Baseball fan complaining that football games are too long

>baseball fan complaining that football games are too long
>baseball fan complaining football is boring and there's never any excitement
>baseball fan implying baseball isn't the slowest sport played in the Western hemisphere, after golf

Gib sauce and stop talking about asp.

>that flag
>hating on baseball
Jesus Christ man, get it together.

>>baseball fan implying baseball isn't the slowest sport played in the Western hemisphere, after golf

Cricket, m8.

NFL is for plebeians

Baseball is for patricians

aside from extra inning games baseball games are usually a bit short than a football game if not the same approximate length.

Baseball doesn't have the same amount of per game excitement sure but it's how you consume it. Baseball is the comfy sport you listen to on the radio while driving or doing work. Also better to watch at the stadium. Not to mention baseball there's nothing annoying like break, extra point, break, kickoff, break. You know you're getting a half inning aside from pitching changes.

I don't really mind a slow sport as long as it's competitive. IMO it's kinda weird to say you like a sport because it goes by quicker.

>western hemisphere

Golf is a game not a sport

basketball is objectively the worst, most boring sport. 99% of the points are meaningless, no one is even pretending to play defense.

You and I both know that's a lie. The only true patrician sports are polo and F1. But still: football > baseball

I'd rather watch golf than steroidswing.

baseball is fucking retarded. shitty sport for fat white morons. i would rather sit and stare at a blank wall than watch baseball. that would be more interesting

baseball? more like basedball am I right lads?

You know what…you're right. Shit doesn't even ramp up until they're close or well into the playoffs.

Baseball is fucking boring

daily reminder that football is america's pastime, while basebore played by subhuman spics

>American edumacation

>F1
>sport

Is an car a athlete?

>plebs on my Sup Forums

Shoo sho plebeian

No but the drivers have to be very fit. Only racing series I've ever seen with fat drivers is NASCAR.

Baseball games are actually shorter than football games. And that's insane, because the length of baseball games has basically doubled over the last 50 years.

>average length of a baseball game, 1955: 93 minutes
>average length of a baseball game, 2016: 175 minutes
>average length of a football game, 2016: 192 minutes

Just shows how cucked the NFL is by advertisements

Baseball is actually the only sport that represents the USA's demographics.

70% white (non-latino)
19% latino
9% black
2% asian

The NFL, on the other hand, is:

67% black
31% white (non-latino)
2% other (latino or asian)

You have to be fit to be a ballerina too. Is ballet a sport?

You have to be fit to be a soldier, is war a sport?

>Motorsport

Fuckin leaf.

>baseball game was an hour and a half once

gotta admit I'm kinda jelly.

Pretty sure the other is like 99% samoans.

This and a horse IS an athlete

Who gives a shit what the players skin color are. What's up with you people and race?

You sound like a race traitor. We give special treatment to people like you.

A ball game could be ~2 hours long if the Umps did their fucking jobs and penalized pitchers who take forever to throw.

Try to read the thread before responding senpai.

Which league are you talking about?

I don't care that much. But the guy I was replying to said that football is "america's pastime", while "basebore played by subhuman spics". Regardless of your opinions on race, objectively speaking, if you're the kind of person who thinks "spics" are "subhuman" then you shouldn't be watching football, because blacks are lower in the racial hierarchy in the minds of those kinds of people, and the majority of football players are black.

>Hitting a ball
>Running to a base
>Smart person's sport
I guess football, soccer, basketball, F1, etc are for downright geniuses then.

For sure. I was so pissed off when I found that technically, pitchers are allowed no more than 20 seconds in between pitches, and that batters aren't guaranteed time when they ask for it. The umps just choose not to enforce the rules.

Only commies don't like baseball.

>what is the caribbean and Guyana

You don't even know the origin of that term faggot

I can tell by the fact that you think that's all there is to baseball that you have never watched it.

Baseball is by far the most nuanced game in all of sports.

>Only commies don't like baseball.

Actually, commies love baseball. Baseball is the #1 sport in Cuba and Venezuela. Fidel was a big fan of the Yankees, and was even a prospect for them at one point.

F1 hasn't been patrician in over 40 years

I'm black, and I've fucked black girls, white girls, Hispanic girls, and even one Korean and a Qatari girl. Big whoop. Sue me.

Baseball is a dumbed down cricket

>baseball fan complaining that football games are too long

Agree with them, if football games go to the supplementary time after a tie, it feels like the game has been unnecesary prolonged as regularly the 2 teams bet on a non-risk playstyle and shit gets boring until the penalties.

>baseball fan complaining football is boring and there's never any excitement

Depends on the amount of goals or great dribbles IMHO. I totally understand the people who complain when teams rely on playing defensively all the time or just go for obstructive gameplay instead of playing offensively.

>baseball fan implying baseball isn't the slowest sport played in the Western hemisphere, after golf

Agree with you for once, baseball and handegg are fucking slow and boring.

Fuck you Mr. Dingo-Ate-My-Baby.

Black twitter pls go

To be fair I think he meant relevant countries, not some literal who islands in the middle of the ocean.

Maybe he should have said North America then

Someone who just performed on Superbowl halftime

You don't let them into the sheep brothels?

This is Gava? Man, why did I never fap to her? And when did she become this slutty?

This, rather watch T20, tbqh