/got/ general

Previous: Radmure edition

Preston got married and uploaded his ceremony to Youtube edition, and he married an Asian mail order bride sub-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHT01HNClXs
watchersonthewall.com/latest-belfast-sightings-exclusive-game-thrones-season-7-spoiler-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

Azor Jon

Did you fags let it die again or are we finally banned?

What could possibly go wrong

Why didn't you listen?

>You choose to allow the Faith of the Seven ravage your cities
>You choose to allow false kings to rule you
>You choose to allow the Night King to win
>You choose to allow the Seven Kingdoms to stay divided

Why does she wear the mask?

>tfw Preston has a real life Yi Ti waifu to plow every night while she reads Alayne chapters to him

very jealous ngl

I will genuinely be pissed if they kill off Edmure.

At that point I'll be convinced that the show just has a fetish making the major houses go extinct.

I don't blame Robb for banging that chick. She was hot as fuck, but something tells me it didn't really matter. Would Frey really have stuck with him if he had married one of his daughter? Doubtful, right?

Man Robb's war was the best part of the show for me. It hurt my heart watching it fall apart.

The mass Dothraki invasion of Westeros will probably destroy civilisation more than dragons or white walkers ever could.

Marrying her was still stupid of him, even if it might not have mattered in the end. His mother was a Tully, he should have known their words well enough. Marriage is political and he has a duty to marry someone important to strengthen ties, not some foreign bitch because of muh true love.
Yeah, Dany is retarded. Her Unsullied might obey every command she gives without question but the Dothraki are going to be raping and pillaging every town and village they see. She shouted at them from a dragon, but that doesn't mean they'll give up every part of their way of life.
How the fuck is Westeros going to feed 100,000 more people and all their horses too anyway? I know the Reach is backing strong dragon womyn but it's already winter and the Tyrells seem to have pissed away most of their food surplus with the Lannister alliance.
If the show had any realism then her big multicultural progressive army would fall apart within weeks of landing. Honestly, if she has 3 dragons, 10,000 Unsullied, the Reach and Dorne backing her, why the fuck does she need to bring the Dothraki shitskin horde as well.

You know there's going to be a giant scene dedicated to that right? She's going to have her dragons eat or burn some rapists and it'll never happen or be mentioned again because the writers are hacks who forgot Danny was suppose to be a flawed character.

Her dragons already killed some innocent goat herder's daughter so she locked them up. Now they're loose again and coming to the 7 kingdoms so I assume they'll start doing the same.
As will her multicultural horde of barbarians, whose lifestyle has revolved around raping pillaging and enslaving for the past however many thousands of years.
The show better fucking address this as an actual issue.
And Dany is a lot more than just a flawed character, she's practically a psycho who has already shown herself to only be capable of ruling by fear.
I genuinely hope she dies soon. And not in some le epic sacrifice against white walkers moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHT01HNClXs

>Preston got married and uploaded his ceremony to Youtube edition, and he married an Asian mail order bride sub-edition
No fucking way

Robb probably wouldn't have won with the Freys. He pretty much lost once he declared himself king. If Baelon had agreed to help Robb he probably would've done better. Honestly he had two Kings he had to deal with, Stannis, and Joff/Tywin. Maybe of he had reached a deal with Renly and the men were aware maybe they would've joined him when Ren died(he wasn't getting the reach) honestly Stannis stubbornness is what cost everyone the war. Even when Ren was dead he could've proposed a deal with Robb to get some sort of peace. Robb was totally okay with Stan being king he just got screwed over from the Lord's.

Then again the entire story is Neds fault for not taking Renleys deal to capture Joff.

>they let 239 posts archive

Wew lad

>Then again the entire story is Neds fault for not taking Renleys deal to capture Joff.
Then again the entire story is Cersei's fault for fucking her brother.

Death to all Tullys.

>Then again the entire story is Cersei's fault for fucking her brother.
Then again the entire story is Rheagars fault for stealing Lyanna

Is Bran young enough that if he came back, he'd need a regent? Cause that way Bran could be king while Jon still acts like king. Branbros and jonautists both get something

How old is the character? Like 14?

It will actually be Bran who'll do the ruling, basically the role Bloodraven had as Hand. Only with dragons under his control and alliance with the CotF. That's why the story begins with Ned teaching him the lesson about passing a sentence and swinging the sword.

>Then again the entire story is Rheagars fault for stealing Lyanna
Then again the entire story is Barristan's fault for not beating Rhaegar in the joust.

So not age of majority which is 16?

>weak willed Bran who's never led people for war (only did domestic shit) is gonna be dishing out orders
>he'll also control dragons
>branpedos actually believe this

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

>Bran
>can literally control people and animals by will
>weak willed

Kill yourself, showfag scum.

i dont see why bran would need a regent. the only thing he cant do is fight on the frontlines which probably wont matter since he'll likely mindfuck an entire army or some stupid shit. anyway i dont see a scenario where jon just steps down but still wants to rule. either he stays king until the end or he dies (inb4 aragorn autist) or he goes to rule the southern kingdom or he says fuck it to ruling completey and goes on permanent vacation in dorne.

implying another year isnt going to pass by the end of next season?

you sound like youre trying to convince yourself. calm down.

