Okay folks, what're your opinions on the CIA, specifically their Special Activities Division? Spook thread

Okay folks, what're your opinions on the CIA, specifically their Special Activities Division? Spook thread.

Okay, so to spice things up I'll dump some secret squirrels.

oh cool former action guys protecting wasp state department fucks. where else can I sign up for an $80k a year job in shitty countries?

Solid fuckin reply. I had a sinking suspicion it was a mix between this, drug and gun running and assassinations. Still bretty neat

You're asking about an organization that largely runs in secret.

What kind of replies are you expecting?

I wish I could join them tbqh, seems like loads of fun, and being able to participate in things that actually influence the world would be an amazing feeling. I wonder how they join. I'm certain that I wouldn't be able to, though, and if I have one regret, that is probably it.

also see "13 hours of benghazi". I should warn you its boring as fuck but "guns, wow, just wow"

People can doxx that dog cover his face too

Why they using aks?

From what I've heard, they're picked from the cream of special warfare officers, then trained for a few years at Camp Peary in Virginia. Then they do secret squirrel shit

Secret ones. But in all seriousness I have no idea, just thought it would be a more interesting topic than trump and cucks

because they need something that won't jam and isn't just a range toy

OP played a tom clancy vidya game about them now he's an expert in all things CIA

Because of the availability of its ammunition in that area of the world

military background

Plausible deniability. With foreign weapons and equipment the US can ostensibly claim they never had people there if one of them is killed.

Are they big guys?

I like the part where [redacted].

How'd you know?

4U
Y
O
U

I guess they're the guys in cammies in CIA's plane
What about when [redacted] all over [redacted] then [redacted]?

[redacts internally]

CIA aint shit. Fuckin civs glorified by Hollywood. CIA compartmental clearance ceiling is 5 levels below military. They are plebs. Same goes for NSA and FBI.

I shouldn't be saying any of this but I was a record keeper for the CIA for a certain period of time. I can't go into specifics because they will be watching my IP after I post this. I can't post my name or where I worked at. So this is an ask me anything I will be answering questions for one hour.

Related topic, why no one ever talks about all the "dead" people in the team that killed Bin Laden? its obvious that they are not really dead.

Nice bait man

>I can't answer any questions
>Ask me anything
You're a funny guy

They were assassinated by their CIA handlers to keep the whole thing hush hush

The official story is "Helicopter Crash"

Some of them definitely come straight from the military. Others are hand plucked right out of college and trained.

>out of shape? check
>age over 35? check
>forgot most military training? check

Welcome to the CIA SAD

they're big guys

If you think CIA can conduct any operations within an AO without asking for daddy's permission then you're fucking retarded.

they can do whatever they want, including choose their own weapons, so naturally they go with the best they can afford; AKs.

>Not redacting pupper

Gas yourself pleb

none of them come from college

they all are ex mil and ex mil in a very bad way as in they are out of shape, grandfathers who cant let go of their high speed days

SAD/SOG is, from what I understand, almost entirely military, with some internally recruited. Operatives in the National Clandestine Service are the ones recruited from college.

They probably gave some haji faggots a stinger or something. Can't have any lose ends, wouldn't want the world to know the truth that Bin Laden really just retired.

Like how you can't post on Sup Forums without permission from daddy?

You're retarded and need a better daddy.

This is now a Molyneux thread

lol CIA cucks

CIA is a joke, this isnt the cold war

espionage is dead

Rare Molyneux

No stealing okay Langley?

BANE?

>You must be 18 years of age to post on this site

>SBR AKM
Check
>Underfolder
Check
>20 round tanker mags
Check
>What a minute...is that...
FUCKING EOTECH AND NOT KOBRA TRIGGERED
REEEEEEEEE

I was thinking more in the vein of the government gave them new identities to help them not get assassinated.

For some reason found on every oil reserve in the world. May God have mercy on your soul.
For me, I pray for your consumption. So you wont be sent back to earth to plague the human race again.

Hahahah BRUTAL

The people that you are talking about who did the raid on the bin laden compound are Navy SEALS...so it's not too out of the ordinary to think that the CIA tied up the lose ends and had them killed to prevent the fact that bin laden wasn't actually killed from leaking

But who knows

So that is more probable than the new identities?

Honestly I think so, witness protection might work for witnesses to some kind of mafia hit or something but when it comes to covering up the fact that Bin Laden was never actually killed do you think they would risk leaving those dudes alive? It's all speculation obviously...

Kobra's are kind of hard to buy

IVE SEEN FOOTAGE

S
T
A
Y

N
O
I
D
E
D

Bad dem fuckin brains till dem neck bones crack, arrested cardiac black mass murder rap

Special Activities Division. Sad!

You cheeky fucker

The CIA answers directly to the president's staff, not so with the other two.