I'm a developer for Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm pretty drunk. AMA!

I'm a developer for Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm pretty drunk. AMA!

why are you such a larping faggot?

any proof?

Shut the fuck up bitch faggot

Will there be trannies?

There will be. The percentage of blacks is going way down though.

at least im a code monkey

John won't be coming back. Sorry guys.

what's a code?

Why are Rockstar the worst fucking bunch of faggots in the history of game devs, raping gta V into the dirt for anyone who doesn't buy shark cards. We already paid for the game you greedy fucks. Oink oink fucking pig faggots.

And RDR 2 console exclusive? Inb4 you do a late pc release just so your audience buy it twice.

Bunch of fucking Jews fuck off.

At least we're not EA. Can you try and be less crass like an adult?

You guys are all faggots and niggers the AMA is over

you fucking ruined the chat dipshit

Lmao you're worse than EA. You are the most significant tumor of the e tire gaming industry. The fact that you pump out aids dlc with gay ass made up cars and market them in the most autistic way possible (the writing style is clearly intended for 12 year olds) so you can sell pixels for money is beyond the definition of every known form of cancer currently known to medical science. You are much, much worse than EA. You cant release a single smidgen of content without fagging all over it so that it requires the most ridiculous grind possible, just so you can sell your shark cards.

You are the saddest excuse for a gaming company in existence. I hope you all choke on the gallons of semen you drink daily.

>implying I care

Lmao kid at least I have a job. Maybe leave your moms PC once in a while and go outside. We have one of the best companies when it comes to gaming and you're a pussy and a faggot if you think otherwise. I genuinely hope you commit suicide.

Wonder what the media and your boss would think of rockstar telling someone to commit suicide?

Careful what you put in writing when you announce who you are. But then again, I would expect nothing less from braindead cockstar.

Good luck with your job faggot. Maybe one day you'll actually learn how to code.

kek pretty sure this isn't real

Probably not but the idea of ruining Rockstar's reputation would bring me sweet joy.

Btw fag op I have a job. I'm just not a retard who goes announcing myself to Sup Forums. If you even are who you say you are. Probably not because your timestamp was aids.

post the text on their twitter lmao

how is this proof you work at rockstar

Lazy low effort. Not even close to proof.

an arab guy at rockstar in 2017

is it multi-character? is it a prequel?

theyre gonna name it Red Dead Redeemed

>Red Dead Redemption

More like GTA with horses instead of vehicles.

"Let's make a big ass map for people to ride around on with a fucking horse." Fucking stop cuntstar

the gunplay in RDR is way better than any GTA game

Faggot

What type are cars in the game?.

agreed

Have fun riding a donkey across the map to experience the better gunplay. Don't worry though, Get more in-game money to buy a faster animal with the all new "Horse Card". Only $129.99 for 100k in-game money! Meanwhile the fucking horse itself costs $1.5m before upgrades.

quick travel exists for a reason

There are none nigger

yeah no shit what a moron

Yea and I'll drop 50 bucks that it will cost to do it the next time around. You think they'll suddenly throw away the very method that makes them millions? Do you know who you're dealing with here kid? They're going to fist you tards as hard as possible.

No you're the moron for actually giving this company your money and allowing them to drive their fist further into your ass.

you're legitimately retarded if you think think any video game company would even consider charging for quick travel

Wtf kill yourself

yea well we'll see about that. If you haven't realized that Rockstar is a dirty Jew company then you're a part of the problem.

Pretty original kid, haven't heard that one before.

rockstar is probably the best gaming company that exists

Pizza please?
[email protected]