I work as a guard at a juvenile detention facility AMA

I work as a guard at a juvenile detention facility AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@19,0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How often do the kids rape each other in there?

ever catch any of the inmates fucking then just watched for latter fapping instead of breaking them up or walking away?

Only heard of one incedent but I wasn't on that day

Haha not once

Hmm I see, how often do fights break out?

We had a major riot a few months back, 15 escapees ever since tensions have been high. I would say 1 fight per week average.

Wow, just outta curiosity what's the worst injury you've seen someone get from a fight?

any inmates you would kill if you could get away with it?
if so, why?

Do you feel your facility rehabilitates young offenders, or is it just warehousing them?

Have you heard rumors of drugging inmates?

Yes a fellow guard was stabbed with a metal lid from a coffee tin, I was not on that day again but I saw the aftermath.

Yes there is one I work with with, a severe sexual predator that I would.

you ever made sexy time with them?

Not once

do you think places like this make any kind of difference, or do bad kids come in and go out bad kids anyway?

Hahahaah no buddy

We don't punish, some somewhat "bad kids" get in with worse, they adopt the habits and because we don't punish they come out worse and feel they can get away with their actions.

What unit/ward are you in? Here in California, or at least where I went. 1 was isolation, 2-3 for gangmembers, 4 was co-ed (lucky me, got in), and I think 5 is general population.

That thing needs to be killed

Put a bag on that face then we'll talk.

I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

In fact, put the whole thing in a bag, seal it, and bury it.

Before you do, find out if her teeth come out.
Might be worth it........

Whats it feel like knowing ever real COs are better/more accomplished than you?
Fuck you rentApig.

ever think about it?

I am in Australia, we don't run isolated units, we house blocks of 15-30 per block. I'm in the 15-18y/o block.

Does that hideous monstrosity firewalk every day? Look at it's feet.

Any cool "prison-tech" or makeshift prison invention stories?

What is the recidivism rate like? Lot's of repeats, or do they usually get it the first time?

After the riots we had "adult" prison guards come in, they were a lot better than us and I hope to swap to the adult division one day if that answers your question

pixelcanvas.io/@19,0
please help build this swastika

The best was the knife fashioned out of the coffee tin lid as mentioned above, led to a staff stabbing.

It is mainly the repeats we get, once they come in they realise it's not so bad here and they can get away with a lot, for them being here is better than with family.

It is mainly the repeats we get, once they come in they realise it's not so bad here and they can get away with a lot, for many being here is better than with family.

lol no mate

Doesn't seem terrible, group size wise. Do you guys have introductory rooms with a camera? Like for new inmates.

>Went to juvie at 14
>Had room with camera cause first time in Juvie
>Let me take a book to read
>Can't sleep first night
>Finished book by 11pm
>Spend the next 8 hours thinking and walking around

Juvie's better than the school system here for some fucking reason, people were nicer, food was about the same.

Also with the camera room
>Be masitbator pontifex maximus
>Day 4 without playing pocket pool
>Can't take this shit
>Try to find an angle on the camera where they couldn't see me on the toilet
>Sweet relief
>Later in the day we walk by the command center or whatever (elevated, half wall area in the unit with cameras, phone, ect
>See the screen to my cell
>Notice that the toilet is 100% visible
>mfw they watched me fap

that's kind of depressing, but i guess the idea of prison being a reformative experience died around the year 1200.

what is the ratio of blacks, whites, Latinos etc

He's an Aussie, can't forget aboriginals.

We do have the "initiation rooms" they're generally 2-3 night stays while background checks are run so we can appropriately house them, but I don't work in that field.

He's a guard, not a zookeeper.

Exactly, we don't even refer to them as "inmate" we get in trouble for that, if they assault us, we get in trouble for reacting. Our system makes monsters to be honest.

>Pic related

>Captcha: Pick the banana

0% Latino lol I'd say 25% aboriginal 15% islander (Samoan kiwi) 10% Arab and 5% African the rest white

What's the most impressive thing you've ever removed from someones ass?

Haha null sorry

Sounds a lot like a zoo keeper to me...

Can feel like it at times lol

I am interested in knowing what he did.

Sexual assaults on a family member and school teacher, several school students that the chargers were dropped.

You obviously aren't searching hard enough.

So just a regular Sup Forumstard...

Lmao pretty much but they got caught