Bran has had no experience leading or commanding the North in years, back when he did he needed two advisers, and at the time only handled domestic shit

How would another year pass? Walkers already own the true North, no need to wait a year

>weak willed

source?

>who's never led people for war (only did domestic shit)

did you mean

>who has the entire history of every battle ever fought and ever will be fought at his immediate disposal (as well as every domestic dispute)

>how would another year pass?
Are you retarded? Bran has aged up a year every single season, now you think he's going to be 15 permanently because it fits your autistic pet theory?

>>who has the entire history of every battle ever fought and ever will be fought at his immediate disposal (as well as every domestic dispute)

And it would take him how long to go over all that, know which disputes to focus on that are apropos to the current situation, understand it, and synthesize a solution ir plan of his own? And he has started using it for jackshit other than catching up n South of the Wall and Jon

Source on each season being a year. Inb4 wiki, that's fan shit

>source?

Him always needing Jojen pulling him back from giving up.

So are Jon's Night's Watch vows foreshadowing his story? He already died, holds a crown, and holds land(?). Now all he has to do is take a wife, father children, and win glory (if he hasn't already).

I miss ramsay

>source on each season being a year

Maybe the fact that he started the series 10 and is now 15 going on 16, dumbass

>and it would take him how long
About as long as it would take anyone else to study books or council with mentors and shit before making a decision

You mean when he was being told to go hunt down some mysterious supernatural thing that may or may not even exist in the most dangerous place on earth for a purpose he didn't understand? Youre right, how dare he not jump right at that, as any strong willed person would

/GOT/ NEEDS TO BE BANNED AGAIN
THERE IS NO NEW BOOK OR AIRING SHOW
FUCK
OFF

Makes me kek when jonautists play this card. be honest, if jon had greenseeing powers you wouldn't be grasping at straws to find a way to make it sound useless

We've been around for two months and you chose now to sperg out?

He has the North so that'd be land.

He also definitely won glory from how Ramsay said people talk about him, him avenging the Red Wedding and now becoming king over a trueborn

>and is now 15 going on 16,

Based on who and what retard? No one's said he's 15

>About as long as it would take anyone else to study books or council with mentors and shit before making a decision

Seeing events takes shorter than reading a summation? Top kek. And he still has to be smart enough on his own to know how to make use of that info

Not a jonautist, being realistic.

Jon's a retard and you're retarded if you think Bran's gonna become some omniscient dragon controlling overlord

People are truly retarded i.r.t. bran, this is what happens when your ADHD meds aren't strong enough and you skim/skip chapters

You're retarded if you think brans not going to use his powers for something that ultimately ends up saving the world. I never said anything about a dragon, but it's clearly in the back of your mind..

>He thinks bran, played by isaac hempstead wright who looks 25, is still 10 years old

All my keks

watchersonthewall.com/latest-belfast-sightings-exclusive-game-thrones-season-7-spoiler-report/

>Euron captures one of the Greyjoy siblings
>Theon will probably get Aeron'd
>Because Stannis is dead, Theon has to get tortured more and sacrificed in a blood magic ritual instead of getting a clean death beneath a weirwood tree

Sad.

Reading a summation that may or may not even be accurate as its 2nd and 3rd hand information thats been passed down from generation to generation is more useful than seeing the real event? Also who said he has to watch the whole thing and can't do cliff notes version like he's done twice already. Or just skip to the important parts.

There is filming and casting news though. You were there during the ban, it was evidently a bad idea. Instead of one GoT thread there were a dozen everyday.

Bloodraven is evil and coldhands is the night king prove me wrong

Mel thinks that Bloodraven is evil, therefore he is a force of good. I like Mel, but her clairvoyance leaves much to be desired.

PRESTONS WIFE IS A 10!
HOLY
SHIT!

>I never said anything about a dragon, but it's clearly in the back of your mind..

No, one of the earlier anons mentioned bran controlling dragons

Preston is married? Good for him.

He just did. Check his youtube

I give it 3 months tops.

Hmm good point. Mel a shit and never got anything right.

Didn't say more useful, but certainly faster. Bran would have to even first find out exactly when the person came up with the plan or solution, right down to the day and hour to view it

>can't do cliff notes version like he's done twice already.

Those were flashes not him learning everything about the events

>those were flashes

Literally how would you know that.the only line of dialogue bran has ever had in regards to his visions was in season 4 when he magically knew exactly how to get to the tree right after his "flashes". Ya can't explain that

Do you think she knows about his... obsession with a very ill little boy?

Cast her

Also

>dabid: he just uploaded the entire history of the world

Whudde mean by dat. Guess we'll find out in s7 assuming they don't forget that happened at all

>never got anything right
Nah. She killed that traitor faggot pretty good.

They literally forgot episodes later when he had to go visit the Tower to find out what happened

I mean her interpretation of her visions have literally never been right. Sure she can cast a spell but as a prophet she's useless

You gotta admit though, setting that eagle on fire was pretty metal.

