What is Sup Forums doing on this fine Saturday night. Its currently 71° in hopkinsville ky. Pic related

What is Sup Forums doing on this fine Saturday night. Its currently 71° in hopkinsville ky. Pic related.

Salt & vinegar chips with a Pepsi. Browisng some /b before packing a bowl.

Pack a bowl while you browse. Where you from brother.

Yes? No? Maybe?

>Ate some homemade jambalaya
>Smoking dope
>Drinking beer
>Watching Dino hunters with the gf

All and all not a bad night

What kind of dope. And what is dino hunters. I'm curious.

Blueberry headband and few different flavors of dabs.

It's some documentary about pulling dinosaur bones from Canadian sites. Not great but not bad either

My brothers and I also made a fire. Cooked up some oyster mushrooms we found in the woods with onions in a vodka reduction and it was delicious. Drank the remainder of the vodka. Then we tried stir-frying some worms, and they was pretty disgusting--but not as disgusting as I would have expected. The worms themselves tasted just fine (probably because they were smothered in butter and spice), but they were filled with dirt which made for a gross texture.

I just went to Walmart and bought some breathe right strips.

What are those jars op?

Please tell me more. Where were you and why were you so desperate to eat worms. I camp every chance I get and I've never felt the need to eat worms.

Fuck that looks great I gotta go camping soon

I'm chilling with my hedgehog

I just beat farcry 4 after quitting halfway about 2 years ago.

my whole family is from Hoptown.. small world

No fucking way. Super small world. What school did you go to and what year did you graduate.

I was an army brat so I was born in TX everyone else was born at Jennie Stuart. When my dad was in Desert Storm we lived with my grandmother for a whole but Ill be damned if I can remember which school we went to. I remember it was out in the country some where.(this was early 90s)

Princeton represent :D

Adairville reporting in, about to have a bonfire and drink whiskey

Oh shit man I meant high school that why I asked when you graduated but you must be either sinking fork, highland or lacey. All of those were elementary though.

Holy shit man that's not far from me at all. I used to go to Russellville to landscape some shit. It was a church but we always stopped off at the Amish farm and get the absolute best strawberries I've ever had.

I just bought a housr here like six months ago, i work in white house, and Im from philly, i love it here

>fahrenheit
>Not using scientifically superior metric

You sister fucking hick.

You bought a horse in ky or pa. And you can't possibly love ky. This place is a joke.

In ky, and hell yeah i love it, small town, sweet people, and great smoke, plus i farm and shit on my land and no cops is always a plus

House lol not horse

ky bro reporting in

Lexington reporting in

Not as big as mine

I agree, everything should be measured in degrees kelvin.