Hey, Sup Forumsoyfriends...

hey, Sup Forumsoyfriends. i won't be able to take any pictures today because my sister isn't feeling well and wants me to go to the er with her. i'll talk to you all tomorrow at the usual time. i love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shame :(

This girl has me wrapped around her finger

>crops out the year.

sage and move on kids, nothing will come from this.

just a quick picture of your bush please. be quick.

you're joking right? she was here yesterday taking requests all night.

sharpie in pooper bitch don't think i forgot

She's the best

and i'm sure you saved a bunch of that so you can repost it with the timestamp cropped out.

saggy banana tits

wear a bra and spread your anus

>so you can repost it with the timestamp cropped out.
why would i do this?

Her time stamp yest said 17

this. spread that sweet nazi anus bae.

>TFW been waiting for you the WHOLE day
>TFW u need to go to the er with ur annoying lil sister (feeelsbadman but you are just being a good sister kudos to you)
>Why even live
Well cya tomorrow then Annie :3 take care

Sharpie in pooper

Can we have a pussy shot real quick pretty pls, extra points if spread, btw did you get a sharpie or not? i can't wait for tomorrow my request will be swastika drawing on tittie :D

>why would i do this?
for the attention you didn't get from your parents or the attention you don't get from your peers?

i'm not your therapist kid, tell me why you do it and i might have a suggestion.

you have absolutely no idea the type of person i am rofl

shes no alice

not a good person like alice thats for sure

absolutely right user.

i can only judge based on this thread, and if you put as much effort into life as you did here you will be running the world in less than a year.

i'm going to guess you will put more effort into Sup Forums than you will actually improving your life tho. Sup Forums is a very important thing.

Fuck nice tits

i put no effort "into Sup Forums"

Hope she feels better.
Best wishes.

Unacceptable. Gonna need sharpie in ass at a minimum.

Anyone remember the Holocauster? Now that was a quality Sup Forums whore

BTFO alicefag Annies the best
you dense incredulous fuckface she's more real than your 3 incher babydick

hahaha yeah annie a piece of shit compared to a goddess like alice

no fucking way alice queen of Sup Forums

wow you are dense if you think that

annie didnt pay for my health insurance

this!

Well if op don't do it I will do

who cares about alice anymore.. she has fake tits..

wut

better tits than annie

>she's more real
>she's real
>she will be mine

BREAST IMPLANTS

so? they look good who cares

Timestamp you dumb bitch.

nah, annie's tits are amazing (and real)

nah

what evidence do you have alices are fake

uhhh it's common knowledge you can google it yourself cause i really dont care

google what. alice posts on Sup Forums and no where else

God thats awful, i can't believe your sister is dying... thats a terrible thing for nice tits to deal with

Repost yesterdays results

shit quality also, take a shit bae

alice has a nice cock

timestamp slut

>my sister isn't feeling well and wants me to go to the er with her

THANKS OBAMA!!

I wonder how many people are unironically in love with this girl from this one post

mega . nz/ #F!tkEnwKCJ!eqYmBAPZmQchgONa4A3kYA!14dQECqZ

me because im a kissless virgin whos never even held a girls hand. but ill be over in a day or 2, whenever she stops posting. but in the meantime ill both enjoy her posts and hate my life.

I can only hope you're lying

i mean you must not go on the internet often if you can't even believe my pathetic existence is real. i didn't say anything far fetched in the slightest.

Alice is just a big attention whore she may be cute but any girl who comes to Sup Forums and lowkey (top kek) hints her patreon needs to GTFO for she only wants the shekels
nice gif Sup Forumsro, but whatever for the incredolous fags someone just posted the mega with all her pics

I can believe it I just don't want to because it's incredibly sad

indeed, there was even proof she wasn't really asian and people still believe "her"

is it sad? i didn't even say the part where i'm never going to have a career and my brain is ruined because of my video game addiction so nothing feels fun to me anymore. i hate myself and i hate my life but i'm not depressed. i don't know if im even capable of feeling "real" depression which sucks cause i really want to kill myself but ill never have the balls or be sad enough to do it even though my shitty life warrants it.

Omfg why i see alices whiteknights in every thread

Pls dont show boobs to these retards anymore k thx

Saw that thread about a week ago where someone posted a screenshot of part of Alice's face and another of her ass. Wish I would've saved them I fucking hate alicefags

exactly she's just another dumb weep attention whore. her only distinguishing quality is her butthole which tbqh is very nice but even as good as it it is still hardly makes up for everything else about her.

What, in your mind, should she be doing things for? The admiration of shit heads on Sup Forums that find a way to shit on everything? who the fuck doesn't want money? I shit up "her" threads every time i see them... but you completely fail to see how dumb you are.

solidly me

You save it? Missed out.

What has to go wrong in a woman's life for her to seek attention on a website flooded with teenage boys?

NO I MISSED IT... i was the original user to tell her to put a sharpie in her pooper but since you cant do it today, then you owe us multiple sharpies in your pooper. One has to be green.

this hurry up faggot op

who is this and where can i get more of this semen demon?

Write Tim on your tits or cunt

rollerino

>Mod Deletes any and all posts defending Alice in a random Camwhore thread

Not very smart, that's just gonna make people like her even more if it's a forbidden fruit.

roll

Ok let me elaborate, first off she's free to do whatever she thinks it's best for her i was merely expressing my personal dislike for patreon/fundme e-girls, i don't particularly dislike her, and yeah i can understand that she might be in a position in which she really needs the money at all costs maybe she's going through some rough shit as we speak which is pretty common for e-beggers. I guess we just can't know until she says so and even then we will have to take her word for it, right? Bottom line it's just my personal taste i think Annie is better than Alice period nothing personal and i hope both of them do just fine and have fun for all the time they are planning to entertain us Sup Forumstards.

nigga do you realize how much of a fucking loser you are lmao

So while Annie or whatever OPs name is out for the night. Anybody knows where Gecko-chan went?

I miss gecko chan

Does anyone have screenshots from last Nights thread?

yup i went full dense there but seemed like he wanted a real answer so fuck you you fucking twat you didnt have to read the whole thing if it wasn't for you cunt who's the loser now faggot

l2read fag, link is in this bread too.

Maybe if you get home early you could still return and talk?

anyone have more of OP? what am I missing out on?

Here you go faggot

>Fuck Rural Texas

Just one photo for old jerking buddy

On this.
Also forgot to mention, your fucking retarded for thinking somebody would screencap instead if downloading the images.
>Again fuck rural Texas

stop posting those, the mega link i posted with all the images is still in the thread rofl

She's fucking gorgeous

where?

This confirmed free of aids?

scroll up.
yes. click on it it's just a bunch of jpgs.

>not feeling well
>going to the fucking EMERGENCY room
The ER is for if you cut your finger off not if you have a fucking sore stomach

Disgusting qtips on the floor, filthy floor, trashy like her poon. Enjoy your aids.

shows how much you know. the emergency room treats a wide variety of symptoms. certain ones just take priority over others such as chest pain, serious wounds, unconsciousness, etc.
source: filipino medfag with countless relatives in the medical field

I can confirm that she easly can be officially the new Queen of Sup Forums.

Anyone share this with me?

Post files from folder. Mega wont let me download

>you can't make me stop posting

why even bother wasting their time though? Just go to sleep or buy medicine especially if you're American and it'll cost you like 1000 bucks

enjoy wasting your time then. how do you not know how to click on a folder lol