>Literally how would you know that.

If you could just know everything from a flash, there wouldn't be confusion or nedd for interpretation and you'd never need to actually go there and look at shit through the weirwood

As the visions are, you see some shit then you interpret it or combine it with other parts to make sense of it

Jon should be embarrassed to have her on his team. Based kinvara >>>>>

The worst part is that her visions are always good. But she's too prideful to consult people about them.
>Renly is wrecking Stannis on Blackwater... Well, it's his armor anyway, and he is fighting along side of Lannisters... Whatevs, he's dead, best disregard that one.
>A... something stark... There's a "y" in there somewhere... Fuck it, Arya Stark, it's gotta be.
>So, this tower is getting wrecked. It doesn't look like the Eastwatch at all, but Jon suggested it so it can't hurt to nod and let R'hllor take the wheel on this one.
>Why does R'hllor keep showing me Jon when I ask to see AA? I already arbitrarily decided that it was Stannis.
Poor R'hllor.

>a danyfag
>based

DANY'S GETTING Cucked

>Watchers on the Wall has learned that GoT filming this week centered around Yara and Theon Greyjoy engaging in battle at sea. It appears that their uncle Euron is catching up to the siblings and will capture one of them.

>It looks like a big year is in the works for Euron- we hear that he and Queen Cersei are teaming up in season 7. We’ve also heard that Euron will take out at least one of the Sand Snakes.

>It makes sense that Euron would turn to Cersei for an alliance, since Daenerys is no longer in Meereen and probably not interested in his cock-and-quickly-built-ships marriage proposal. They’re a dangerous duo, and I’m excited to see what Cersei and Euron cook up in season 7.

Based Euron killing the snekes.

I hoped that it would be the Mountain for the delicious irony.
>want to avenge father
>killed everyone but the person who killed their father
>get wrecked by him
It would have been true pottery.

>jon sansa and arya will never warg anything ever in the show

Does it feel bad?

>implying that mary sue Jon won't be an expert warg by the end

>Jon doesn't have any Tully blood in him

Automatically best Stark

Sansa won't warg shit in the books, either.

Hi Preston. I don't think so. Without her giant fake eye lashes and half ton of makeup she probably just looks like any other greasy skin slant eye mail order bride. He probably got her when she was 10.

I just like to rub in how much sansa sucks at everything.

Reminder that Jon and Sansa's dozen children will lack in plot armor, but not in common sense or brains.

Thanks to their Tully, Stark and Targaryen blood, the sheer amount of genetic retardation will turn them the other way around into geniuses

It would be a good moment if Sansa reconnected with her Stark roots once she gets back to Winterfell and Jon who's very much like Ned, Arya if she comes back, Bran too, and suddenly reawakens her warging abilities

I dunno. The other Starks all had their warging abilities awakened through their connections with their direwolves, and Lady's dead. Seems like she's destined to be the Stark who loses her connection to her family. By the end, she'll be more Littlefinger's daughter than she ever was Ned's or even Catelyn's.

Bran and Arya are the only ones with fully realized warging potential as far as we know. With Bran it happened when he was paralyzed, with Arya when she was blinded. With Jon, I expect it will happen now that he's dead. Though there are hints that Robb could willingly warg into GW to scout, and he didn't have anything debilitating happen to him, so maybe it's just a coincidence.

Haven't been in /got/ in years. Is Maekarposting still a thing?

/got/ why are you letting my threads die?

Right, but Jon has at least had wolf dreams and has experienced what Ghost is experiencing while walking alongside him. Sansa has had nothing of the sort. Lady's death may very well have fucked up any chances of warging for her.

>Uncle Euron catching up

With what? He doesn't have any fucking boats!

He built the biggest and best fleet the world hasa ever seen and he's gonna make Dany pay for it.

Okay, I take it back. He's certainly not Book Euron but if he murders one of the Sand Snakes and sets Dany back, his existence in the show will be worth it.

Did you not read the article? His fleet is done he doesn't need Dany anymore.

Personally I like the idea of Euron teaming with Cercei. That's a pretty based team and killing a sand snake to boot? I'm pumped. I just hope it's Asha who gets caught we do not need Theon to suffer more unless as one user posted he is meant to be a sacrifice for Stannis in the books then Euron might as well do it.

she seems pretty shitty at reading the flames, unlike based Moqorro who's basically been 10/10 accurate. Then again, there seems to be a bit of distinction between fire priest and shadow priest, and Melly's got the shadow part down pretty well.

Is the North the most powerful military force in the 7 kingdoms? Is that why the vale and the river lands are always swearing fealty to the King in the North?

potato #38149

GURM is looking old

I really hope it's Yara that gets captured because I really can't stand this forced feminist lesbo alliance thing going on between Dany and Yara, I think I'll gag if it goes on for too long.

Meanwhile, if Theon survives as Dany's only living Greyjoy ally and advisor, I think the relationship between them could be a lot more interesting to watch. Theon would also be the perfect mediator between the relationship of House Stark and House Targaryen, much better than Tyrion.

He is old.

who /analsweat/ here?

not sure why she cares so much about Trump