone else joining in the fun.

The US people need it.

Get a job cleaning up nuclear contamination

play starcraft and own ass since all the south koreans will be dead

Nuclear win

Did you think he meant wait for simultaneous rain over the entire U.S.?

Fap

>implying it isn't already mad max land

If NK launches anything at USA, it won't be a single missile. They're not completely clueless.

probably read a new article about how PDRK once again performed a semi-successful ballistic missile test and laugh about the subtle implication that the missiles were shot down by US anti-missile missiles

I read what he wrote. Im not into guessing games

Hadn't thought of that. Just because you test one missive at a time, doesn't mean when you're confident, you just launch the first middle you build as soon as it comes out of the oven. That'd be immediately suicidal. Once you know you've got a winner, you mass produce them, then launch as many as possibru at once, bc 1, your only hope is to overwhelm abm measures by brute force (quantity), and reliability is never 100% so you want as many flying as possible, but mostly, bc you're at best going to get one volley in the air at a USA or Russia before getting btfo, so it better contain everything you've got, bc you won't get a chance at following it up with more.

rape

yolo

Yeah, when you put yourself in NK's shoes, it's a very different game, compared to seeing it from USA's perspective.

Laugh as they blow up over their own country because they historically can't do a damn thing right

USA is essentially the kings fortress, looking down at a little pissed off serf family, with one kid who is a halfway decent archer. It's huge and has all the power and money and knights and armor and arms and drawbridge and mote, but, it still has to ensure that little fuckers arrows don't get in through an open window and kill somebody. Even though it's huge, and the angry idiot and his kid outside are nothing to worry about, the castle is technically stuck on the defense, under siege by that annoying twat on his donkey just beyond the tree line.

Now, if you're the guy hiding behind the tree line, you're in a much more interesting position.

lol mfw that x100,000 times is how modern civilization came to be how it is.

except its not an arrow, its a fucking nuke capable of killing and injuring hundreds of millions of people.

good I want to die

>Hundreds of millions
Dude what the fuck are you talking about

>Hundreds of millions

Soooo a North Korean Nuke is going to destroy the entire country alrighty then

I don't think hundreds of millions of people could be concentrated in the blast radius of nuclear bomb.

Yeah um... no.
Look how fast u won Vietnam, or in Irak or any other war. You think u r this mighty whitey, but it always takes ages, and in Nam u even lost. Also USA always "goes to war", when you have to fight on your own soil you gett buttfucked hard. Look how scared everyone was after 9/11. Now imagine that with a fleet of bombers and not suicidal sandniggers.

>>bait

I bet the Germans could do that

Well, I'm probably at ground 0, so I guess I won't be able to do anything.

Watch Trump pluck them from the sky and shove them up Hillary's snuke right before he send her over to nk for "peace talks"