PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PICKLE RICKLE'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME XDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/adventuretimes/works/27006980-pickle-rick-rick-and-morty-design?asc=u
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit and memey

First xD

go back to school faggot

oh...?

i just finished an episode of rick and morty

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Boiiiii

I thought rick and morty was tomorrow

xD well done

HEY KIDS, LOOK!

ADVERTISING

Music on the first page.

beeblefox

dabbing in pikl thread

adultswim plz

Oh look Sup Forums is Selling Out again.

what else is new

fuck m00t

And with that I close all Sup Forums tabs.

the fuck is this bullshit and why is it ear raping me. fuck off mods please

FUCK YEAH PICKLE RICK

Porting en eqic bread

pure kino

POST PICKLES NOW

>kino
Fuck off autistic Sup Forums fag

MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS MODS ARE FAGS

Good thing for that tab mute button on my browser.

redbubble.com/people/adventuretimes/works/27006980-pickle-rick-rick-and-morty-design?asc=u

Move this to Sup Forums Mods.

NORMIES GET OUT

the fuck?

I repeat again. I love the mods.

You know moot has nothing to do with Sup Forums anymore, right?

PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Why the fuck is this website overseen by children? fuck this place

Mods, can you please kill yourself?

Shake that

What is happening

*BURP* GODS NOT REAL MORTY

PICKLE DICK

IM GONNA KILL MYSELF REDDIT
IM DEEEEEEEEEAAAAADDDDDD
KILLED MYSELF KNOCKING ON HEAVENS DOOR

Goddamnit Asian m00t

what the fuck are you drinking mods?

The more I see of this meme the more layers I can peel back to uncover just what makes it so chuckleworthy. It's not something a lot of people think about, I'd ponder. But since I'm a bit of a weirdo it would only make sense for me to make the connections and find out just what makes this joke tick.
First is the pepe the frog meme, controversial, but then again most harmless things (marijuana, prostitution, etc.) are considered harmful in this false left-right dichotomy nowadays. Anyways, ah yes where was I, oh right the cartoon frog. The green color being nearly the same shade as the pickle in "pickle rick" can't be a coincidence. This little loveable toad seems to churn forth endless content, ah... a classic. He never seems to die.
And don't worry, I'm not discounting our favorite amphibians role in the "dabbing frog" meme which, if my sources are correct, originated on this very board. Man I love you guys sometimes, this is probably the point where you're starting to type up your shitposting replies but I'm expecting them, really it's a mathematical certainty. Never change Sup Forums. I'm sure you'll comment on my dialectical approach to comment making too, but what is a man to do. Only laugh along with it and take it on the shoulder!

the next is the "party rock" song which, man I thought it was dead and buried but you guys really pulled out a prime example of "just old enough to be eye-roll worthy without being so old noone remembers it". Good stuff, I'd give it a solid 7 and a half out of ten.

And then Rick and Morty itself. oh boy. dare I talk about the show? Dare I bring about such ire? No I think I won't. I'm a pretty reasonable, logical person I'd like to think. so I'll just say that "love it or hate it" we can all agree that the pickle rick skit is ridiculous and worthy of a bit of that classic Sup Forums mockery.
Anyway, I just thought I'd pontificate on why I laughed almost hard enough to spit out my water. thanks Sup Forums

Fuck him anyways. He sold us out.

YES!

this is now a pepe thread

Truly a gentleman

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you reddit fag

Don't fucking rebel against the mods.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PICKLE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Fuck niggers

Touch my pickle reddit you bunch of reddit coons ill fucking rape your white assholes you stupid peice of shit go back you god damn stupid ass gook normies ill shove your pickles in your fucking asshole REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF Sup Forums STOP RUINING OUR FUCKING MEMES

pciekl

>Sup Forums
kys

damn reddit fags ill touch u u fucking nerds ive had enough of this stop trying to raid us u stupid gays fucking get gassed i hate this damn fucking normies u killing me we need Sup Forums for us being edgy not these gay fucking pickle rick shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE damn gooks

How the fuck did you do this, OP?

fuck your goddam reddit memes

fuck off B

SQL injection.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

whats this meme? sorry im new

Interesting thread OP

STOP REPLYING TO THIS BULLSHIT
I DON'T WANT PAGE 1 TO BE A FUCKING RETARDED SHITSTORM

SAGED

make this an emma watson thread fight fucking back

bumping this glory

i hate fucking pickles you pleb, remove this immediately *zozzle*

PICKLE RICKERS

Fuck this. i'm tired of it all. i'm gonna go cut. Call me when you guys actually do something noteworthy

edgtsagsegseghsesegseGS

this made my penis shrivel up into my body

FDSGASGSADGSADGSADGSAG

:stopmusic:

mods sticky plz

GOOKS DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have loved that girl since the first time I ever saw that like ten years ago

PICKLE RICKLE

Ban me for a week mods

i made this and sang horribly on it, AMA

What the fuck

dabbin on them haters

I love you Swaglord!

kinda sad to see Sup Forums jumping on a hype train like pickle rick....

xDDDDDD

fucking connection delay combined with toilet break combined with unplugging my headphones woke my whole house up

nobody was amused

FULL VERSION WHEN?

based pickleposter

EPIC!!!!!!

i eat coc

Can you kill yourself?