You still here Patrycja op?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

Oh I don't know... Just some babe

You gonna post more patrycja?

Where's the other user?

I am the (OP) user who posted looking for you. I think it counted me as a new poster because I went from mobile data to wifi

I'm not the challenge user btw

Ah damn, I was really hoping you were

Thanks for posting Patrycja regardless!

Just a fan of his threads

Understandable, He's picked out some great babes. How many times have you participated? Yesterday was my first

I mostly lurk the threads and fap to the pics/chat

How many babes have you seen OP post? I've seen 4 so far but he claims to have way more..

Like 3

This one is my favorite of the ones He's shown me so far.

Hope he see's this thread and pops in!

He probably won't

It is unlikely... but he made a thread around this time yesterday so you just gotta believe man

Only got a few pics left

Ahhh fuck. Well thanks for helping make my work shift a little more bearable

No problem

Just so you know OP was talking earlier about making a challenge thread tomorrow (I think in like 12 hours)

Dude Ana had such a fucking sexy body

I'll try to stay awake for it

I know it's crazy

Ah is that late at night for you? I'm going to be waking up early in the morning for it.

Who's your favorite that He's posted so far? Mine is Ana for sure

I like Ana the most right now.
We'll see if his other girls can top her

I will probably be asleep by that time

I am. who're you? seems you did some googling

He says he has some real babes left to show off so maybe! Ana is going to be tough to beat though

I'm the first time user from yesterday/currently at work user. Just wanted to chat and look at the babes while I have free time... couldn't get them out of my head!

When I jacked it to Patrycja the first time it was life changing.

I can see why! All I've thought about this whole shift are the girls and what position I want to fuck each of them.

if you couldn't already tell she's my favourite

Oh I had a feeling! She's my second favorite at the moment. I can't wait to see who else you have though!

Looks like he's here

Yep! I can't believe this actually worked

hey claire user.
nice webm
why don't you wanna participate?

You linked me not Claireanon.

I did want to ask though, are you sure there's no way I could convince you/nothing I can do to have a thread in 2 hours? If not it's fine, but I'm willing to bargain!

I mostly like to watch...

honestly my dick's still a little raw from last night.

It may be raw (mine kind of is too) but you know you want to compete again anyway! You know we would have if I didn't have work.

Come on surely there's some way I can convince you! If I'm being totally unreasonable with time I get it.

First timer, your assignment is to write in 500 words or less what you love about the competition threads!

I mean are you serious OP? If I do a good enough job will you actually make a thread tonight?

I'll do it

The spirit of competition has fueled man to greater heights for centuries. The same can be said about beautiful women, often causing men to push themselves past their limits to prove to them that they are worthy of their affecrion. Competition threads combine both, competition and women to push participants past orgasm they thought was possible. A plethora of bodacious babes will tease your cock until you erupt with the best orgasm of your life, draining all of your semen for the girls. These girls are flawless, perfect faces, bodies, lips, hips, tits and ass. After you're finally done and covered in cum your only thought will be "when's the next one?!?"

The threads are expertly curated to make sure that only the best babes are ever posted. The thread is paced well with OP allowing you plenty of time to enjoy each babe and photo or video. I have so much to say and I've only competed in one so far! We've just barely scratched the surface of what these threads can be and i cant wait to see what OP has in store for myself and the other participants!

Patrycja is the first babe. A bronzedgoddess with a sexy accent and a body you wont believe. Her butt will have you dreaming of doggystyle, her tits begging to bounce up and down as she rides you. Her inviting lips begging a cock to part them.

What the actual fuck is going on here

You guys talk like you enrolled in some cult or something

Jesus, just wank already

can you make webms from youtube clips? that's great

Next comes Hope, another polish girl with a smile that could kill. Don't let her slim waist fool you, the ass is fat and begging to be smacked! Her tits beg for a dick to slide itself between them, and her lips beg to be kissed!

Then we have Ana, a Latina babe with a killer body if you like your girls a LITTLE bit thicker. With curves that go on for miles this is your gal right here.

He has more! He has Holly from the girls next door, a blonde bombshell with a perfectly sculpted body, reminding you of tapping to girls next door when you were younger.

And that is why I love competition threads. Perfect babes stirring up a competition that leads to the best orgasm you can experience. And as we stated before, there are even more girls.. more to see!

It's pretty easy
Just download the vid and use Web for Retards to convert it

That actually is really useful. Care to post more of her while we wait to see if OP responds?

Sure

I don't think I like her as much as any of OP's babes. But she is hot as hell

I think you should try participating one of these times user.

I'm not so good with dirty talk

We don't even really dirty talk. We just talk about the babes while we stroke it. Seriously man I was hesitant at first too but it's a good time

variety is the spice of life, no?
i think i could provoke it out of you but regardless not everyone needs to talk a lot as long some of us are.

So... how would you rate my mini essay? I know structurally it was shit because it was flow of conscious writing... But is there a chance of a thread?

Also variety makes everything better, even if the variety is different flavors of perfect

it was sheer poetry, when do you get off?

In an hour to an hour and a half I should be free to participate

i may fall asleep before then. i can give you pictures for you to enjoy in my absence.

Try your hardest to stay up! And I'll try my hardest to get out of here asap. At least tell me what time you plan on doing the competition tomorrow so I can make it then for sure.

It I'll definitely take some pics to enjoy now too

Have you stroked it to the babes yet today? Or are you waiting on the competition too?

I'll see if I can make the next one

Fucking glad to hear it man! There MIGHT be one tonight if you can make that?

The more people talking and enjoying themselves the better! I think you'll enjoy it

if not tonight probably 10 hours from now. hey guys how about picture requests?

How about you tease us with some new babes we haven't seen? Let us pick one for the next competition maybe? Or more Hope! I haven't seen too much of her yet

I can do 10 hours from now, I'll even set an alarm to make sure I'm up

Mmm damn for such a skinny girl she has some real nice curves.

Would you rather get a blowjob from Ana or hope guys?

fuckkkkk

Well what would it be? Which pair of lips and tits do you want wrapped around your throbbing cock?

Leaving work now OP. Will be home in 30!! I can keep posting though because I'm taking the bus

Ana has some nice dsl

Fuck yea she does, but so does Hope!

Nice tits too

Look how thirsty you are user, you would probably lose everything just to touch that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Mmm oh fuck yea. I would have to choose Ana but damn if it isn't tough. You?

I'm leaning a bit more towards Ana too

Look at that body

Good choice. Now imagine them both licking up and down your cock... then one sucks you off while the other works your balls

Fuck...I wouldn't last five minutes

Me either man, I would cum so fast. Your turn for a question!

Fuck I'm ready to compete if you are!

You still here OP?

Sorry not op
Didn't mean to confuse you

Oh are you the other user I was talking to before? Or a different one?

Claire user

Gotcha. Any chance I'll see you in the competition. Thread in 9ish hours?

Thanks for posting more of the babes btw

I was gonna finish my cup of tea an go to bed

Don't know if i'll be awake by then

I'm off to bed soon too, but I actually set an alarm for the thread tomorrow. I'm usually up by then but I want to be sure.

Hope to see you there tomorrow!

Also God damn Ana gets me so fucking hard it's insane

Let's hope we both dream about these hotties tonight

Good night user

Oh I'm definitely going to dream of Ana. Gnight