Good evening, user

Good evening, user.
I'm a very sad person and I'm thinking about suicide.
If you can help me in any way, I thank you.

Do it faggot

all according to plan

I honestly wanted to be someone like Aizen
As much as I try to improve my personality, I always end up procrastinating
Depression is very comfortable and I end up standing still.

STAHP

Hey if you wanna talk message me on kik @parttoast

Talk to a friend, or find a counselor. Sometimes universities have free sessions for anyone.

what brought you to this place, friend?

Oh, I'll l-leave it to you then Jill

"I am my environment."

Just think this. Think of it, though, as in immediate environment. Take in your environment and breathing. Should bring you out of your head and into the present moment.

meditation doesnt work

It's not necessarily meditation, just paying attention.

paying attention aint a replacement for medication

if you kill yourself you will never figure out the meaning to life

not with that attitude! when a big part of your problem is inside your head, working on positive thought processes at least takes the edge off.
technically speaking, it would be one technique of mindfulness meditation.

there is no meaning

not with any attitude it has no evidence in large scale controlled studies

right, OP, let's try and tackle this. I'm typing on a terrible phone keyboard for now, so please forgive my slow speed. whatever got you to this point, it's something that you can can find a way out of, probably. your head's just pretty cloudy, and it's hard to see any other ways right now. have you sought any kind of treatment?

typical

because it's hard to quantify feels instead of reals. it's used widespread in CBT currently.

>depression is comfortable

Never had words to put it in, but that sums it up. No matter how hard I try to change, one fuckup and I'm back to the neet that's been living in my head for the last 7 years.

But OP, seriously, mushrooms. I microdose, but I felt a fuckload better for a couple months after a 'regular' trip.

>tried 9 different antidepressants
>fuck em, love the fungi

This is cool cat.

Cool cat likes you as you are OP.

Don't become an hero.

CBT is not meditation

This is literally bait from the same avatar fags of Alice's ilk. That being said, I personally know that most of you are either so depressed that you talk others into the same abyss or just can't handle the pain of life.

Personally, I understand. I've recently written out my will and testiment in order to stop myself from backing out; I'm prone to sinilar things due to personal issues but I'm trying to work on them. Failing that, I'll just kill myself.

This all being said: if you want a serious talk, express yourself or ask away at your own intrigue.

Jill isnt from alice threads you fuck

I didn't say it is. I said that mindfulness meditation is currently used in CBT.

no it isnt, mindfulness is. not the same thing

I didn't mention Jill or anyone by name. Get your panties out from the trappy bunch they are in if you aren't going to contribute anything meaningful.

yeah but its fairly obvious

alice isnt a trap

If you really want to die then just fucking do it, stop coming here looking for (You)'s while posting this shitty character from its shitty manga.

Here you go :)

Jill's a cunt anyway.
...you know, I may be confusing terms. I've always heard them used interchangeably. I apologize.

I know lol, I just like hitting thise nerves in the sweet spot.
The mad is strong here. Can't stop the Brannigan.
Overall, this. Though if you need advice OP- put down your pseudomask and ask away. You're already anonymous.

Was is the problem?

No big